(((Kike Cernovich))) and a suggestion for the Alt-Lite

First of all, what exactly is the goal of the Alt-Lite as a movement? For the Alt-Right, it's pretty clear. They want to make an earnest push for White Nationalism in the mainstream political consciousness. Alt-Liters, to my understanding, just want the freedom to say whatever they want without losing their jobs and to fash liberals with dank memes.

To that end, how does it make sense to police the speech of your own? The Alt-Right doesn't do that and they even have a reason to since they want to break into the mainstream. What I'm getting at is this, full disclosure, I am not an anti-semite, I have close friends who are Jews and some of the people I most respect are Jews. That said, Mike Cernovich could not be a more stereotypical example of a Jewish Infiltrator. As Vox Day said, SJWs always project. That's why Cernovich is always accusing people of being spies and infiltrator's, he's fucking controlled opp himself. The Alt-Lite NEEDS to remove this guy and stop giving him power in your community or I PROMISE YOU, it will collapse and it will not be an amicable parting of ways for anyone.

I want to make clear that I don't disagree with disinviting Baked Alaska to your stupid event but it should have been on the grounds that he's a stupid annoying unfunny coat-tail riding piece of shit, not that he was too politically incorrect on twitter.

And in the future, when a Jew wants to join your movement, I think it would be a good idea to take a page from their own book. Turn them away the first two times. Honestly most infiltrators will only need to be turned away once before they start crying antisemitism to the media. Not that anyone will give a shit.

To make shekels off dumb goyim, while not being racist.

>not echo-quoting the actual jews in the picture.
Nice meme, (((user))).

Cernovich is based
Fuck off stormretard.

Give me one fucking reason why?

He's just a gadfly. There are egg accounts who have done more for our side than him.

It says right there. Not to mention I didn't make the image.

alt-lite just want shekels and a mainstream trump-driven political philosophy with things like closed borders and much capitalism wow

So I mean, those are fine goals. Just let them go be fags off in their twitter holes and it'll all be fine.

I honestly don't understand the problem with Mike. Is it because of that thing with the party and "censoring" that guy going on about the Jews? Or did he do something else?

Shernovich is a cool dude buy his book bovine behavior

I don't think that's a complete answer. These people were around before Trump. I mean Gavin was a fucking Cruz-missile.

I think the Alt-Lite has the potential to be better than the Alt-Right because of its inclusivity but they have got to stop empowering these fucking shekel-grubbing pieces of shit.

If anyone deserves to be an influencer in the Alt-Lite, it's people like Sargon of Akkad, (((David Cole))) or MrMetokur. Precisely the kind of people who wouldn't ask for the authority. I wish I knew how to get the message through to them.

Do something better than him and stop trying to behave like "hey look at me I've done better! There are people who did better! please look at my work! xD"

yes. it's that plus he's an obvious attention-seeking opportunist. His book, The Orangutan Outlook was a transparent attempt to capitalize on the identity crisis of modern masculinity with a shitty self-help book.

I'm user. You're argument makes no fucking sense. How could I be seeking attention?

Jim wouldn't want the attention when he gets too many subs he fucks off

have you read the book?

No. Why would I? The idea that a lawyer living off his wife's alimony has any sage advice for how I should construct my entire worldview is insulting.

I thought the reason you hated it so much was because you read it and thought it was shit. That's why I asked, to see if it was any good.

Don't read it and don't read (((self-help books))). Jesus dude, that's like a shekel-grubbing cliche at this point.

You could write your own right now. It's the same thing as giving a friend a pep-talk and making up a bunch of shit about how the world works that just sounds motivational only you're writing it down and charging money for it.

Monkey Madness

>To make shekels
/thread

Here's the value of the Alt-Lite:

1. It's like a farm team. Right now, Alt-Lite and Alt-Right are gaining popularity in tandem, to the outsider they seem similar, and many who join the Alt-Right will be coming from Alt-Lite and have gotten more red pilled over time.

