Why is Charles Manson considered a boogeyman?

Why is it that he is shilled as one of the worst killers in modern history when there are many that surpass him? Sure what he did was bad but I don't think it warrants the notoriety around him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fSTIke5So0M
youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0
youtu.be/qPzKhHeDoyM
youtube.com/watch?v=tSu8X73xktY
youtube.com/watch?v=1g0vHuD8fDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ctt7PiAfqOA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because pic is who did the dirty work for him

left one looks like a man, even has a mustache

fuck, marry, kill?

Hollywood. Plain and simple. That and the fact they killed an actress.

I mean John Bunting essentially did the same thing, except it was in the middle of nowhere. Fuck all people would know who he is without a google search.

Just a reminder that Manson never actually killed anyone.

So he said. He definitely did influence the murders and called the shots. Still guilty.

they all look like men

His people killed an actress, wife of an infamous director. Was the messiah in a hippy, free love cult. Thought the beatles were speaking to him through their records. Preached about an upcoming race war. Sent his minions out to slaughter rich and famous people in the most bloody way imaginable. Sensational trial with bestselling book and movie to follow. Gives great prison interviews. etc.

One of them hard hormone problems I think

>that and the fact they killed an actress.
I think it's mostly this.

I guess the media love him. They'll make a star out of anyone so long as it brings in $$$$$

k f m then kill myself?

Should people that post "kys" be charged if the receiver of the post literally kills themselves?

Oldanon here. It's because Charles Manson epitomized the 1960's life of "excess" -- sex, drugs, violence, and it rode a wave of awareness about cult behavior, and all the scary shit your kids get into when they run away from home.

Watch "Helter Skelter" and "Aquarius".

It's happened before and no one was charged

Represented a dark excess of hippydom.
Was an easy place to put the inter-generational strife and lock it up.
Gave Hollywood and President Nixon protection by making it look like the American world was under attack (which it was).
Helps people disavow the hippy impulse within them.

Manson was funny and brought in ratings. That's all there is to it.

He represented the dark side of the hippy movement and the death of the sixties.

He was a fantastic orator in court and he escaped the death penalty.

straight america finally found someone that confirmed all their myths and suspicions about hippies/counterculture: that they were dangerous not only to themselves but to others as well, and that deep down they were as petty and jealous about the beautiful people as anyone else

Prosecutor is that you?
Spewing Bugliosi's bullshit doctrines that made him famous. Read into the case from sources not of LE

dude is woke as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=fSTIke5So0M

youtube.com/watch?v=k9QXY80OxS0

>Nobody. I'm nobody. I'm a tramp, a bum, a hobo, I’m a box car, and a jugger wang, and straight razor if you get to close to me.

> Right down to peaks you haven't touched yet. Dreams you haven't dreamed, and worlds you haven't conquered. The mind is endless. You put me in a dark solitary cell, and to you that's the end, to me it's the beginning, there's a world in there...and I'm free.

He never killed anyone
Stop making threads Australia
Everyone hates you

He was considered a crazy but non serious man. then the Alt Right based their entire blood-haplo-grouping racial doctrine on his book...

Roman Polanski's sister was one of the people killed, and killing one of G-d's chosen is the worst crime of all.

Oh yeah. Bugliosi rode Mansons ass into his own infamy. He became prosecutor A while Manson got death (commuted to life).

An actress, wife of a known rapist making movie about satanist ritual.

Helter Skelter and most of the false Manson story have been invented by Vincent Bugliosi, for his personal fame and probably to create a stigmata on the American Society.

This is Sharon Tate.

In 1969, people weren't like they are today: white people still lived in tight-knit communities, and had a sense of hope for the future....BUT doubts were creeping in, especially since the baby boomers were in young adulthood and many of them were shitting all over everything: enter Charles Manson who ran a cult, conspired to get Tate murdered, and then ran his mouth about what a monster he was to anyone who pointed a microphone at him -- his cult was even planning to start a race war in America, if that gives you any idea as to what he thought about. Keep in mind this was 1969, and people were full of Vietnam and racial tensions, and here was Manson who wanted to be everything you feared your daughter would grow up and run away to.

fuck you

So you're saying he's /ourguy/ then.

He's an MKultra handler. Read Dave McGowan's book.

This is supposedly a very accurate portrayal of his testimony in court.

youtu.be/qPzKhHeDoyM

He's totally innocent. It's a media lie that he's not.

Because people find his personality profitable. They love to give their own "take" on Manson and their own pseudo-intellectual psychological profiling on him.

He's one of the only people I've ever seen that "gets it". Can't really explain it further than that without talking nonsense

>Why is Charles Manson considered a boogeyman?
Because he is the beast you worship

Is MC Ride one of us?

And was Charles Manson on to something or is he just a pyschopath

if the Alt Right had a Mt. Rushmore Manson's head would be on it. (((Trump))) Manson Hitler and... maybe you?

@MRj7VxWL

LOL i thought CTR would have disbanded by now

>“I don't wanna take my time going to work, I got a motorcycle and a sleeping bag and ten or fifteen girls. What the hell I wanna go off and go to work for? Work for what? Money? I got all the money in the world. I'm the king, man. I run the underworld, guy. I decide who does what and where they do it at. What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards”

― Charles Manson

because he was red pilled as fuck, as they didnt want his ideas spreading

did you know that he was forced in prison to grow his long hair and beard in order to make him look more crazy and wild

he was clean cut and short back and sides his whole life till prison

thats just a terrible shot of them after prison time,
the family was a good looking bunch

>didnt murder anyone
>still guilty of murder

really finagles the jagles

the women are qt. did the male members of the group get to sleep with them or was charlie manson the only one who was allowed to?

too woke desu
youtube.com/watch?v=tSu8X73xktY
youtube.com/watch?v=1g0vHuD8fDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ctt7PiAfqOA \

it was an straight orgy fest, he wasnt their leader and the girls werent his harem.

he wasnt like Negan in TWD

also they had heaps of different people come and spend varying amounts of time with them also, these were just the ones involved in the killings.
the vast majority of what people 'know' about the manson family, even that name and him as the leader and his entire look - was invented by journalists selling a story

Attacked pedowood by killing Roman Polanski's wife.