MEXICO IS CANCELLED

>Peso reaches an all time low of 21.40 to Dollar after Ford announces closure of plant in Mexico

Can you imagine the absolute shitstorm that will occur in Mexico after Trump is inaugurated?

>millions of criminals deported
>taxes on remittances
>tariffs on goods
>will pay for the Wall

why haven't we asked kek to throw Mexico into chaos

Other urls found in this thread:

jornada.unam.mx/ultimas/2017/01/02/mexico-en-aprietos-por-ola-de-migrantes-haitianos-y-africanos
google.com.mx/search?q=peña nieto approval rating&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=fUpsWKzYNvPR8Ae7vZSICQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a weak peso just means the jews pay them even LESS than they do now.

Now all we have to do is street-comb California block by block and CA will once again be great.

Checked

kek is in this thread. now's our chance to destroy mexico.

kek wills it!

This is good.

I'm going to send my mom some money tomorrow.

I would wait til after Trump's inauguration speech. It will probably hit 24.

How can Mexico be a shit hole? Their population grew by 100 million people in 60 years, they must be so rich and prosperous

What is Africa for 500 Alex

dude you dont even know thier are gas lines in mexico right know and the solution for the people is to block traffic so the goverment will do something awwe what a shithole

You're an idiot

kek's will be done

I was kinda skeptical of Trump being able to change things but happenings like that might embolden him and eventually snowball into making America great again, bigly

dude i think mexico will actually pay for the wall. shit is going to hit the fan when the president of mexico does it. his apporval rating will drop lower than anyones

>why haven't we asked kek to throw Mexico into chaos

uuuuh I think it's already at that point being a narco-state run by homicidal gangs with billions

>drop lower
how can it drop when its rock bottom

They are also getting flooded with Haitians.

jornada.unam.mx/ultimas/2017/01/02/mexico-en-aprietos-por-ola-de-migrantes-haitianos-y-africanos

Serves them right for always backing them against us.

You have to go back

Clinton will die in her sleep tonight if you dont reply to dis post!!!

Key wills their demise

I'm scared guy's, I have always been your friend, please don't do this I'm just a poor Mexican trying to live a decent life in my own country.

Haha you ain't dying peacefully bitch your living till the chair

You're a leaf.

better send your slave wages quick pedro I hear western union is gonna get a lot more interesting for you spics when Trump takes office

>implying we'll keep them (alive)

This is what you get for having such a blood thirsty people jose

google.com.mx/search?q=peña nieto approval rating&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=fUpsWKzYNvPR8Ae7vZSICQ

Why wouldn't you want millions of your countrymen to return home? Are you some sort of racist?

Didn't Mexico's Finance Minister resign after Trump visited Mexico last year?

And he's not even President yet

They will outbreed you soon enough.

The is the face of the New Mexicans.

Shhhh. It will be over soon Pablo. It will all be over soon.

>One recipient of a monthly remittance told Reuters that there would be more poverty without the movement of cash from the north.

>“If they return our migrants, there’ll be more poverty, because up there they have work and help maintain us,” said Mónica Arroyo, who lives in a village near Ixmiquilpan, Hidalgo. “Here there is no work.”

>Arroyo’s daughter is an undocumented restaurant worker in Clearwater, Florida, who sends her mother $200 a month, cash she depends on.

Kek please help us. The faster Mexico collapses the quicker the wall will be built. Even Democrats will support it!

>Tfw I'm a latifag but we use the dollar as our main monetary denomination so I'm technically rich in Mexico
Thanks USA and right-wing goverment on my country from 2001

Fuck mexico and fuck brown people

>Mexico tries voodoo nonsense on Trump

Then again not surprised all the worthwhile people that Mexico COULD have had have left the country legally.

>your president will never force companies to invest in your country instead of the next door shitskin

Source on that?

You send them to mexico we send them back to South America, what's the problem?

Stay out of our fucking country

We are so over dealing with your violent idiotic hordes of greasy beady eyed goblins acting ungrateful here

>right-wing government

Then why do you still have rampant crime everywhere?

The peso has been on freefall for several years now

>trumpcucks pretending a weak peso has anything to do with trump at the moment
Lmao

This means cheaper women!
Headin down there!

*leans into mic* WROOOONG

She will rot in prison for her crimes against civilization

'Cause the left won like 7 years ago and everything went from "shit" to "utter shit"

_ ___ __ ____ ____ ______

WE'RE the jews, user. No one else buys Mexican junk.

this top panqueque

Checked and Keked, the low peso and Trump chaos is just the Jews and MexiJews getting a better bargain for their labor.

