Friendly reminder that you can't be catholic and racist at the same time

Friendly reminder that you can't be catholic and racist at the same time.

>for an end to all forms of racism, inequality, and bigotry

Lord, hear our prayer.

>Friendly reminder that
catholicism is a cult

christianity is gay, all the nigger loving abolitionists were christian

You obviously don't know any Catholics...long, esteemed track record of racism in many forms.

but what about all the black popes?

According to the Pope anyone can be anything and still go to heaven.

I'm glad I stopped going to Catholic church as a kid before I got raped by some priest.

Go get drunk on Jesus and his kike blood

t. a guy who worships a TV star and a cartoon frog on a chinese cartoon forum

>Friendly reminder that you can't be catholic and
support a one world government, or the destruction of nations which God Himself established at Babel.

If you do, you are not Catholic and not of Christ, but of Satan. And you perform the work of the Beast of Revelation.

>Americans think the Crusades were a racial war.

Lmao.

The Crusades disagree.

>t. english teacher
how were the crusades racist?

I left Catholic school the year before a new principal took over who was later convicted of raping boys. Saved by a seemingly minor decision made over summer break.

>shaking. literally.

>God Himself established at Babel.
>American """Theology"""

Yes, God established le America at Babel, imbecile.

No, Babel's sin was not racemixing. Don't be such an idiot.

The Church HAS ALWAYS encouraged racemixing. It's not a sin. Christ doesn't care about race, neither you should do. Only Jews worship race.

I do none of these. Who the fuck do you think I am?

How are there even still white Catholics?

I bet most of mass is in Spanish now.

DEUS VULT

>go to mass for the first time to check it out
>half the congregation is spics and niggers
>sit in the back to avoid them
>half-way through a bunch of smelly Indians show up and sit by me
>priest sounds like he's on drugs the whole time
>just like op post they prayed for an end to racism and bigotry

poz/10 will not go again

>Catholicism
>Christianity
who cares

Friendly reminder you can't be redpilled and religous

Godless Jews detected

The majority of catholics are brown people, cuckolics should probably kill themselves.

Jew worshiping taco nigger detected

agreed

why do you think the KKK hate catholics so much?

>Yes, God established le America at Babel, imbecile.
You fucking illiterate idiot. God established NATIONS at Babel. Not a particular nation.

>No, Babel's sin was not racemixing.
No shit Sherlock because there were no "races" before then. God split man into races to prevent a greater evil from taking hold. One which will take hold in the end times.

>The Church HAS ALWAYS encouraged racemixing.
>encouraged
Maybe in your ultra modern mega cuck church.

>Christ doesn't care about race,
>Christ doesn't care about something his Father created
Great theology there.

Is there a problem with two people of difference races getting married? No.

Is the a problem with globalists who encourage open borders, free trade, the loss of national sovereignty, one world government, and yes, the dilution of all separate races into one race? FUCKING HUGE PROBLEM.

look, im catholic as well, but no religion will ever survive if it doesn't fix itself. right now the church has a child sex abuse problem. pray it is fixed

>The majority of catholics are non white
>Retarded LARPer claims its a white supremacist religion
Every time, "deus vult" posters are the fedora tippers of religion

Friendly reminder that leading a Godless heathen lifestyle is what got is to this point in the first place faggot

"My cuckold racial fetish defines my religious beliefs"

>Kid is darker than the mother

TIRAFLECHEADO

Why is it Jesus never references himself as God while he only references his father in heaven as God? Jesus was declared a deity by a council of humans. Why is the absolute One True God from the prophets of the jews suddenly a trinity now? Paganism and a need to satisfy all people within the roman empire. Worship 3? Or worship 1, it doesn't matter.

>Friendly reminder that you can't be catholic and racist at the same time.

This faggot is correct. This does not mean, however, that we cannot accept that racial differences could exist, and we need to legislate for those.

We just need to remember to do it with love.

"For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Gal 3:27-28.

Your racial fetishism has no Christian base. It's just Judaic and Pagan pride.

Literally have never heard this at mass

that's what you think, HERETIC

I call for EXTERMINATUS

SAGE THe EMPRUH

tfw Jesus was so clearly a Nu-male

You know man, just take some time to realize how much time people have wasted on discussing that fictional shit.

Really consider it. They were doing that instead of inventing stuff or freedom promoting.

No it isn't. All these Judaic religions do this shit forever. They just SAY they don't cause degeneracy, but in reality they do.

So the overwhelming majority of Catholics throughout history weren't Catholic then? Because most of them were white Europeans who probably really didn't people from outside of their ethnoliguistic group in their area, let alone people of other races.

Friendly reminder that you can't be christian and white and the same time. Sandnigger religion.

Friendly reminder that God created the races and for some reason you can't notice what he created in this one instance but in others it's fine

Amen!

There's nothing wrong with sharing and lending a helping hand. That's one way to show superiority, too.

>So the overwhelming majority of Catholics throughout history weren't Catholic then?

The overwhelming majority of religious people did not know, nor did they care to know, most of the scriptures.
Most adherents have no fucking idea what they're promoting, they just repeat what they're told.
Have YOU memorized the bible and the rest of the scriptures?

It is a middle eastern religion. You all abandoned Jupiter/Zeus/Thor a while ago. Curiously, Rome fell around the same time.

> Reading the Bible
> Necessary to be Christian
Confirmed for Protestant Sola Scriptura fag, you do know that the Catholic Church considers tradition and theology more important in many aspects than the Bible, right? You're demanded definition of Christianity is retarded, if you asked these people if they believed in one God and believed in Jesus as their savior than they would say yes, that's all there is to it

>that's all there is to it

If that were all there was to it, there wouldn't be other scriptures.