Mfw I trigger Sup Forumstards just for being gay

>mfw I trigger Sup Forumstards just for being gay

Feels good.
How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mEXxIhp9PD8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How to find Sup Forums bf?

Geestesziekje ga leren

the large majority of Sup Forums doesn't care if you're gay, they only care if you share the same opinions as them

hell, the large majority of them support it

Cool

No one cares. So what, you take cocks up your shitter. I'm so shocked and appalled at your outrageous behaviour.

how does it feel knowing you are an abnormality, weak willed and a genetic dead end?

>t. virgin who will never have kids.

Pathetic.

Geestesziekje ga nou leren of ga nou naar bed

H-hi

pls b in philly

H-hey there.

Nope but within a few hours.

enjoy the cock of satan you sinner

How does it feel to have your anus prolapsed in 20 years?

How does it feel to be burned alive on a pyre? How does it feel, please tell me.

How does it feel to be a degenerate sodomite

Reminder that there is no such thing as a right/wrong side of history, there is only history.

Also Bisexual master race

>tfw i'm just here to shitpost and roleplay anyway
It feels great.

The human body is not made for anus thrusting. No lubrication, no softening, just tearing, and rubbing, and damage, which is one of the main reasons gays have such tremendously higher STD rates.

>mfw you get aids and die

What state?

You guys are so sad
Crying about gays and all kinds of "values" you try to defend while you yourselves can't even get a girlfriend.

Must be tough being so angry all the time over small things.

It's kind of pitiful really.

Just don't be a faggot, faggot.

How come there's so many chutney ferrets and 'feminine benis' enthusiasts on Sup Forums anyway?

How does it feel to not be able to step into a Muslim country without fear of being thrown from a roof, you cock-mongler?

you are fine if you recognize the problems and keep it secret

>mfw I trigger Sup Forums just by being Muslim
Feels pretty good man not even gonna lie

>fascist solutions
I'm sure their statistics are fair and unbiased.

Geestesziekje hoe vaak moet ik mezelf nog herhalen

Ga slapen

Weak response.

Why would I even ever set foot on Muslim soil?

Geesteziekje, zou het niet beter zijn om nu te gaan slapen? Je weet dat er volgende week belangrijke toetsen voor de deur staan

You will not feel good when the aids gets to you.

Sticking your dick into a mans lower intestine and finding this arousing is not normal behaviour.

Your are the product of some kind of terribly dysfunctional home and a society that has normalised degeneracy.

Degenerates require a tolerant society. That made fags leftists who will never aid in repairing a broken society and returning it to traditional conservative normality.

That's all there is too it.

using your logic, we can discard all statistics that come from lgbt think tanks

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mEXxIhp9PD8

the only people who will be on the wrong side of the history are the ones that are going to receive bullet fire

You're going to be history sooner than I am you pozzed up faggot.

Sup Forumstards who are afraid of gays are literally trash. gays remove themselves from the genepool and raise orphaned children. its the "uncle gene". its good for humanity. it tips the M:F ratio in favor of the remaining men. why would i be bothered?

Oh it's not that you would go anywhere near such a place. It's that even those subhuman shitskin goat-fuckers find your kind utterly repulsive.

Your prophet was a yuuuuge faggot

Kanker flikker ga lekker pozzen.
Ultimate red pill incoming
>inb4 norway cuck

Most anal prolapse happens to elderly people.

Im not in a state.

Naturally.

>bisexual
First one on the list
You are literally scum of the sexualities

What "values" did I state? I stated anal prolapse. Are you fucking retarded or something you sodomite fuck?

Geestezieke, ga leren, en blijf voorgaan uit

Oy vey goyim delete this post! Bad goy! Bad goy!

Then explain this you fucking retarded burger, gays are mentally ill and belong in an asylum or be locked away toggether in aids camps

more white people not breeding equals a higher nigger to white ratio

Nope, didn't manage to trigger me yet, try a little harder

how does it feel to not have descendants?

You're just salty you got so little pussy you had to resort to greasy manass

This thread just proves my point.

You guys are worse than SJW's.
Even worse than tumblr and reddit at this point.

All you do is whine and whine and use christtard argument as "family values" and muh sanctity.

It's funny actually.
You guys will accomplish nothing in your miserable loves other than to spew the same shit over again.

Meanwhile, I'll be happily living in the free world which offers me more than enough freedom and some would even say privilege to live life as a gay male.
And how will Sup Forumstards respond to this?

Probably by spewing the same shit over and over again.
You guys are so pitiful.

I want /leftypol/ to quit raiding us.

nice ad hominem fallacies there OP, you really are fucking retarded, its not about family cvalues its just that you are a degenerate that should be locked away from society.

How's it feel being on the wrong side of AIDS?

i think faggots are gross 2bh but i've learned to hide my power level around them. night of the long knives when?

Vaginal prolapse is more attractive desu

>family values and traditional are wrong
Why are you even here?

In 100 years, there will be nothing left of you other than a name. I wouldn't consider that being on the right side of history

Good for you for having "gay rights"
enjoy your literal shit holes and complementary AIDS.

Again.

You guys will accomplish nothing.
Gay people in the free world will live happy lives being gay and free.
And there's nothing you can do to stop that.

It's quite funny actually.
But go ahead and spew your retarded fantasies of gay people being locked up and feed me with your tears.
It's quite amusing.