2. It's a buffer for the mainstream. It's hard to introduce people directly to the harsh reality that creates an Alt-Right believer. Alt-lite is easier to digest for normies. It's also much harder for the mainstream and for lefties to battle. There's no easy weakness coming from the left. From the right, obviously they don't identify that it's the Jews that are the route of most ills, including diverse immigration, corporate/banking elitism, globalism, marxism, feminism etc.

So really, they are very useful to the Alt-Right. In fact, I would say if you wanted to publicly create a wider impact (although less deep), I would suggest posing as alt-lite and deny any links to anti-semitism, especially at this stage in red-pilling greater society. Jews' strongest post-hypnotic suggestions are to knee jerk away from anyone suggesting jews are bad, hitler had the right idea, the holocaust was a lie, etc. More so than diversity is our strength, or that we're global citizens, etc etc.

If anything, Alt-Right should co-opt Alt-lite, and ensure that the 'lite' public influencers do not have a semitic agenda.

I would promote those who are more about the cause (even if they're not openly down with the JQ), and that seem less likely to be jewish plants and covert shills. Help shape the alt-lite, push it away from jewish influence, instead of trying to tear it down. Criticize sell-outs and phonies, but don't make it obviously anti-semitic.

all shit boards except Sup Forums

I've know about this dude since GG. At fist I thought he was alright, a little cringe with his gorilla mindset bullshit and "i'm an alpha male". Then I hear him talk, and his voice, my god, he sounded like the biggest beta cuck ever. I counld'nt stop laughing or take him seriously at all from that point. It was like the man behind the curtain in the wizard of oz. And that was like 2 years ago.
Even if this guy isnt trying to destroy a movement like op is memeing, he's a fucking embarrassment. You don't want this to be your representation, or no one will take you seriously ever.

Yes you are wise and correct. I try to tell my hardcore alt-right friends this with varying amounts of success. I liken it to the rabbit hole. The alt lite is the one who pushes the normie down, then varying degrees of harder alt light push them farther down, until they reach us. Stefan Molyneux is a perfect tool for us in this regard. He makes normies question narratives and most importantly, he doesn't attack us. That is key. If the alt-light bases us hard they are an enemy. Cernovich and Milo are this, their value is limited and may even be a net negative.

The alt-lite is gay as fuck. It's a bunch of money whores trying to cash in as entertainers on an emerging market that is still developing,.

Still, I'd rather have the alt-lite than no alt-lite. The alt-lite has done a lot for the alt-right and the 2016 election.

I hate Milo, but I say we let Milo present baby's first redpill to young college students, then later on attack his ideology with memes and kick him out.

>Cernovich is based
>Fuck off stormretard.

This.

You stormfags are so fucking retarded and will always remain a niche for actual autist losers.

Cernovich and Trump have mass appeal. You will never win any kind of political power using stupid white identity politics. Stormfags are just like the white version of BLM, whiny fucking losers.

Disagree. Richard Spencer is getting far more mainstream coverage than Mike.

Trump's immigration policies are just one step away from the full blown white nationalist platform.

>cernovich

You don't gotta be a stormtard to think cuckovich is some egotistical faggot trying to get more shekels

If you guys care about any of these guys you're a fucking fag.

First, of course they were all together before Trump won. They were all doing the same fucking thing. Riding his coattails for a little fame and shekels.

Now that Trump has won, of fucking course they are all going to splinter off into their own little niche and try to win over as many followers as possible. They can't maintain as a solo one trick pony unless you fags keep them relevant.

They're all faggots.

>Alt right
>Alternative right

Isn't that just the left?

HUEHUEHUEHUE

I'm not really interested in being of use to the Alt-Right. Most of us plan to turncoat on you once you gain enough influence and I think you know that.

I just want to keep the Alt-Lite alive long enough that it will be a viable platform to see that happen but Milo and Gavin and co. seem to be so lacking in fore-sight, I don't know if that can happen.

This is precisely why the JQ needs to be part of the Alt-Lite. It needs to be interrogated as a free speech issue and not distributed as a "red pill" because that's the only way to defang it. The alt-right is wrong about the Jews but until the Overton window is expanded wide enough that we can actually have that conversation without having to fuck around with accusations of antisemitism, we can't prove it.

Stop supporting e-celebs. Spencer and Cernovich are both faggots.

