What states can realistically fall into Trump's camp in 2020?

What states can realistically fall into Trump's camp in 2020?

I call Minnesota, New Hampshire, Nevada, Maine, Colorado, Virginia -- all states that came close in 2016.

If things *really* go well (booming economy, shitty Dem candidate, demographic changes) we can add states like Oregon, Washington, and even New York to the mix.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirsten_Gillibrand
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lose three million votes
>Trump will win more states guys!

NY, NH, and Maine are guaranteed red states. Screenshot this

>If things *really* go well (booming economy, shitty Dem candidate, demographic changes) we can add states like Oregon, Washington, and even New York to the mix.

Keep thinking that you fudgepacking homo.

Trump will be lucky to be elected dog caughter in 4 years.

>DUDE IF WE JUST CUT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE I WILL WIN REELECTION

dOESN'T WORK

All of that came from California you mong

>All of that came from California you mong

Wow California isn't a state now.

>fudgepacking homo

says the male feminist butthurt hillshill

It doesn't matter how many votes they 'count' in California

Good god! Look at this here, And tell me, Picture only, Who won?

>hint: it's in the filename

>says the male feminist butthurt hillshill

Sure thing homo.

>It doesn't matter how many votes they 'count' in California

Neither does it for Texas you fudge packer.

The big thing will be to watch how the black vote goes, if Trump can make inroads there it could be embarrassing.

He could lose by 4 million and win more states since its all in California mate.

What makes you think NY is guaranteed? I'm curious.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. A lot can happen in four years.

Yes almost nobody lives in the blue just like how nobody lives in rural Republican shit holes.

>He could lose by 4 million and win more states since its all in California mate.

So you admit Trump is highly unpopular and lost the most votes of an president "elected" by the electoral college? Good to know user.

>What makes you think NY is guaranteed?

Trump won't win reelection when he lost 3 million votes. If Obama got less votes in 2012 from 2008, what on earth makes you think anyone will come out for the orange faggot in 2020 WHEN HE CONNED HIS VOTERS?

You essentially called all of them.

Hes unpopular in California.

Rules are going anywhere.

Leftists cucks hate guns and live in easily controlled cities.

Wot u gonna do.

I mean, surely such a way to vote can have no disadvantage, right? It's only 'natural' that those benefiting from social pampering get to pick who wins every year, mhm?

Case closed! Everyone can go back to the nigger hate threads.

Obama performed worse than a lot of people expected, so he got fewer votes.

Trump will likely exceed expectations (it won't be hard), so he'll gain votes.

In comparison to Obama, Clinton did worse in pretty much every state except California. That raises glaring red flags.

If you look at the electoral map of NY, slowly but surely, more and more counties have been going red, and if he does a good job, NYC will more than likely go red, ensuring his win in NY

That + New Mexico, Oregon and unironically New York.

PRAISE

Another 4 years and Arizona will be gone, he should be able to offset it in the northern states though.

>Obama performed worse than a lot of people expected,

You got a crystal ball to see into the future of Trump's presidency? All I got is his awful neoliberal cabinet picks.

Now I know you're baiting

He lost NH by a tiny margin. If he's successful with implementing immigration policy then Nevada and NM will surely fall. If his economic policies are successful then Minnesota and Virginia can be his as well. This is all assuming that the Dems put up a fight in 2020 and not throw in shit like Kanye, Warren, or Biden.

>everyone ITT

He managed to overcome all odds and become the POTUS, with all that was united against him.

Obama turned out to be an empty suit, hence the disappointment.

There will be millions of people who will be redpilled when Trump isn't the world-ending lunatic they expected him to be

Don't forget NY

kanye stated 2024 on twitter i think, it will be booker and/or that girl senator from NY that's junior to (((schumer)))

>post YFW Dems send a surprise Jeb Bush/Nate Silver ticket in 2020

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirsten_Gillibrand
forgot link

That Arizona though.

Fuck California man just fuck it.

>tfw live in arizona

New Hampshire, Minnesota, Nevada and Maine (minus the blue congressional district) are guaranteed if he is even a somewhat decent president.

Virginia went backwards, Colorado didn't really budge, so I don't think he'll get those unless he is a really really good president. New Mexico went forward but the difference is still too big. The real problem is whether or not he'll be able to keep Texas and Arizona.

Virginia would be easy to win back. NoVA just needs to be purged by government/liberal workers.

That depends if he's going to deport illegals on the level pol wants.

If he does, then he can. If he becomes a cuck, then probably not.

What's going on in New York? I'd expect Oregon or Washington before New York state.

>Canyon niggers got so butthurt over their senior senator getting bantzed they voted against the party nominee.
They'll come back in four years anyway.

Here you go

Minnesota for sure, probably New Hampshire and maybe even Maine.

>Mfw Washington is almost uncucked

My county was overwhelmingly Trump, one day boys

I saw that fish and hook on a sign on a beach. I loled and farted.

outside of nyc, every county will flip trump once the illegals are deported

nassau, for example, only went clinton because of all the illegal spics in hempstead/freeport

Doesn't King County really fuck things up for WA? Kind of like how Philly is a cancer on PA.

I think it mostly depends on how he handles the anchor babies. If he sends them back too somehow then they're safe, otherwise the ones who are 18+ in 2020 will be voting with a vengeance.

I live in Queens, a five minute drive away from Trump's childhoof home. I wonder if this borough has a chance of swinging red.

Fuck dude, spot on analysis.

That's a fucking hot potato right there, and you know that if he goes after birthright citizenship then the left is going to go nuclear.

I hope he stays ruthless and fucking pulls the trigger, this is the GOP's last shot before the Dems get their Anti-white coalition as a majority.

>flip states
>2020 rolls around
>liberals have been bussed into any states that had a chance at flipping blue
>florida is california 2.0
>people are bussed into Oklahoma for some reason
>same with maine, which will become oregon 2.0

Witnesses need heed the words

There's a Republican majority in Congress, but it'll be an uphill battle.

>implying that this tactic wouldn't be exposed and countered with cops at the ready for libtards to be put into the slammer

Yeah because CoC faggots like Paul Ryan care more about shit like abolishing the ethics committee instead of Obamacare, or Voter fraud, or literally any other fucking issue that actually matters.

>Implying Oklahoma will ever be not 99% red
It's low value so it's pointless.

Buffalo ny here, tons of trump support on the streets, erie county voted blue.