If you watched hollywood jewry and tv shows from your 12 to 18 you are a brainwashed goy

The hardest blue pill faggots are those who watched F.R.I.E.N.D.S or Seinfeld.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Brazilian mongrel niggers
>ever
>ever
>talking shit to anyone

Seinfeld was redpilled as fuck

You might be one of the most unintelligent persons ever to unfortunately grace our species.

I remember watching pic related when it came out in 2007. Only now do I realize it was timed to really push the fag marriage agenda and I totally went along with it without realizing the affect it had

Also (((Adam Sandler)))

Fucking thank you

You're not wrong. Even if you are somewhat red pilled despite it, the public school system will have warped you perspective.

"Then I boarded the dude train" is still one of the funniest deliveries I've ever seen though.

Damn me, but fag humor just fucking hits the spot for me.

this. i'm too white to fall for hollywood's tricks. must suck to be a huemonkey.

SAbro for the fucking win!

Watching Seinfeld right now
Taking a TV show seriously is bluepilled
Also move to Venezuela and starve

I liked friends growing up and still do. I think it is alright as a mindless entertainment show but I don't see how its redpilled slightly. They were all white. No blacks to be seen.

>tfw watched TV and movies my whole life
>tfw have views that line up with both sides
you have to be a literal retard to only find one side right on everything

This. If you only believe in one side, and refuse to compromise or listen, then you are just as blue pilled as the very people you criticize

The sort of blue-pilled retard the OP talked about, still running on their cognitive dissonance to explain their trust in degenerate entertainment.
Go read a fucking book, you mongrels.

He does have a valid point though.

exactly
Movies + School + News = total blue pill forever. Most people will be living disconnected from reality for their entire life.

Seinfeld is not as bad and brainwashing like Big Bang Theory but still it's the kinda of show normal people wouldn't find interesting. Only after you've been exposed to hollywood propaganda you find Seinfeld interesting.

Kramer is a walking red pill faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

Nice try schkelsberg.

But a neurotic loser WASP and a alpha kike. Only kikelywood would have that shit

I never liked this shit.

Seinfeld redpilled me on communism when Kramer and Mickey get jobs as Santa and an elf.

Any TV and most cinema out there is bluepilled. Turn off the TV