Sam Hyde is the only one worth supporting because has actual talent and the ability to break through to the mainstream. Plus he's really funny and he's not at all fat, he's just bulking.

>t. not Sam Hyde

This.

I didn't mention Sam Hyde in my post a couple up because I don't really consider him to be one of these guys. Sam has talent and is worthy of your following.

I just wish the actual Trump ecelebs would fuck off.

>Cernovich has mass appeal

Getting a little big for your britches there, Mike? I wasn't aware of mainstream America's passion for lisping faggots on Twitter.

Alt-Kikes.

Just look at their twitter followers you dumb piece of shit

FBI shill Richard Spencer has 31K followers

Cernovich has 183K

Bill Mitchell has 169K

The people don't want your shitty whiny "muh white race is superior" bullshit.

you are a true friend, guy

>cuckovich is some egotistical faggot trying to get more shekels

Of course he is, but that's how any business is run. You are very naive. Cernovich provides good information at a good price, you can't ask for anything better than that.

they don't want it but they're gonna have to tolerate it

If Spencer really was an FBI shill they would artificially inflate his numbers with twitter bots.

Sam, make more youtube videos and standup videos.Those are the only funny MDE things. Your show was too fucking weird, I didn't like it and I didn't care when it was cancelled.

>The world is twitter

Nigger, Cernovich is the only one on that list for whom twitter is the basis of his of how he builds his audience. No shit he has more twitter followers. The caveat is, you know the quality of his followers is abysmal because what kind of fucking loser actually has a twitter account?

>I am not an anti-semite, I have close friends who are Jews and some of the people I most respect are Jews.

Stop with fucking PC excuses and explanations, anti-semitism means nothing in today's world, arabs and muslims are semitic, yet everyone is openly hating muslims, now, I'm not defending mudslimes, I hate them also, but this "anti-semitism" horseshit means nothing, I wear that "anti-semite" as a badge of honor.

With that being said, I agree, that kike Cernovitch should be gassed, and everyone who is spending 1 second of their time listening to him is either a kike or absolute imbecile.

>I wear that "anti-semite" as a badge of honor.
I know that. That's why I said I wasn't one. Because many people here are proudly anti-Jew and I'm not. I just have a problem with specific Jews behaving a in stereotypical ways that are harmful to the community.

What exactly is the point of this post?

Trying to turn Alt-Liters on this board against Mike Cernovich.

Was that really not obvious?

BUY MY

BOOKTH

>what exactly is the goal of the Alt-Lite as a movement?
make money from the rising race consciousnesses

>Was that really not obvious?
You were kind of all over the place and long winded.

Why do you care, anyway? You don't seem to be alt right, and you don't seem to be "alt light." So what are your motives? Why do you care what he does?

Guys like Cernovich and Milo would have been on the Left in the 1960s.

Isn't this civic nationalist stuff just Liberalism + edgy free speech.

I think it boils down to Men vs Women.

All the social media altright hacks are Men.

All the SJWs essentially are Women.

>what exactly is the goal of the Alt-Lite as a movement?

What is it with all these bottom feeding you tube personalities trying to start branded political cults that rehash already existent political philosophies based around the persona of these dribbling non entities?

I'm not alt lite because the alt lite is not a cohesive movement. Right now it's just the non-racists that the alt-right left behind but I see potential there for something greater.

Possibly a new edgier rebirth of Classical Liberalism. I care because I see it going in a bad direction and I'd like to find some way to turn it around if possible.

It's like when police trick idiots with outstanding warrants to sporting venues or that they won a major prize.

>prove you can hack into email systems
>break into government servers
>steal federally protected information
>we promise guize, nopunish
>LOL STUPIDFAGGET WEPUNISH

Honeypot entrapment offer, beware.

>history of politics in a nutshell.

What, you think Marx invented communes? or Stirner invented being selfish? Evola didn't even pretend to invent anything other than being edgy. The entire 19th century was just attention-seeking intellectuals waxing philosophical and being edgelords about repackaged ideas which already existed. We're following in the same tradition.

