How's your progress coming along, Sup Forums?

how's your progress coming along, Sup Forums?

You.. you are working hard every day to better your physical fitness ..right?

Dreamer bulking currently, thank god its winter so i can hide my gelatinous state under a coat.

Going from skelly 185lb 6'4", to hopefully 220lb, then I'll cut.

i swear i thought this was the cropped photo, pls mods dont ban

The fuck is wrong with this board

WTF
Loosing weight I guess.

you skip incline chest?
you skip incline shest?
you skip deadlifts?

Go on, let's see what the men of the great white north look like below their mole skin t shirts and moose gootch-hair woven pants

I finally filled out this year, and for the first time in my life I became kinda over weight.

Went from 6':
145 lbs

to

180lbs.

Procrastinating going to the gym right now. Any routines you guys recommend and shit? I used to be fit when I was a freshmen, just gotta get back in the game.

No but I gotta start, doctor said I was obese =(

I hurt my ac joint (grade 1 tear) like 2 years, shoulder has never been the same. I have not clue how to rehab it, if its even still possible to rehap properly. Rear delt work? anyways, incline bench/db i can feel in my shoulder, so i tend to go low in weight.

Nice dick you fat cunt

>I'm gonna go show my dick to my friends at Sup Forums!

ew

Thanks

JEW'D

poor foreskin :(
Americans are so cruel

Of course

kek

Dude, Jason Genova has lost some gains.

I would do anything to just lick the tip of your cock...

Where does one begin?

If you want to cut, this is what you do:

>google TDEE calculator, input your stats, out pops a number
>that number is your # of calories needed to eat every day to maintain weight
so to lose weight, you subtract 250-500 from your TDEE and eat at that level
>eat ~1g protein per lb of weight (this is overestimation, but fine)
>eat .45*(bodyweight) = grams of fat every day
>rest is in carbs
>lift minimum 3x a week, cardio minimum 2x a week.
>readjust your TDEE after a few weeks, then subtract 250-500 from new TDEE and eat at that amount.
>cut until you wish youd rather be bulking
but for you, its gonna be a solid 6 months of cutting. dont drink too much alocohol, itll make it harder

cut dick, baka

Hit 170kgx3 on my dl @75kg 6'1"

show boipussy

You get clicking on incline?
Had a buddy with tons of baseball injuries.
His incline bench clicked like a clock when I spotted him.

???
mixed messages

5'9 125lbs here

Literally cannot gain weight, even with supplements, and being a naturally light eater doesn't help.

What should I do?

>Gomad

For what purpose

nice BWC (big white cock)
no homo

Reminder that the only reason you lift is because you lack purpose in your life.

My job is pretty physical and I can lift and carry hundred pound loads some distance, so I'm probably only going downhill from here.

nah, but i just 'feel' something in my ac joint bump. UGH, REEEEEEE I just want a healthy shoulder REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You realize you sound like a beta orbiter right now, right? You're probably a cuck, too.

i'm trying but it's hard

started literally yesterday

Fuck off normies.

You don't belong here.

(YOU)

The one with my dick cropped was to many megs

>kek

Stop lying to yourself. There is literally nothing stopping you from gaining weight except for your shit diet. Learn to actually eat calculated amounts of real food. No, eating a chocolate bar on top of 3 squares will not help as much as you think.

Here's a guide:
>1 cup whole milk
>1/2 cup steel cut oats
>1/2 cup 0% greek yogurt
>1 scoop whey protein powder
>blend it together
>drink it down you bastard

Add this to your standard meals, and you will gain weight.

>oh no, i made an autist think poorly of myself
go on argentina, lets see that body of yours

Bodybuilding isn't about health or fitness; it's pure vanity.

no you don't belong here
lifting is redpilled

If it's too thick, add another 1/2 cup to 1 cup of milk.

Lifting weights and being healthy =/= body building.

>t. depressed fat as fatass koalaplugger

good goy, stay nice and plump, yes thats it make yourself less physically appealing to white women, hmmm yes good goy

Of course
The globalists are dead set on war
I would like to be in great shape to hit on all the qts left behind when the young men are drafted.

