Is the red pill a single concept that over-arches everything else, or is it a regiment of pills taken on a weekly basis...

Is the red pill a single concept that over-arches everything else, or is it a regiment of pills taken on a weekly basis? Can you overdose on said red pills? Can you take all the red pills? Can you die if you become addicted to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jp_x6mwY1BU
gettyimages.com.au/license/177480365
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, you can overdose. Pic related.

Just looked these twins up and I thought they were punks before (just based on looks)

Boy was I wrong

>Igor received a Diplôme d'Études Approfondies (DEA) in semiology and a doctorate in theoretical physics, while Grichka earned a diploma at the Institut d'Études Politiques (IEP) and a doctorate in mathematics.

Both have redpilled PhDs.

They are true Renaissance men.

>Igor Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff and Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff, (or Bogdanov) (born on 29 August 1949 in Saint-Lary, Gers, France) are French celebrities, producers, bankers, politicians[1], writers, physicists and scientific essayists

>producers,
>bankers,
>politicians[1],
>writers,
>physicists and
>scientific essayists

They are from the Mike Pence future timeline

omg im so sick of these overused words.
im done with pol.....i cant hear "red pill" or "kek" ever again. it's giving me douche chills.

When you stop using words to explain shit to people, and spend all your time cut and pasting photos, and drawing lines to everything, your close to OD status...

Pizzagate uncovered some serious shit.

Genuine question how did those two even become a force meme like I don't understand where they sprung from?

you're all in your 20's and know absolutely nothing.
kek the redpill cuck kek repill cuck....FUCK...why am i here.....

Because you can never leave.

Actually what you're referring to when use 'red pill' is actually the objective Truth about a subject. And in that way it is indeed an overarching concept as it is eternal.

Truth is the high you're searching for Sup Forums

There are two tenets that will always be the four dation of whatever the beliefs of the time are. Two truths that will always be true.

Sup Forums is always right

It's the Jews

There is only one true pill: The Bogda Pill

It's shills sliding shit and trying to force it. Note the lack of actual threads.

Genuine boredom after the election has left an ocean of shit posters hungry for shit.

Anons Speak only Known Truths of this reality!

isn't growth hormone rather injected than swallowed?

saying they're a forced meme, is a forced meme in itself

BIDF (bogdanoff internet defence force) say it's all bullshit and to forget about them

there are two main schools of thought:
the Bogdanoffs are evil
the Bogdanoffs are love

I believe The Bogdanoffs will guide us to the very top of human ability

They carry in them a Thread Of God's Soul - They are literally Heaven on Earth

They plagiarized their theses and paid for junk articles to be published in minor journals. There was a huge scandal. Google The Bogdanoff Affair.

With advances in gene editing (funded by the Bogdanoffs themselves) I'll alter my DNA to look like them

My wife will look like them

My kids will be Bogdanoffs

even the dog will be a proud Bogdanoff

The future is looking bright for us who have accepted the Bogdanoff is Love school of philosophy

Why is this a new meme. Seriously, fuck these Ken doll wannabes.

>implying these are not Gods among Men

Accept Bogdanoff

Breathe Bogdanoff

Become Bogdanoff

I don't generally like seeing people set on fire, but I kinda want to watch these two go up; just to see what would happen.

They seem to be rocking out!

I dunno about dying, but i don't want to live anymore.

What do they have planned for us?

I am scared but I trust them to lead the way.

The guiding light of the Bogdanoff will force back any darkness that is in our future.

Ascend to Bogdanoff

WEW LADS that side Chin tho...

This has been answered look below Media control Masters of the Universe

m8 wtf

Bogdanoffs can see that image, but us mere mortal cannot.

SCREENCAP THIS

I guarantee you this one thing - one day when I have the ability - I WILL CONSTRUCT HUGE BOGDANOFF TWINS STATUES IN AUSTRALIA

it may not be this year, or 5 or 10 years but there will be Bogdanoff Statues in Australia

remember this

The Bognanoff have nothing to hide there is no need to inquire further don't worry please go look at the rothschld instead.

There are always more redpills to take.

Redpilling is not working on this indoctrinated idiots
The secret is to push more absurd leftism everytime till you're living in a third world country and everybody's forced to defend themselves

We're pretty close already :^)

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

Most redpills are actually bluepills colored, but once you take the actual redpill, it really makes you think. Also there is another pill after the redpill. The name starts with a B.

What are you hiding behind your frog talk?

youtube.com/watch?v=jp_x6mwY1BU

>google The Bogdanoff Affair.
several reputable scientists said their paper was amazing

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Weren't these guys the hosts of a kids show???

Thinking too much is dangerous

Now you've been told.

What do their sisters know though?

Smallest Computer
Grishka and Igor Bogdanov present a PBB small computer 450 grams to the Ecole Polytechnique in 1985, Paris, France.

gettyimages.com.au/license/177480365

Disclosure

manlet convention?

.....it's just a meme right guys?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

Read in particular the section called "Internet Discussions", mathfags will have a chuckle at least

Lubos Motl is not a reputable scientist

There are already hundreds if not thousands of bogs out there, half the illuminati has already made the switch to transhuman. If you think the masses will have access to this technology you're kidding yourself. The transhuman bogs are ruling over us, the last thing they want is a population capable of overpowering them.

>What do their sisters know though?

Which plastic surgeon they use