No Antarctica thread?

no Antarctica thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky
youtube.com/watch?v=MG8STRo-w58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS is what I've been looking for

>tfw Hitler is alive and well underneath Antarctuca
>tfw Hitler will save the world alongside Donald Trump
>tfw Earth will be made great again

MEGA

Look into Operation Highjump. US fought against superior Nazi tech and lost. Also, the Ark of Gabriel story is interesting

Whats the Ark of Gabriel story?

He'd be 127 years old... somehow I doubt it.

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky

He died in Argentina most likely

Didn't the reds make a base at Lake Vostok and tried to finish what the Nazis started?

This

Pretty sure the oak of gabriel can revive him as a god tho

where is the south african user?

Nothing is happening. Everything is fine.

What if he has been kept alive by advances German supertech?

could be, but the focus now should be realising that the earth is hollow. ANTARCTICA IS KEY. The poles are where the entrances are

#
>dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/482764/ark-of-gabriel-russia-saudi-arbia-mecca-grand-mosque-ancient-weapon-Admiral-Vladimisky

What I don't get is why would Saudi Arabia give it to the Russians? Why would the Russians give it to the Nu-NAZIs?

i dont know, but seeing all these important people visiting Antarctica triggered my interest. Patriach Kiril, john kerry, the pope. I think what's going on in Antarctica is past the politics of our world.

youtube.com/watch?v=MG8STRo-w58

damn it trees can do anything