So this lazy nog I used to work with posted a picture of the baby he just had...

So this lazy nog I used to work with posted a picture of the baby he just had. Someone just got cucked by whitey!!! He seems completely oblivious to it too. He and his gf are both black as night and they have this fucking half breed child. Take a moment and laugh at his lazy ass with me.

Yawn

They come out pale and blacken up later dipshit

haha stupid blacky

lol

>white bois finally found a picture of a black man with a white baby

wow, nice job white bois

You're ignorant, OP.

I'm a hapa. I was completely white for the first year.

This is true but only in cases where the parents are one white one black. If shaniqua and tyrone had a baby and it came out white, even if it darkens up later then I am afraid tyrone been cucked.

That poor kid, not even a month old and he's already been mugged. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

Probably got cucked by a hot yellow nigga with a Beamer or whatever the young drug dealers are driving these days.

Your dad was cucked, buddy.

Chrysler 300 from my anecdotal experiences is the method of choice.

BLEACHED

>not OWNED

Most black people in the USA are 25% white or higher. Though rare they sometimes have fair skinned kids while having African hair and facial features.

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Nigga, we get darker with age you fucking idiot.

SNOWED IN
N
O
W
E
D

I
N

>white bois finally found a picture of a nigger with a baby
fixed 4 u, leaf

Is it bad that I laughed?

No, cause digits don't lie

Black babies are often not born with their full pigment. Can take several weeks for it too come in.