>>/fit/

Having a meme body has no practical value. It's just narcissism.

Any respectable strength program.

Something like an upper/lower split, Push Pull Legs (PPL), Stronglifts 5x5.

And that's bad why?

have you done tension-band rehab?
check out rehab vids if you can't see a physical therapist
there's hope my man

No joke thanks for the tips, as you can see I really dont look morbidly obese, I was a little heavy after Christmas and went to the doctor

So I weighs in at 6 foot 215 lbs which put me right on Obese, im naturally pretty heavy but im getting older (turned 26) and I need to take care of myself more.

We need more right wing lifters.

>starting a PPL

Not smart. PPL is designed as a 4-5x weekly program.

Neither does brushing your hair, wearing deodorant, wearing nice clothes or any other luxury item you might buy.

>meme body
I didnt realize being cardiovascularly fit is meme-worthy. Or to be physically appealing to the other sex. People respect you if you have a good physisqye, its completely innate. People look towards those with implicit power, and no amount of money or whining or hand wringing will give you a physically appealing body. Its completely red pilled. Hard work and determination provides you with a nice physique.

Just face it, youll keep making excuses for the rest of your life as to why you wont lift. Kek, doesnt bother me.

thanks bro! ill look into it. Ill start off with a lot of rear delt work next shoulder day, hopefully something will work.

I'm a bit scared for my gains. I'm 6'5, 210 right now ottermode.

Gonna be starting a hard labor job though next week. 12 hour days 6 days a weak. Don't know if I'll be able to muster up going to the gym or eating enough. Here's to hoping

Get the fuck out of here you degenerate insecure fags. Keep this crap on /fit/ or Sup Forums

I dislocated my shoulder back in June and there is a ton of shit that still feels weird. I've only been back to the gym for a month or two now but there is some stuff that is just really difficult because injured shoulders are immense cunts.

I have that on my knee, actually always had since my childhood.

2 months in the gym put the final nail in the coffin and now I can't barely walk 200 feet without disjointing my knee.

The doctor said a surgery was very much needed. Maybe it's not the same problem though.

attracting women is practical
increasing confidence is practical
improving your mood is practical

>degenerate insecure fags
P R O J E C T I O N
R
O
J
E
C
T
I
O
N

you didn't have to post your cock as well

Didn't know that, never did PPL.

Having said that if you're just starting out do literally anything (without ignoring the fundamentals). You'll make progress regardless.

now look at this TRUCK that i just found
when i say go, be ready to mow...
RUN OVER THE EUROPEANS NOT ME... UGH LETS TRY SOMETHING ELSE

This is the year it all comes together, OP.

Finally just at 8% bodyfat @ 205 lbs. / 6' tall after working down from 280+ when I used to compete in strength sports but was a fatty. Looking forward to being a shirtless Chad this summer as an old dude of 43 once the abs are fully showing in a few months. Life is good.

Not necessarily. You want to start slow. You were right in suggesting a 3x5 or 5x5 program like StrongLifts, U/L, or another one being Starting Strength. They're all beginner programs designed to teach you the basics and get you progressed for about a year or so until you decide which lifting route you want to continue with.

>People respect you if you have a good physisqye
>lifting to be a people pleaser

Does it get any sadder than this? The red pill is not to lift and accomplish real things instead. Nobody cares that trump isn't buff and nobody cares that you are buff. You're letting your life be run by insecurity.

>I can't feel good about myself unless I have these muscles to reassure me

PPL is only bad if you dont work yourself into it. My first pic i posted is after like 3 years of inactivity, ive been lifting since 16 so i have a bit experience with hypertrophy-related exercises.

For beginers looking for aesthetics, honestly PPL is fantastic. You try doing a PPL rest PPL rest routine, and youll be having high frequency lifts, hitting bodyparts twice a week (which is optimal for hypertrophy, after 48 hrs of protein synthesis your muscles are ready to be worked out again). Over the span of 2 weeks, a PPL will allow you to lift 5.5x a week. With a proper diet (slow bulking), and a starting body physique that isn't too fat, a PPL is completely excellent for visual gains. For strength, youll be getting stronger, but not nearly as fast as SL/SS/madcows/strength oriented programs.

