WW3

Am i the only person on this board that badly fucking wants the nuclear war to happen? I am so fucking tired of getting up and getting bent over by my boss, stressing the fuck out over bills, and being a lonely fuck. I dread the life to come. I wasnt always like this, and im not as bitter as i just sounded but fuck, being an adult is getting to me. Does it get better? Or is the only hope a huge fucking reset button? Im ready to let out the inner savage in me that the normal life is creating.

No, but you will make more friends on Sup Forums

Also, the general decline in humanity doesnt help. I want to focus on positive things, but it ultimately ends up negative. I dont know how to break this except acting like a complete fucking savage

I pray for the apocalypse daily

what would you do? Would you be a wanderer or join a cult?

You're not gonna become alpha just because the world is ending. Stop being a fucking pussy and live a meaningful life instead of crying into your pillow praying for a re-roll.

Wanderer , i just can't go along with other people , only for a short period of time.

Fucking quit your dumb ass job then faggot

I second this
BURN THE WORLD
PURGE THIS HELLHOLE

Atleast in the end of the world i can do whatever the fuck i want. whether i live for 10 mins or 10yrs it will be a sweet sweet release. True freedom

my nigga

My dude

Not enough nukes.

Ma nigga.

why would you want an actual nuclear war?
>reset button where everyone dies either fast or survives long enough to die slowly

no thanks, why not just a permanent global grid down?
>already possible and likely most major powers have assets in place and rival grids mapped out
>no unnecessary loss of life
>low cost, fairly doable for most major international actors to cause a cascading failure
>you essentially need the grid to restore the grid, once the failure reaches large enough scale, it's gone baby gone and so is the entire social structure, infrastructure, gov't system and rule of law
throw Europe, Americas, Russia, China and the Middle East into the dark ages (pun intended) and you got your reset without the needless destruction and death
>I mean, there will be plenty of death, but it'll be more evolutionary/adaptation-based than just a roll of the dice where you happened to be when the nukes fell
you'll have your end to overly tech-reliant society, return to key human values, return to smaller communities and refocus on shit that actually matters, everything you do will be meaningful (or you die)
MEME WITH ME FOR EMP
MEME WITH ME FOR CME

Nuclear war will kill off everyone on Earth. So if you want it that bad you may as well just kill yourself now because it'll have the same result

How old will you be around pic related time? That's what the (((Think-tanks))) are saying.

I used to hope for the same thing. I used to feel suicidal often and wished nukes would fall so that myself and everything on this planet just faded into nonexistence. It would be the ultimate death.

I agree with everything that is being said here. However, a nuclear aftermath is natural selection at its finest. Only the strong survive baby, rebuild from the ashes

ugh come on, im going to be so old

I'll be around 70 ready to die.

>use to
Fucking quitter

we are in the morbid process of watching it unfold before our eyes.

You know... It's thinking like this that causes us to have 2 shitty presidential nominees and have to deal with Trump.

Stay positive or get raped.

Edgy teenager detected.

Once you grow up and get a family, you'll realise how fucking dumb and childish you sound asking to be burnt to death.

I wish there were nuclear-war death simulation chambers for edgy fucks like you who think pain is really cool (until you experience it).

Now, would you like death by initial blast simulation, or slow death by radiation sickness?

>Nuclear war

fuck no

>conventional world war with limited nuclear strikes

yes please.