Why are there so many cernovich shills here? He's freaking out and trying to claim complete control of the "alt-lite". Whatever he used to be to you, is gone. This is nothing but business for him anymore.

>I just have a problem with specific Jews
oy vey, dis andy semidizm

>Cernovich has mass appeal
>some faggot date rapist Jew with a faggy lisp has mass appeal

LMAO

>Right now it's just the non-racists that the alt-right left behind but I see potential there for something greater.
Not gonna happen. There is no intellectual basis for the "alt light." It's youtube videos about Islam and the "regressive left." It's Fox News but slightly edgier.

Classical Liberalism has failed. You cannot have classical liberalism in a multiracial society. The country was founded on Classical Liberal ideals, but the foundation was White Nationalism. You need to realize that.

checked. You ignore all the cases of successful integration by non-whites who have made positive contributions to the common good of our nation.

It's a bias introduced by the fact that you only hear about the failed examples. People are expected to assimilate when they come here so it's not a newsworthy story when they do.

He's a kike shill

Why the fuck do you faggots think running up to people and autistically screaming about DA JOOS while waving copies of The Eternal Jew is going to do anything except drive away people from the right? Thernovith and Milo are giant, attention seeking faggots and should be rightly ignored but you have the Anglins, TRSes and like basically throwing tantrums that anybody not screaming about niggerdeath and ovens is a threat and that only be getting rid of them will you then win over the hearts and minds of people and make the movement a success or whatever the fuck.

There's a line between being an autistic Nazi LARPer and a faggot like Thernovith but for as bad as the Alt-Kike crowd is, the Wehraboos are equally as retarded. I'm not a fan of the jewish kikery or Israel but the more pressing concerns, at least as a Burgerstani, are doing something about the Mexicans and booting Muslims back to their desert shit holes and then dismantling the Marxist academia culture and destroying the system of gibs that turns blacks into niggers.

Kike

lol who cares if someone from another contributed? Does that nullify their crime rates, welfare usage, and all around lowering of our standard of life?

You realize that whites are discriminated against in college acceptance, right? You really think white countries are only successful because of affirmative action? Start using your brain, son

How current are these? He doesn't look that fat with clothes on

>full damage control
Wow. Didn't think it would be that easy unseat you. Goddamn, alt-righters are stupid.

> Does that nullify their crime rates
It does for the ones who have never committed any crimes.
>welfare usage
same.
>all around lowering of our standard of life
utterly subjective. You hate seeing people different from you so nothing they could do wouldn't lower your standard of living.

>You realize that whites are discriminated against in college acceptance, right? You really think white countries are only successful because of affirmative action? Start using your brain, son

AHAHAHAHA! Sounds like something one of my redneck facebook friends would sperg out with if they were accused of being racist.

Dude, I probably know the canon of white nationalists better than you do. Affirmative action is basic bitch republican shit. It doesn't even qualify as a red pill.

They're not at all unfortunately

This does not qualify as a rebuttal? Construct a fucking argument, you utter retard.

>Affirmative action is basic bitch republican shit
This is true. But it misses the point I was making. You claimed that whites benefit from non whites because non whites are making headway in academia and science. My point, by bringing up affirmative action, was that non whites are given the opportunity to make that headway while better, smarter whites are not admitted to those programs because they are white.

the question mark was a typo

You guyth should thop making fun of Mike. He ith a really talented writer and he ith the author of many popular bookth. The Bonobo Blueprint has changed my life immenthley.

The alt-right will be as much of a failure of a movement as communism because Nazis are just far-right commies in that they descend into purity spiral horse shit that just results in them tossing out anyone for not being as ideologically pure and hurr durr I'm more Nazi than thou.

The problem is that Marxism evolved in academic culture and thus could retreat back there, rebrand itself as the New Left and use its position as the arbiters of education to younger generations to act as a subversive movement to bring about their goals, something which started in the '60s and only just came to fruition in the last decade. What the fuck does the alt-right and wannabe Nazis have? If the whole thing implodes because shekel swipers fighting with Nazi LARPers, where do you go? You don't have that subversive fallback the Nazis had and in the end you'll just end up like the tea party, another in a long line of failed right-wing movements. Getting rid of the Marxist stranglehold on education is the most important thing right now.