Qt gay canadian boy with traditional values looking for similar minded bf

>puerto rico
>talking about shit holes

Enjoy yours as well.

Lad I'm gay, but that doesn't mean I don't intend to suck it up and have a family to expand the family line and preserve my race.

And if you are doing that, then you ain't triggering no-one.

I'm not stopping you.

Have fun with your wife.
Not like she can please your or something or you her for that matter.

But go ahead.

on to the slipper slope, you sure as hell are outta line today OP because you sure as hell dont even pretend to be straight.
in a free world you aim at a world where your parents hate you, you have aids and are an overall degenerate. If so, congratulations.
Just because there is a stereotype about Sup Forumsacks doesn't mean everyone here is a basement dweller or aids dweller like you.

>dont even pretend to be straight

Why would I?
To please christtards and mudshits?

I don't care if some autistic basement dwellers think that I'm a degenerate.

Do you really think that the vast majority of people share this same sentiment of Sup Forumstards.
You guys are a niche club.
Even worse so.

Gay tolerance isn't stopping anytime soon.
Better get used to it.

GODVERDEKANKERDOMME
WAAROM MOEST HET NOU WEER EEN NEDERLANDER ZIJN?
JE VERNEUKT ONZE REPUTATIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
VERWIJDER DEZE DRAAD

You fucks trigger yourselves. That's why it's called suicide bombing, you can't-eat-bacon fuckstick

This. Nobody gives a shit. Just don't wear it on your sleeve like all the liberal faggots.

Terug naar de zandbak, Ahmed.

Stop met je homosexuele zonden user, dit is christenlijk bord

>Gay tolerance not stopping soon

You're deluded, bud.

Also, obviously been giving you shit for the hell of it, but legitimate question:

When you butt-fuck have you ever ran into an anal resident trying to make an escape?

>christenlijk
Leer eerst hoe je christelijk moet spellen.

dat verandert niet dat wij een chrsitelijk bord zijn user, het is nog steeds de waarheid

Mike ''ignite the sodomite' Pence will get you

>gays lost social justice status the moment the got rights
>they were then ousted and replaced with trannies the next day, driving them toward the right

Lol, it makes me laugh every time I hear someone talk of assassinating Trump, like they don't know Pence would have them all fucking electrocuted

Someday, anomalous sexual preferences will merely be an asterisk in the history of understanding and correcting neuro-developmental disorders.

SAGE

Let me ask you tho, do you care about Jon Oliver?

>Falling white birthrates
>Rising Muslim population
>"Gay acceptance won't stop anytime soon!"
Well, at least Sup Forumstards will get the last laugh.

Like the president or VP of the US will ever try to or even be able to electrocute gay people just because they are gay.

You guys actually believe this.
How stupid can Sup Forums get?

yup basically. I've been saying that for 2 years now. almost.

> gay
> right side of history

You have no future.

Homo

We'll be on the Reich side of history, don't you worry my young faggot friend.

sage goes in the Options field, folks

The fact that you unironically believe that we unironically believe Pence would actually kill faggots is one reason why we think you're a faggot.

Also, you never answered my question, what happens when you're buttfucking and you hit a turd?

> trump would never be president
> Brexit would never happen
Maybe get your head out of your boyfriends ass for a minute and realize there is an odd chance that it might happen all along

Nothing because I'm not a top.

at least you get butt hurt, that's all i need

how do i find cute Sup Forums boys in melbourne

>subvert a word for joy to describe faggots
>still Kys all the time because of the lifestyle and depression
>still don't understand why people want you to change

Wait, so then what happens when you're getting reamed and Achmed impacts your shit?

>Bottom

Betttttaaaaaaa

I think I'm going to start talking faggy. I'm only ever hit on by females.

>gay people get bullied more and spat on for being gay
>suicide rates are higher because of this
>"s-see gay people are mentally ill after all!!"

Maybe if you didn't like cock you wouldn't be treated like that.

HEY Sup Forums, ITS ME! YOU KNOW, THE GAY PERSON! I JUST CAME BY TO TELL YOU HOW GAY I AM, JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT! I MEAN I REALLY AM GAY! YUP, 110% HOMOSEX! SURE IS GOOD TO BE GAY RIGHT NOW! AND WHEN I SAY GAY, I MEAN REALLY, REALLY GAY! JUST IN CASE YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND, I'M ONLY INTERESTED IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE THE SAME SEX AS I AM! THATS WHY I'M A HOMOSEXUAL! I HOPE ME BEING GAY IS INTERRUPTING YOU, AFTER ALL ITS NOT LIKE I'M TRYING TO SEEK ATTENTION BECAUSE I'M NOT STRAIGHT! ITS OKAY TO BE STRAIGHT, ITS JUST NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS BEING GAY! BECAUSE GAY RELATIONSHIPS ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN BORING CIS RELATIONSHIPS! YOU CIS PEOPLE WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW GREAT IT IS TO BE GAY, SO YOU JUST HATE ME BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS! I CAN'T WAIT TO GO DOWN IN HISTORY FOR BEING GAY IN A WORLD OF EVIL CIS PEOPLE! YOU'RE ALL PROBABLY TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW JUST BECAUSE I'M GAY, SO I'LL JUST GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE YOU GUYS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY!

People who care if your prefer a penis or a vagina should kys themselves in the first place.

There's nothing more pathetic.

>implying you or any other Sup Forumscuck will ever do anything