IT

IT

IS

HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

watercorporation.com.au/-/media/files/residential/faults/leak-allowance-form.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=lfQMJtilOGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>20 grand for that 007 tier shit

This.

What a fucking joke.

Yeah I'll just change my identity and move to Russia for $20k.

Anything resulting in an actual, real life arrest would be a miracle

> wasted trips baka

EVERY FUCKING TIME BAKA

kek is here

S M H

IT REALLY IS FOLKS

Throw in another zero and I'll start asking around.

This reeks of a CIA honeypot. Especially considering that no one know if Assange is even alive.

Obama here, I'll pay you guys $25,000 each to leave us alone.

People whistle blow for free. If this helps give even the extra slightest boost, then so be either.

Either way, it's true purpose is to raise awareness that it may be happening. If they got something that proved it that would just be a bonus.

KEK has blessed this thread.

KEK wills it.

>20 grand is like 20 gorillion pesos.
You could literally buy mexico. fuck off paco

always

Check 'Em

You can't change your identity and run on 20K. No where near enough.

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

Cuck or not this is a reasonable point.

CTR came here and shilled for Hillary for $5.

holy shit guys i checked the IP it's coming directly from washington, near the white house

i'm in, obama

it's literally nothing

there will never be another happening

>tfw

the catch is that they won't ever be arrested, just like hillary

>commit "treason"
>but we'll give you 20k
Okay, that'll work.

Seems legit.

listen to your id pham

Why don't you go ahead and release the rest of the e-mails first you dumb fuckers.
20000 wont do anyone any good when they are dead.

fpbp

first taco best taco

Hey man money is money

>wikileaks wants me to Seth Rich myself for 20G's
I don't think so

My sister works for Obama and she destroyed my copy of Night Songs.

Ima get me 20k!

Well at least we know Wikileaks isnt in the business for money. They clearly don't have any.

Of course they know that, It's only a way to generate attention for upcoming information.

Somewhere out there is an entire graveyard of incriminating phones smashed with hammers.

>proofs
>get 20k
>dissapear along with the money.

Oh look...

Sliding.

Back to the top.

bump

Gibs me dat.

Obama dindoo nuffin

jesus christ you would think the CIA could add another 0 to this bait, I mean they will have you in a black site before you get paid anyways so what difference does 200k or 20k make?

Buuuuump

t. American coward-cucks

Coward is such an accurate to describe Americans. All of them.

Even your boongs have bigger balls & moral fortitude.

Every time wikileaks offers some dollarydoos for legit information about crimes being commited. The threads get swarmed with poofta yanks jewing about how terrified they are of their gubment and how they are bit lowly pieces of poo, fresh from an indian butt hole. A nation of little girls who will never stand up for themselves. It makes me sick to think we fight with you when I see what a nation of pussies you are.

From this post forward. I renounce my mateship with yanks. Until such time as you get your shit in order. Buncha poofs.

Bump

Are you not watching the Hannity interview right now...?

Records of what?

So Asuka browses Sup Forums?

>20 grand for a stunt that can land you in prison for life

Life at $20,000

Reporting a crime isn't illegal.

Spineless fat encased coward.

>falling for the CGI jew

Americans are such governmental cucks it's become a meme.

Poms have a tv licence.
Yanks grovel to the jack boot of their King nigger

Seppos in this thread are 100% reddit tier.

Also ultra cucks

Why are kiwis such insufferable tards. Everywhere they go.

You're like the international little brother just acts like a little cunt for no discernible reason.

>literally seth green myself for 90 days of paid work.

At least we didn't lose a war against some birds.

At least you burgers are consistent with your criminal overlord dick sucking thing you do.

Only those with the right kind of eyes can even see the powerful autism displayed in this post

wait they're doing this? they're destroying records?

I'll give a $20,000 reward for proof of Assange life.

What do you want dude he's been hiding away for decades

I will give 100k... Do i just email assange or something or will I get arrested for this

I tracked the IP and it's actually coming from INSIDE MY HOUSE.

U fuggin wot m8

Talk about the dunny callin the black fella smelly.

You're so cucked by this little fluffy faggot you worship its image like the sheep fucking kiwi kafir.

So autistic you can't spot the uncanny valley of a CGI face no matter how high detail.

Yeah mate, or send him a text.

Then fill out this form to get ya dosh.

watercorporation.com.au/-/media/files/residential/faults/leak-allowance-form.pdf

primer post: mejor post

I love the work that WL does and Julian is one of my heroes, but I think this move is foolish. Why would you want to monetize leaks, which entirely depend on a moral agent and the resulting moral outrage?

I think this is very un-assange, I cant see him engaging in this and sullying the organisation with this kind of thing. Isnt WL compromised at this point, Or was that reddit-tier information?

What a gay little sippy-cup with a fuckin lid? Who the fuck wants a lid on their cup. So I have to keep taking the cunt off then putting it on again, every time I want a drink?

What a fucking stupid idea. This is exactly the sort of nonsense shit I was talking about.

Concession noted and accepted.

EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS HE DOES THIS SHIT ALREADY YOU ROO FUCKING CUNT

$20,000 could solve a lot of problems. Do it!

>but

Boo hoo concerned old lady. Go away and make us some vegemite sangas; leave us men to the talkin.

I tracked their IP and its actually coming from inside my wife's sons house.

Soz m8, we don't get taught to read capital letters here. Thats yet another idiotic american invention.

probably the only thing that makes this NOT look like a honeypot, is the kekworthy sum theyre offering

>13000 frozen

Surprised their inch-thick layer of grease and hair didnt protect them

This

There've been so many happenings and there are never any consequences.
You could blame clintons loss on the emails but she has done so much more warmongering that she shouldn't have any support

Isn't your nations finest hiding in a spic embassy with MUH GOVERNMENT SECRETS?

i know that is fake but i would not be surprised if the italian military did manage to have soldiers freeze to death in fucking libya

>overcompensating
you're not actually white, are you? I can tell.

gibs nao

nah mate, I just saw our nations best on the telly this morning this morning. He was pluggin some ice skating ring or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfQMJtilOGg

This reminds me of the Thought police from 1984.

We can only wait and see.

m8 shut the fuck up. your banter is weak as piss, youre embarrassing yourself and your nation. shit has to be true to be funny you fucking tard. underage, b& and v&

this is why Sup Forums needs to stop saying "muh auzzie shitposting" because you make these dweebs think they're automatically funny

90% noonga 10% unleaded ya white dawg.

stop trying to over-aussie everything you smelly chink import. its making me cringe hard

I actually looked it up.
Minimal casualties

Love the fight itt between nz and az

>90% noonga

id love it if a coon actually come on here

Ease up there turbo. Go eat some rice and settle yourself down a bit.

>provide evidence and get $20,000
>suicode by ten bullets to the back of the head while scuba diving with cement shoes

Yeah, no thanks guys

Only thing that makes me cringe is when I see poofy little girls like you under-aussie-ing everything.

Ans now two kangooooos going at it! Love it

is he covering up how the American government is enslaving white people?

Because if so, Lord Jesus our God, please let Donald Trump and Wikileaks find out about it.

They'll shoot him out of a cannon into the sea for sure.

Ouch my id