Holy shit Sup Forums ETERNALLY AND FOREVER BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

holy shit Sup Forums ETERNALLY AND FOREVER BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I want /leftypol/ to leave

A

>he thinks it's a joke

>he thinks anime watchers would'nt be the first sent to the camps

>thinking Sup Forums is /r/thedonald.

Why are anti/pol/ memes so shit?
Are they made by a committee of old ladies or something?

>he watches anime

I don't. They make me feel better about myself. :^)

>he lacks basic reading comprehension

>the alt-right
>nazi

This is what keeps pissing me off. Yes, the alt-right has unironic fascists and nazis in their ranks, but the alt right also has crazed libertarians and religious counterrevolutionaries as well, in addition to any centrist who isn't a full blown neocon, holy shit.

But Adolf said the nippons where master race and japan makes the animes.

>Implying the nazis didn't investigate occult super weapons

>leaf
>sage

But.. muh..muh waifu. LoL

Are you ok?

The "alt-right" needs a defined ideology if they are going to survive. This amorphous political group is the fastest way to fall apart.

>alt-right

I tried to warn you faggots not to let them name you. It is old magic I said. They can define a name as what ever they want I said. Now you are all cursed. Gg fags.

>leaf

No. Not usually. But you get used to it.

I would like to see what a Catholic state would be like

>/leftypol/ forever btfo
how will they recover?

The Vatican? Duuurrr??

Spencer shows us the way.

It's the richest nation per capita m8.

You are wrong. The "alt-right" isn't an organization, it is a label for the general direction of a force. We call gravity "gravity" but we don't tell it what to do and it doesn't go away just because we change our minds about how it probably works.

>ITTTT WANSNT REAAAL COMMUNISM GUIS!

FUCKING

KEK

Labels kill what they are attached to.

HAIL VICTORY

>It calls me out for my retardation so I'll call it shit

That picture is actually sad..

OK explain this awful jpg that keeps popping up all the time, I seriously do not get it. Maybe it's something extremely clever but I'm just too dumb to see it, but it just doesn't seem to make any sense at all

Who is the man in the fedora? Why is pepe on his shirt? Why is he excited to see a military march? Why does it imply that people in the military can't be free thinkers? Why is he calling them "young rebels"? What kind of edgy, offbeat humor is he referring to, and why would he think that they in particular would appreciate it?

Thank you, and kill yourself

the entire picture is literally a strawman you fucking kike

>knockoff pepe
Why can't leftcucks into memes? It's not that hard
Those Hillary memes were painful to watch

The left stopped being funny after King Nigger got elected.

Don't put the gas away yet.

LEAF

That's kinda fucking beautiful, m8

They were going to do that anyway.

Only arguments I see here are basically just implying that he IS AN FUCKING LEAF or an lefty

I'll respond just so the image will be "debunked" per-se.

The Nazi's were in fact very appreciative of edgy humor, their lead propaganda director Joseph Goebbels was a Neitzschian nihilist for a major portion of the war and was the sole man who stayed with Adolf Hitler in his bunker.

Much of the movement and AESTHETIC of the Nazi reign was guided by Goebbels. As such much of the way the Nazi party worked was inn a sort of ironic humor much akin to our style of humor. Minus the spicy memes of course, that technology was yet to be perfected.

*shakes raisins*

who is arguing? what are we arguing about? Dumb fucking leaftard

>following controlled opposition
SHIGGY DIGGY

I'd be marching with them you fucking cuck. Readying the noose for cunts like you and with legal rights to do so.

>cultural marxism

More like capitalist identity politics.

no, it's kultural marxism
modernists were doing the exact same thing 100 years ago (shaving, letting their hair grow, cutting it short if they were women, etc)