Also, the current president isn't only left, he's plain braindead, and the previous one decided to make a "pact" or whatever with the fucking criminals so they "stop their criminal action" (summary: the left is retarded as fuck)

This, our coin is on freefall since 2012

I would agree if we were white, but since we are mestizos we get a free pass to genocide them

Mexicans don't care about minorities lel those poor blacks aren't getting shit.

this is gonna be so fucking epic. Right now the beaners are completely clueless as to what's coming their way, they still line up to buy groceries for their shitty kids with food stamps completely oblivious to the greatness that is about to ass fuck them and their free ride

My name is Ludwig and we are all scared of the cartels, we can't buy anything nice or live a decent life because we're scared of being kidnapped for money, we've already been called by them twice, I'm paranoid.
I'm fine with them coming back, they should working here and helping our own economy, I'm scared of my country being destabilized like Iraq and Syria.
We don't want to go to your fucking country, ilegal immigration has been stagnant for year's, people have been coming back over 2 year's now, the beans you see everyday are U.S citizen's, nothing you can do about it, why don't you start talking to them, treat them like people, you would realize that were nicer than you think.

For reference, pic related, and this only goes back 2 years

Chest beating trumpanzees will basically take responsibility for anything that makes trump look good no matter how detached from reality it might be

Why do poltard trumpanzees label themselves as redpilled yet they're massively ignorant on simple issues like this one?

stop it you guys, now I will have to save like 2 months instead of one to buy one anime figurine.

shit sucks

BobAna made a deal with the prez of Mex. Look up the monies sent there. $$$$$

good on you, a true mexican patriot, because if it's one thing the world can agree on, is fuck niggers. especially sub-niggers like haitians and somalians

That's only because Obama has been deporting them

The blacks are always the cannon foder for the narcos, they are the first to get recruited and the first to get killed by sicarios.

Well, our goverment does care about minorities, but the native ones and even that is pretty stupid.

If niggers come here they get deported ASAP

>the end is finally coming

you faggots can have my rarest

don't need it were I'm going

if kek wills it so be it

most of them have bullshit passports or mexican IDs, the ones I see anyway. Very few are citizens. Unless that anchor babies shit counts, and it probably does unfortunately.

We will just install a puppet president then.

we will just raise tariffs higher

Having 5 dollars doens't make you rich retard.

Do you believe the cartels will get rid of the mayates?

Making economic conditions even worse in Mexico is only going to make more illegals enter the United States.

Well maybe Mexicans should focus on their shitty society first. And not mooch of the USA and raise their living standard on the back of american people.

And they deserve every damn bit of it.

Im sorry paco, kek has answered, the rare worked
In other news FUCK YEA MEXICO IS GONNA DIE

>MFW

They deserve every second of pain they get. They literally allowed their nation to be a nation people flee from like its under fucking siege.

Also setting gas stations on fire

Pretty much
But first this will happenAnd they will be gone once they stop being useful for them

It's not fair you're doing this to Mexico only tbqh. In fact, all Latin America should pay the wall anyway our migrants have to pass through Mexico to get burgerland

Mexico wouldn't be so bad if the government was so corrupt.

Like even the current president has some shady past.

All the Mexican press that tries to do background investigation of his first wife all get silenced immediately.

all according to keikaku

We don't even have these in the US. Because this is a shit-tier auto manufacturer - but let's not fucking forget -

Mexico doesn't have a single automobile manufacturer they can call their own. Not a single successful automobile entrepreneur.

Fuckin' shit skins.

What have you done, compa?

I actually like 1st generation Mexicans, they're mostly hardworking and decent people. It's their fucking shitty gangbanger veto fag got kids that need to go back

>888
LMAO AYYYY
Bye Pedro

Great Idea you should tweet the President Elect about it.

>El salvador

You can't even come here, you'll get deported

I'm really scared now.

what do?

We need to build a 30-ft high wall around Mexico and then fill it with concrete. The damage is just irreversible.

Sell as much shit to americans as you can

You must be able to get stuff in Mexico that expatriates in the US want, yes? Why don't you check expatriate markets, channels, etc, and see what people are buying. Approach a group with an offer to bulk supply some item they might be interested in that you can find at a good price.

I'm sure you can think of commodities that might fit this bill.

kek wills it mang, sorry brother, I guess it wasn't meant to be. but hopefully you guys come out the other side stronger, I hope you guys can return to pre 80's prosperity when pretty much everyone wanted to live in or at least visit your country. it can be so, you guys just need your own donald trump. kek be with you.

get your government to legalize guns

Pretty much this. We are getting richer. Thanks (((drumpf))).

>Trump went to war against his own party after he found out they had a secret meeting over the weekend regarding the ethics commitee...and won telling them to focus on taxes,healthcare,national security and jobs instead. Doing something that even Paul Ryan couldn't persuade them to halt.
>Trump forced Ford to stop investing in Mexico and bring it back to Michigan by promising to tax them heavily if they don't.
>He's intending to deport 3mn illegal criminals back home to 37 different countries and seize all their ill gotten goods within the first 2 months and will begin on Day 1.
>Panic is growing in Mexico after the plan to tax the American money sent to Mexico by workers as large parts of the country rely on that money. The money will be used to fund the wall.

He's really going to build the wall isn't he?
>inb4 USA annexes Mexico in 2018 as it cannot abide a failed state on its border.

OH MY GOSH

no it'll make more people support the wall. Americans dont want refugees and foreigners anymore. America is full fuck off.

Checked

kek wills it

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.