Sup Forums worships a LITERAL JEW

>Sup Forums worships a LITERAL JEW

kek
KEK
K E K
E
K

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Jesus was going to be the third dictator of Rome.

He united all of the religions and beliefs because he wanted to take over the rest of the world.

He's still taking over.

GO GO GO!

Revelation 3:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

>>why does Jesus have Payot's
Payot are worn by Orthodox Jewish males

Orthodox Judaism was not around in Jesus time
it didn't exist till the 18th century.

Original sin is nowhere in the actual text, catholic faggot shit.

No real Christian base whatsoever

>Sup Forums is one person

Christian values, mate. We aren't Christians. It's two completely different things.

Jesus is not God.

Exactly, anyone who desotnexcept Christ will die an eternal death in fire.

Why?

Because anyone who is too arrogant to repent, doesnt deserve to be forgiven.

Also taking into account that Christ was murdered for standing up against the jews, along side practically all the prophets of israel and his disciples

They participate in a church that has stolen kids and raped generations of them for hundreds of years

(((Jesus Christ)))

Teachings of Christ, not the Jewish authority complex built up around him

So?

For you, brethren, became imitators of the churches of God which are in Judea in Christ Jesus. For you also suffered the same things from your own countrymen, just as they did from the Judeans, 15 who killed both the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they do not please God and are contrary to all men, 16 forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they may be saved, so as always to fill up the measure of their sins; but wrath has come upon them to the uttermost.

1 Thessalonians 2

Real Christian doctrine warns of the evil of the jews

>implying the ancient Jews and modern Jews are the same

Sup Forums actually has tendency to worship jews.

Jews, jews never change. Same jew, diffirent era.

WE

this. ancient jews were even browner lmao