Any problems with Spain? I'm looking for a not shit country to move to, and the taxes and property cost are bretty good...

Any problems with Spain? I'm looking for a not shit country to move to, and the taxes and property cost are bretty good. America and many European countries have too many "muh million genders" and "muh tolerance." Is based Spain like this?
>inb4 "you need to live with beaners"

it directly borders Africa

Yeah, spain is good. I suggest you go there.
t. Lived there for some time

good thing they have a wall along their southern border :^))))))))

Depends. I recomend any part of the north. The feminist movement os present here, but not as powerful.

Move to Southern Spain as the police are very easy to bribe if you speak English. Consider their islands and exclaves as they are far removed from modern life.

If you really want to get away from it all, why not somewhere in South America?

I dunno man I moved here from burgerstan and I have mixed feelings about it. Feminist graffiti showed up next to my apartment, fucking fags everywhere. Gotta go farther east if you really wanna get away.
Food's good though.

>Bribing the police
Nigga i don't know what are you smoking but this isn't south america. The police and other groups have to stop terrorism daily and they have experience with ETA.
>Captcha Close Smith

Madrid is kinda OK and even tho there are many immigrants it's much better than any other European capital.
Barcelona is California/Londonistan tier and the house of the Spanish jew, don't fall for that trick, many shills will tell you Barcelona is great, but it is as "great" as any other liberal paradise.

North is a literal green paradise with close to no immigration, best food best women best culture.
South is filled with Moors but they're actually integrated and chill, not like the ones on the capitals also 24/7 party if you're into that, although any part of Spain will have "too much partying" for a foreigner.

Personal recommendations: Bilbao and Vigo
Stay out of at all costs: Cataluña, Valencia, Sevilla

Move to Moortugal instead

Some parts are pretty fucking Left-Wing, almost literal Communist tier, Podemos is a party that has actual power and isn't just a meme, IIRC Catalonia is about the worst. Also from what I've been told it has one of the more active Antifa in Europe, but aside from that it doesn't seem too bad. They don't get many shitskin refugees/migrants and the ones there probably don't stay since Germany/Sweden offer better benefits and can pay more for now since their populaces are more productive. But I wouldn't look at it for the immediate future, they have major problems with unemployment and future productivity predictions don't look too good, plus they are going through a period of massive debt increase right now which could jeopardize both them and the EU.

Spain is ok
the people make fresh bread
and enjoy life
but it's Spain, so....

U never have been in Portugal, don't get me wrong is not that bad 4 a couple of days

It'll be the hardest hit country if the EU starts to break up. Also, good luck finding a job that isn't in hospitality.

There are no jobs in Spain, as much as it pains me to say it

All the euro countries will colapse if that happen, nowdays would be Italy the worst of the bigs but the worst is 4 the east countries

I don't speak knock off mexican, only real mexican.

This. France and Portugal are surrounding you.

And that's why Germany will try to fuck u hard in
the brexit

>south america
name a country without a shit tier culture

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't their economy fucked?

Even though the economy is shit, I've heard it's easy to get English teaching jobs in Spain. Can any Juans or expats confirm this?

tax rates are very low

The taxes are NOT pretty good. Is a nice country though

if there are any good Spanish speaking countries with cheap cost of living, pls tell me

No they're not you dumb fuck

Costa Rica? Mexico? Colombia?

>Mexico
lol

Was there for a month in october. Its ok. Im from usa, but as far as being a more interesting place japan and korea were pretty cool. Guam and Phillipines is pretty tight too. They had nice roads and alot of outdoor eating places. I dont know about housing or taxes or jobs. I heard they are in an economic crisis so that might pay in ur favor to get a nice house for cheap of u can find a decent job or u already got stacks.

Move to Malta. Everyone speaks English there, it has a low tax rate and a decent average income.

Only VAT is lower than other european countries.

Employees only get about 50% of the amount their employer has to spend on their salary, and pretty much everything is taxed.

Its nice to live here, but job opportunities are scarce and the economy is fucked.

Spain is the definition of yuropoor

Yo fuck off our language sounds 10x better

Thats eastern yurop mate

there's a lot of pressure from some of the Spanish media to embrace the million genders, but people here still can't understand what they're talking about. That's a relief