I see, treat the symptoms not the cause?

praise kek

shadily

This. They are bandwagon hoppers looking to snatch a dime.

Cern is plain creepy

mike thernovich danger and pay dot com gorilla mindthet buy my pillth for ultra baboon brainwaveth and ultimate thucktheth

This.

i am the ultimate alpha gorilla mad man e-book merchant

don't be racist and remember to listen to my jew producer who mysteriously wants to genocide whites

support free speech but remember not not talk about jews or i'll exile you because it risks alienating the jews who control my finances

It wasn't a rebuttal because you didn't make an arugument. You just jumped around different subjects and made a bunch of assumptions about me. Which, incidentally is the thing all right wingers do when confronted with someone who isn't part of their echo chamber. For instance:

> You claimed that whites benefit from non whites because non whites are making headway in academia and science

Care to cite when I said that? I mean they have but I was thinking more along the lines or service men and women, police officers, construction workers, farmers etc.

Also,

> smarter whites are not admitted to those programs because they are white.

do we have actual evidence of this? I'm a smart white and I had no problem being admitted to the school of my choice. I've seen real examples of diversity policies discriminating against whites and I'm obviously against affirmative action but where is the evidence of discrimination in university admissions?

Is Alt Lite a real thing? I thought it was just a meme to make fun of Alt Right fags. And who the fuck is Cernovich?

i'm so confuse right now

When someone's been shot you stop the bleeding before removing the bullet. Get rid of the outlets the kikes use to push their agenda and you've made it that much easier to deal with them.

Agreed. This guy is the definition of stereotypical jew trying to make a profit off an opportunist moment in politics.

The Alt-Lite, at it's most basic, is guys like Thernovith and Milo, con artists using the right to line their own pockets and increase their brand. People like that need to be dealt with appropriately, no questions there. But you have a lot of WN types, led by Richard Spencer, Andrew Anglin and guys at TRS, who believe that if you're not dressed in your finest Hugo Boss, not constantly calling for the ovens to be lit and unable to recite Goebbels at length from memory then you're also "Alt-Lite" and thus need to be cast out as well.

you don't get rid of the shooter?

frankly, if they aren't WN, what the fuck are they?

I'll give Cernovich credit for delving into some serious topics and shedding light on awful stuff like the Green Beret getting kicked out of the army for stopping a pedophile and lot of related topics to relative masses

But he's also a massive self-promoter, to an extent where it seems like he's more interested in brand than anything. Also conveniently dropping the investigation of stories because others did, on that premise only and not because it's a dead lead, more because it's too scandalous and raunchy for mainstream people. In other words it wouldn't look good for his brand if he actually talked about the story, meaning he doesn't care for the story as much as his brand.

Pretty sure he's also a Jew who associates with Loxist-types and is heavily pro-Israel

Daily shoah has made some points but most of the time it's a circle jerk larping. I've been lurking Sup Forums for years and it really makes me cringe when I hear them use chan slang, just shows how new and reddit tier they are. No one talks like that outside the chan kek. Was anyone from TRS doxed yet? Anglin isn't even redpilled on JQ I think. Duke had to correct him few times on his show. I also got banned for making a thread about him two weeks ago wtf.

>Duke had to correct him few times on his show
what on?

>DURRR WORLD REVOLVES AROUND TWATTER GUYZZ

Anglin said that Jews were prosecuted in Soviet Union because people got tired of their kikery and so all the Soviet Jews moved to America. Soviet Union was run by Jews but only in the beginning because Stalin purged most of them from the government positions. There was not a single pogrom in Soviet Union. They just moved here because their Jewish overlords made a deal with American and European governments to move them to the more prosperous places, gave them a bunch of free money too. This is what Duke told him.

>Sargon of Akkad
>Deserving any attention at all

what did he tell angln? your confising me

>orangutan outlook

underrated

anglin said that people of the su got tired of jews and started to kick them out for destroying the country

duke said that there were no jewish pogroms for more than 100 years

i unironically like gavin, he reminds me of my grandfather.
the rest can go to hell