So I say about 6 months out when Trumpfags realize they were conned and getting hurt bad by GOP policies...

So I say about 6 months out when Trumpfags realize they were conned and getting hurt bad by GOP policies. What do you think Sup Forums?

I would say they're cuckservatives. Ideally on national TV.

Won't happen. Glad to see you're still desperately scrabbling for some catharsis after being systematically and one-sidedly stomped to death for the last year.

Let's me know that I've got what I want and you don't. Feels like bringing down my bootheel on a fag's teeth.

Is that a great feel or what? That's the greatest feel.

>So I say about 6 months out when Trumpfags realize they were conned and getting hurt bad by GOP policies. What do you think Sup Forums?

It still remains to be seen how his choices will all pan out. He could have chosen more roguish type people who will still shake things up. And he also has to start making allies so that he can actually pass laws. The President is all powerful.

Still better than Hilldawg.

Wow you sure showed me user.

>It still remains to be seen how his choices will all pan out.

Yes CEOs and military generals are working for the average American.

More like
>Man, I wish I had voted for Clinton now. Wait.. no I don't that's stupid and this thread is fucking retarded.
Out of what was available, the bet guy was chosen. If he turns out to be another cunt, so be it, nothing to be done but wait for the next election.
If you are trying to claim Clinton or "white people don't know what it's like to be poor" Sanders would have been better, you are dreaming. I would still prefer Trump over them if he declared America Israel 2.0.

fuckin CEOs and generals man, every time

>the bet guy was chosen.

Unless you are a billionaire, Trump was not /our guy/.

Categorically. Every single one of Trump's picks was good. If you don't believe this you may submit to me now a list of reasons why Mattis was not a good choice. Be sure to go into specifics. I'd like to hear specific criticisms of his cabinet beyond "They worked for X once," because that isn't an argument.

You have a free forum and you may express it in as many words as you would like. Detail for me your precise grievances with Trump's cabinet. Better not be a Leftist and say "b-b-b-b-b-because they're rich" though, since nobody here is a Marxist cumdrinker like you and that won't fly an inch.

Wrong. Only Leftists hate people for having money. Please form an argument and come back so that I can BTFO you more.

Id love to see a single thread where anyone said they supported Trump because he was anti-establishment where the fuck you fags get this shit?

CAN ANY LEFTIST SUGGEST A BETTER CABINET?? I've never seen anyone on this board suggest better alternatives to Trump's cabinet picks

Keep bitching about how sour those grapes are, faggot.
Because these grapes are delicious and you can't have any for at least 8 years

I can't stop laughing

>Do not reply to leftypol kike threads
Do not reply to leftypol kike threads

Feels good to win no matter what.

>leftypol

Oh I get it, this is the new CTR now you can't use it anymore.

>unconditional military aid to isreal
>(((stein))):support
>mfw

Not a leftist, but I would have put bob the builder in charge of housing and urban devopment

Friend. I'm a middle class white male.
The first thing /my guy/ would do if he was elected would be abolish all affirmative action/racial quotas and get rid of this identity politics bullshit, seal up the nation's borders, dispel this fiction about wage-gap, and a whole bunch of other shit that's never gonna happen.
/my guy/ will never exist in politics, so all I can do is hope for someone as close as possible to /my guy/.
Clinton, Sanders, Stein and the left in general all hate white males with a passion. Fuck letting one of those cunts get elected, ever.
Cruz was even more establishment than Trump will probably turn out to be.
Rand wanted to open the borders.
Rubio was Rubio.
The rest weren't even noteworthy.

The best guy, for me, out of what was available, was chosen. That's all I could hope for.

btw next time don't hack our elections again, you fuckin ruskie

>lolol Drumpf has no experience ecksdee
>WTF TRUMP STOP APPOINTING PEOPLE WITH EXPERIENCE FFS OMFG
So I say about 8 years before libshits admit that Trump was the greatest president in Americas history.

>RED BAD GREEN GUD >: (
>d-dont actually look into any of it D:
It's like whoever made this image could not possibly fathom why someone would have a different perspective on a given issue, no wonder liberals are losing at everything the world over.

>Hurr durr doesn't matter if the Jews loot the country I will never admit I got conned