NAACP Attempting to Block Jeff Sessions

twitter.com/CornellWBrooks/status/816339547042828288?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/01/alabama_naacp_rebukes_jeff_ses.html#incart_most-comments
twitter.com/CornellWBrooks/status/816442333638131712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The office is all but empty, save one poor secretary. Senator Sessions is in DC this week.

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/01/alabama_naacp_rebukes_jeff_ses.html#incart_most-comments

I didn't know the NAACP did this sort of thing
I thought they were among the only credible institutions advocating on behalf of blacks in america in a meaningful way

Something like 1,100 law school deans across the country are sending letters to block his nominations, it's not just them

Black supporters of Sessions include Alabama Senate Democratic Leader Quinton Ross and Alabama civil rights attorney and Sessions' law school classmate, Donald Watkins.

"These false portrayals of Senator Sessions will fail as tired, recycled, hyperbolic charges that have been thoroughly rebuked and discredited," Flores continued. "From the Fraternal Order of Police and the National Sheriffs Association to civil rights leaders and African-American elected officials, to victims' rights organizations, Senator Sessions has inspired confidence from people across the country that he will return the Department of Justice to an agency the American people can be proud of once again."

Damn I feel bad for Sessions when he comes back and his office reeks of BO and cocoa butter.

>implying this non-story matters at all
Sessions will be approved regardless.
cap this post for posterity

>tfw your law school hired a black dean the year you finished and the old cunt who used to run it as a prof

that (((profile))) though

What are they going to do, trip him as he walks past them?

I fucking hate niggers

Lazy niggers sure love sitting around.

I guess they dont want someone who prosecuted the kkk in alabama

Fucking dipshits

Hahahahahaaa

>Insanely respected Alabama Attorney General who famously led the first hate crimes prosecution case against the Klan
>NAACP tries to block his confirmation because he supposedly once referred to a black staff member as "boy".
It's pure fucking lunacy.

stupid fucking niggers

African Americans were freed from slavery in 1865 by the Republicans, and then summarily enslaved by the Democratic Party some 100years later.

It doesnt matter if its 11,000. Sessions will still be AG.

NIGGERS BTFO.

National Association for the Advancement of Colored People...

founded, instituted and run for the first THREE DECADES of it's existence:

>***EXCLUSIVELY BY JEWS***

Really forces one to ponder in an introspective fashion whilst munching activated almonds at a Klan rally.

It's going down! They gonna go to jail:

twitter.com/CornellWBrooks/status/816442333638131712

>Be National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
>Only represent blacks
>Black is not a color
>Black is the void of any color
>White is every color mixed together
>Whites aren't represented by the NAACP

Nigger "lawyers" cant into trespassing laws.

Where did the chimps get suits?

Fucking adorable.