How low do your balls hang? Mine don't hang at all. I'm worried it's a sign of low test

How low do your balls hang? Mine don't hang at all. I'm worried it's a sign of low test.

it's cold in Romania, yes?
don't worry about it

Gravity and advancing age will deal with it, just like Grammaw's tits are now around her knees... Be not afraid.

Well. It's not on the chart.

You're attracted to THICC women right? As long as you are I wouldn't worry about your test level.

My balls are always hanging low, the only time they aren't is if they're in cold open air. I'd rather have tight balls desu they've always been like this.

Some apply to me. Fatigue, lack of energy, no motivation, increased body fat, small man boobs. But I do still have a high sex drive.

What's the best way to increase test?

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

Define THICC... I'd rather fit women than fats

Strength training

>What's the best way to increase test?
Heh I think this whole thing is mostly just a meme desu.
Exercising and sleeping well should get it back in order if it's low. If you're still feeling weird then maybe check into it.
You do sound like a low test faggot though.
If pic related is """fat""" to you then you definitively are. That's the bare minimum to be considered THICC.

Nearly all of those apply to me but I jack off 5 to 10 times a day

Get into cbt and ball stretching

My balls are 6 centimeters lower now at 28 than at 18

Only problem is they smack around during sex

I think you just may be a nigger who is attracted to the poor and unhealthy

It's not a sign of low test, ball hang is a way for the body to regulate ball temperature.
Balls have to be slightly cooler than the body, so the warmer the body is the lower they hang, the colder the body the closer to the body it raises.

she has a lot of fat, are you blind?

the distribution is because of massive female sex hormone levels, but that shit is NOT good for circulation and I would not be surprised if she takes insulin.

she is literally melting
shes packed like a bag of crisps, half empty

Low test confirmed!
Those are your two options.

it's a result of temperature retard. Go to a Sauna, and if they don't hang, then something may be up. When they are too cold or too hot they get regulated by moving in or out of your body.

Fat ass nigger confirmed, head to the gas chambers!

idiot, I would for sure implant myself in that.

but she probably couldn't walk 5 miles.

When does she blow up?

ill admit it, i am not high test enough to have sex with that

kek.
I don't remember the story behind that webm. I think she has a severe water retention condition or something.

HIGH TEST thread.
Post THICC women.
Chill out mods, this is so that people can confirm their test level. Low test is a serious health issue.

I'd fuck her, but would prefer less thiccness

How about this one?
You wouldn't actually prefer them bony right?

Of course not bony, that's gross

I like this one

You might have kind of low test, but not faggot low test level senpai.
You probably should lift more. Or maybe ask /fit/.

Will do

it is

if you pull them hard enough and long enough, they will lengthen and your test levels will rise again

take the time to do this now

adequate levels of thiccness detected