I was born in a garage, am a 5'6 manlet, physically/ verbally bullied, walked in on my mom fucking my dads best friend at age 11, have heart problems by the age of 17 due to infection, have had 3 close friends get taken away. Im 20 now, real pain isnt physical

also
>MEME WITH ME FOR CYBER ATTACKS THAT PERMANENTLY BRING DOWN POWER GRIDS OF ALL MAJOR NATIONS AROUND THE WORLD
doesn't have the same ring or rhyme, but it is the most likely scenario

true, but it isn't natural selection from the very start; in the sense that permanent grid down would give everyone the same starting point, you would live or die based on merit, prior experience and your general will to live and ability to survive
>if you were smart and prepared or keep fit or have self-reliant traits and are mentally strong, have good problem solving skills, generally have and developed skills other than tweeting and facebooking, you are more likely to survive

nukes just kill cities and villages regardless of who could become the next warlord or next city builder or farmer or slave or would just die in the first two days because they're a leech on the system we've built incapable of any level of self-sufficiency, ingenuity and dealing with hardship

also, nukes would destroy large portions of the country and they would irreparably damage the environment, poisoning the earth and atmosphere, laying waste to the resources that could be fought over in the natural selection struggle to survive

I see your point, but I think flipping the electricity switch worldwide to a permanent OFF would be a much cleaner and fairer way for our species to get the much needed reset
>and more fair for all the other species too, to be honest

yea. ok. and i'm god of the internet.

My opinion still stands tho. There are going to be motherfuckers out there that just wont accept death. They will eventually find females with the same mindset and they will reproduce, creating offspring meant to survive in a nuclear wasteland. The weak ones will give up hope or just die based off lack of survival instincts

No, you're not the only one. I would love when it already happens. I cant take al this shit anymore.

And what is he to do for money?

Atleast im genuine with you, which shouldnt even exist on this site. I could give a care that all that happened to me desu, the real dread is routine. I thought my past would make me stronger, but it pales in comparison

Develop a turn-key solution career wise.

Start with a spreadsheet to cover all your bills.

Then a text document that covers all your goals and steps to get there.

Wallowing in filth makes you no better than a poo'n'loo.

Sending strength to my hopeless brother. I love you user

3rd 'life is pointless' thread in an hour. think we're being slid folks. something's habbening somewhere

Billions don't have to die because baby is depressed. Try not having a job.

Fuck off leaf we have gorillions of niggers to deal with when the lights go out. How about you all get your shit together and make Trump's America work for you instead of being faggots.

When my life is good and I'm optimistic, I dread catastrophe, economic collapse, etc. Right now my life is on the upswing, I'm making more money than I ever thought I'd make, about to buy a luxury apartment in the sky, gotten /fit/ this year, Trump just won... I don't want it all to end. But I've wanted a nuke to fall in my city with every fiber of my body in the past, I know the feel.

Why erase the world instead of changing it and making it better?

Sounds about right

it is a horrible valueless society that has evolved at present

That may change.

If the oly hope for the future is what we now have around us and our current laws, judges and politicians then indeed wash it away but it is not. Worse has come and gone before. They will to.

Thanks for the input user

It feels so far gone and with all the shit people in it, making any kind of real improvement feels totally overwhelming.

This

Dont you notice a trend? Every generation there is a decline. Big or small, its gradual. Look at the world today. Half our grocery stores are filled with shit that isnt even real food, the masses slave away at jobs, everyone is attached to their phone because its the only real escapism that isnt bad for your health, cancer is fucking everything and in everything, the jews are laughing at us daily, and mankind is in its biggest slumber in history. What makes you think the elites arent going to die with us? They have bunkers. They will rebuild and control the next society. And the next. How do you break this cycle?

love you too.

>desu
confirmed faggot 15yo

>more than 15 thousand nukes on earth
>5k cities in the world
explain

R A R E
A
R
E

>I am a pussy who is unhappy with my life but doesnt have the balls to make any real change so I want everyone to die so I am forced to make a change

fixed that for your fag.

Sound nice famalam

by the time the war happens and then the world becomes fallout: irl edition i'll be over 70, so probably dead or getting close.