He is right though that getting in shape will at least make you feel better in some way, shape or form.

At the very least it can discipline your mind to some degree.

Day 3 of no alcohol. So yeah, it's coming along I guess.

No it's not faggot.

Only NEETposting is.

>The red pill is not to lift and accomplish real things instead

Because being physically inferior is totally redpilled, amirite?

Something tells me that you, like everyone else, wastes time on stupid shit you keep validating to yourself as "useful" instead of taking care of the body you have to live in. God, how redpilled you are, leaf! I should have just stayed fat and would have totally gotten your respect.

>NEET
not contributing to society is degenerate
you should go back to /r9k/ or something
you don't belong here

lmao

>youre letting your life be run by insecurity
nice projection faggot. Ive achieved a lot by the age of 23, earned a degree, got a nice job, nice apartment, all nice vain shit. I work out because its another checklist to improving ones situation, economically and socially. Who cares if youre some obese neckbears thats done well for himself at his first CSE job. Youll still be that butt fucking ugly slob on the street, with the only thinig differentiating yourself from the hobo on the corner being your money stored away on your plastic card.

Having a physique instantly elevates you socially, making your superiors respect you more and making your day to day interactions with people more pleasant

>The red pill is not to lift and accomplish realthings instead

No you insecure moose fucking faggot, the real red pill is to lift and accomplish things at the same time, theyre not mutually exclusive. Go huff your daily party sized pack of cheetohs and let the real men talk, go back to being a regular joe schlomo bitch.

My fucking God, I want you to sit on my face. Just fuck me already, please!

Women don't care about muscles. They will fuck scrawny bieber or scrawny one direction guy. The red pill is not to live your life trying to impress women.

>stupidly describing the ego and what self esteem actually is

You could say the same dumbass thing about anything people do to make themselves better. Whether it be money, job, status, looks, etc., it is done to impress others. If we didn't care about it, we would all be dirty monkeys making no progress cause there would be no point.

Please put your testicles in my mouth

Doing the >reddit bodyweight fitness program, finally hit 8 pullups (couldn't do one when I started). Still look like a skeleton but I should be a solid ottermode by the end of the year.

>tfw my main reason for lifting is to avoid looking like a school shooter stereotype if I ever go full Thomas Mair

Hey Colgate, this is a NEET forum.
We're taking down this corrupt society by not paying taxes. You just help keep this rotten system running.

Go kill yourself normie.

We have a whole board for this.

?? back to lgbt fag

Is everyone in Europe a fucking homo or is this some maymay im unaware of?

But are you?

:*)

>Having a physique instantly elevates you socially, making your superiors respect you more and making your day to day interactions with people more pleasant

Nobody cares what your body looks like you sperg. You have autism.

i only do 50 pushups 5 out of 7 days. thats about it

Benjamin Philip Myers of Gainesville, Florida, is that you?

I see you learned how to cover your gut with your hands

>everyday

If you train seriously, there is no way you will be able to train seriously everyday. You'd be overreaching in no time. I'm assuming you do some faggot bodybuilding splits where you train a different body part everyday?

>I'm assuming you do some faggot bodybuilding splits where you train a different body part everyday?
what's wrong with that?

5'6 105 pounds, jealous?

whoops, meant to reply to

>Nobody cares what your body looks like you sperg
Now youre wrong there, actually. People treat you much differently, I was obese before the age of 16, and instantly noticed different social interactions once i lost the weight and had more definition in my limbs. Getting into shape, releasing endorphins as part of a daily fitness regime, improving oneself physically is entirely red pilled. Your confidence gains are indescribable. Maybe you'll quit sperging out at every /fit/ related post on Sup Forums, and try out and see what the fuss is all about

Your autism is excusing the reality of the benefits of being in shape. Keep on making excuses goy, go improve solely your mind and not your physique as well. Fucking kek, manlets.

Can you spread your asshole a little bit and post another pic? Not really wide, just enough so it makes an "O" shape?

The dirty monkeys are the plebs who think pleasing others matters. Money matters. Power matters. Control matters. Having people like your instagram picture doesn't matter.

Stop picking your acne, it only makes it worse.