Imagine a world where Germany didn't throw a tantrum and start two world wars

Imagine a world where Germany didn't throw a tantrum and start two world wars.

>America keeps the Monroe Doctrine and continue to be an isolated country who does not start wars all around the globe
>The jewish bankers never rise to world relevance by backing out wars and military industries
>There are no communist revolutions, Russia stays a monarchy
>Africa and Asia are still under the control of European colonies, ensuring that they develop and never unleash waves of immigrations and war refugees
>Society remains in its state of the late XIXth Century, with a certain sense of moral code and without post-war modernism
>Jews and muslims live together in Palestine without making wars for shit

How can anyone of you claim that Hitler dindu nuffin ? He ruined the modern world

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is that catte always so mad

Thanks for adding to my Angry cat folder. He's one even angrier cat!

This guys gets it.
The Germans have a desire to destroy Europe. They must be contained or destroyed.

Why is the cat so angry?

Thanks, I like having angry kitties in my computer

>programming languages would be in French

Not really angry, just a damn cool kitty

Wow those are some good points.

Have another cat.

I found him under the Internet.

His name is blanket cat.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Hundred percent agree. The krauts are the enemy. Then the Muslims. Jews are pretty much an irrelevance.

And no I'm not Jewish - white Anglo traced ancestry going back to 1500s all in England.

ITT: Jews and other cock-mutilated folks.

You should have nuked them instead of the nips.

You know WWI happened because Germany got in an alliance with Austria and a member of the Austrian royal family got killed by a autistic serb which ultimately caused austria to get in a war and Germany to follow, which cause a groping of kikes trying a communist revolution which caused germany to ultimately lose the war and made the russian empire to spiral into a communist revolution and Germany losing the war and getting sanctioned the fuck out, mostly by jewish bankers and also the commie revolution made solely by jews made hitler resented which ultimately caused WWII which caused the entire west to (((ally))) themselves against the axis.
Germany didn't start WWI, but because it was the only one who was sanctioned that much about it caused it to go to WWII.

>The jewish bankers never rise to world relevance by backing out wars and military industries
What year is this? They were rising in the Middle Ages and helped fund the Protestants.

It started earlier than that but keep dreaming.

world without lawyers.gif

>make a thread about Germany
>people only post cats

>Implying Germany started the first World War.
>Implying getting rid of Jews is a bad thing.

>Germany ... two world wars

Germany is going to keep starting wars until we break it up into city-states again. US hegemony can only keep the peace for so long. As soon as Germany gets any slack in it's leash, it goes off the fucking reservation. As evidence, I give you the current refugee crisis. Schengen shouldn't mean open external borders, but nooooo, Merkel had to fuck everything up for you guys.

Or just nuke it

The anti-german posting goes too far lately.

Time for another six million, I guess.

Sometimes I wonder if cats and bumblebees follow the same "logic". What a jump.

>Time for another six million, I guess.
Sounds like your fellow germans agree with you