I was very close to do this thread hours before user. Today than any others day i feel this world is so pointless living just like a modern slave. Indeed, i was am expecting the happening since february of last year with arabs marching north on Syria.

everyone used to think like that.
>the civilization will fall and reset, but then we will rebuild it better!
but each time it gets worse. the minority wants to change it for the better. the majority wants nothing to change, chimp out, rape, pillage or surrender their sovereignty to someone else who does, usually sugarcoating it with pretty but ultimately meaningless, deceptive words, and become happily obedient slaves.

right now we have over 1 billion muslims who aren't as reliant on electricity as west is, and who would probably return to the path of conquest once the west lost all its electricity-reliant weapons. this kind of reset will only make us weaker than them, and the world will change for the worse once again.

Ive really had it in my head that happenings were going to happen ever since obongo dismissed the 35 russians. sigh

Yeah, me too but Putin didn't bite the bait, actually he btfo of obongo. I really, really hope that something happens before january 20. Something need to happen! don't lose hope doomsdaybro

i was really thinking hillary would steal the election and there would be a civil chimpout
idk how to feel anymore

the climate change denying trump administration is something to look forward to

I hope so too user. Why wouldnt obongo do anything? Trump is going to expose and btfo (hopefully) the entire washington capital.

Absolutely fucking rare

World war 3 would actually be change.
What you want is a peaceful change like the pussy you are.

In nature change is violent.

in my late 50's
My poor kids.

Nukes, even if everyone in service today (and reserve) were to be launched, there would be sections of the earth untouched by the fire and safe to walk after only 2 weeks at the most.

Humanity will survive, sadly. Even Americans and Russians.

Nukes don't really destroy everything. It would take 4 or 5 (475 kT range) to level NYC alone.

You're not gonna nuke Kalkaska, MI. Nothing there but people, meth and soy beans, but just East is a military base (Grayling) that is a target.

Kalkaska wouldn't even get fallout from that. (Depending on if the silos in ND, SD and MT are hit or not -depending if they're launched first, it might not even get fallout at all.)

Protip: Welcome to adulthood! The only excitement you'll get is with your kids. Don't have any? That's why you're empty and unfulfilled. Don't believe me? Check back in 20 years.

There will be no nuclear war, nor any grand adventures. So man up, dab your eyes with your skirt, and get back to work!

we could try to move earth in direction of the sun with the nukes propulsion

I understand that. War breeds faster change. However, nuclear holocaust is too destructive. Not wanting everything I love and care about to be blown away doesn't make me a pussy.

so your meaning of life is getting kids and solo ?

Were you programmed or something ?

War is sweet to those who have no experience of it.

-Pindar

This is what life is.
You can never have your way.

Trump towers holding it ground when all hell breaks loose!

Won't work. Nowhere near enough energy in all the world's nukes to do that.

DoE did a report. Averaging every nuke in the world to 390 kT (that's the average, k?), they would only completely destroy something the size of Texas is placed side-by-side between their useful ranges.

Texas ain't THAT big.

What would we accomplish by starting nuclear war? Countless would be needlessly killed. The hatred between opposing nations would only grow.

genuinely noted.

>posting Tachanka memes outside of Reddit
rooooo fucking norman

Nope, just a human. You don't really think you're smarter then your ancestors do you? Talk about programming...

I just want to join a right wing death squad and purge the filth.

>>Am i the only person on this board that badly fucking wants the nuclear war to happen?

Nope My chart shows Hillary wants that Timeline as well

Based, another post supporting this.

Explore the wastes, note interesting shit down, keep moving. see what you can before you die.

You and i have no control over the nukes. I now realize the ignorance towards posting this but, whether you want doomsday or not, we have no control over it whatsoever. if that isnt the definition of being a slave then i dont know what is

Have you not had a look around, saw the world for what it is.
Death is much better

You go through literally what half of the working class population does and the only way you want to make your shitty life better is a situation in which millions must die. Confirmed autist. Get a new job. Get a new hobby. Take your life in a new direction. You live in one of the most free countries to do this. Man up you pathetic shit sarnie.

OP, I'm going to try and give you practical tips to make you feel better, because there is no reason to feel like you're doing.
-Meditate. But do it properly. Like the Buddhists do. This is good because it makes you focus on what's important and what's in front of you right now. It helps you see that you're negative thoughts are just that, useless wandering of the mind that is just distracting you and making you feel like shit for no reason. Feeling bad is a normal part of being alive. Our emotions go up and down all the time, don't worry about it. Just don't get caught up in it.
-Realize that you can do whatever you want. You only need to make sure you don't die (so enough money to eat and sleep, etc.), so being broke isn't an excuse. Always wanted to learn an instrument, a language, know more about a subject, travel to a place, do a specific thing? Just fucking do it. That so called miserable adult life is the life that you created. You can just as easily live in a different way.
-Something that helps is lessening usage of addictive entertainment like tv, internet, listening to music, but also drinking, smoking and eating unhealthy. Working out helps as well. Improve on these things (even a little) and you'll feel better already.

In my experience life becomes worse each year, imagine getting old and having multiple diseases and constantly living in pain

R A R E A F M8

I don't know your circumstances, but you shouldn't keep on doing what you hate and expecting someone else to make the change happen for you.

If you end up not getting what you want, which is a quick and easy way out of mundane everyday life, what do you plan to do? Continue living your life as is? That's not very practical for your own well-being in the case it doesn't happen the way you want.

Since you are ultimately in control of your own life and your own decisions, you should find a way to make it more bearable. Find a new career you like or use your career to fulfill your interests. No one is making you live the way you are, even if you believe that you have no choice. In all actuality you can find a way out if you wanted it badly enough.

You can find meaning in your existence that's more than just working a job you hate.

Why is it the Pajeets who just bought the 7-Eleven behind me can't do math? I thought you Pajeets are good at math.

Example: Pajeet #3 (the darker one who smells less like curry than the others and is skinny and tall, not short and fat like #1-3) tells me my bill is $1.76 cents, I give him $1.81 and he thinks it's the exact amount. I would argue with him over the nickle, but I'm not a dirty Scotsman.

They do this on purpose to put extra bucks in their pocket, next time ask him for change or give him the exact amount

Don't get me wrong, I also believe that the way the world works is genuinely flawed. We might even be too far gone to be able to fix it with peace and policies.

Nuking the world would open the door for unprecedented rapid change. Perhaps this would help humanity in the long run. I once wanted this.

As of right now I am optimistic that we can still fix things. If there is a chance that we can prevent a global tragedy and the death of millions we should take it

I don't see ww3 happening.
But I do want a civil war 2

Thanks. I'm going to report them to corporate anyway and that will probably be icing on the cake. The store has become filthy since they took over, the hot dog cookers never look clean and the Slurpee machines look like someone shit on them.

>tired of slaving away for Jews
>want World War 3 as a solution

Pickup a gun and do something yourself you lazy, entitled prick.

Don't do it op she still loves u..... People r the same..... Just gotta conquer urself and find what u love and chase it and align ur spirit and mind and body with the universe...... Everything will be ok op nothing in life but taxes and death and just u and what u love coming together at the right time and being married...... It will all be ok OP go out there and live ur life...... Ur priceless.....

I'd bide my time for now.
I hope you are right user, that this can be fixed.

Report that scum, people here are worse than jews when it comes to money, they do this shit in India all the time, this is how we became one of the most corrupted nation in the world.

>the slurpee machines look like someone shit on them
>look like

Also how can you pay with 1.81? Or did you put in the extra cent to get 5 cents back? If that's the case then you should watch out because it might make the cashier think you're paying the exact amount since you're being so precise

I shall report them. According to some reports, sales are off 50% over last years for that store.

Yes, I hate pennies. I gave $1.81 to get a nickle back.

What I typically buy comes out to $3.16 there. I try to give exact change or $3.21 or $3.26 depending on what's in my pocket so I get a nickle or dime back.

You are not alone.