Celebs Call On Congress To Obstruct Racist, Sexist, Xenophobic Trump

Do celebs really know much more politics than us average anons?

youtube.com/watch?v=buqdIs1m0yU

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/197790310
youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI&index=3&list=LL3MfllmkoTv3OJJWbiATycw
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are these the same Celebs who wanted to flee the Country if Trumps win?

Is that a Jesuit priest at 0:38....if so, I think we know who's in charge.

It'll surely work this time

The entertainment industry and media continue their journey towards jumping the shark

Isn't Trump the guy that said he was going to open an investigation on Hillary if he wins?

We know whos in Charge in Hollywood.
DONT WE?

Celebrities are pretty insulated from most of the world's dangers.

They really don't know much at all.

he just used that in a debate to get under Hillary's skin. Didn't mean anything. I fucked your mom.

>I'm going to hold celebrities to their outrageous claims and not the president-elect's

If these shitheads want to talk about crime statistics, they should bring up the fact that black people perpetrate the majority of crimes even though they are 12% of the population.

> I fucked your mom.

damn really got under my skin

>Rabbi David Ingber
>Rabbi Sharon Kleinbaum
>Inman Khalid Latif
>Ai-jen Poo
>wacky shouting comedy central black man
>Steve Buscemi

Hmmm...

the biggest problem with this argument is that these people fail to ever provide concrete examples of this purported and continued: bigotry, xenophobia, anti-semitism (specific) or racism.

It's akin to saying if Hillary had won "Please obstruct Hillary from killing white people, destroying the sea turtle habitats and refusing to fill in pot holes on national highways. It sounds great, and someone could definitely get behind opposing such terrible acts. The problem is none of these things happened, nor would they.

It's patently bizarre. I'm assuming the response will be that they don't have a credible platform of actually policies that are anti-trump; nor can dissect or critically oppose his positions on foreign policy or the economy. Right?

Celebs are paid and coerced to have that point of view.
Or they're naturally just faggots.

>we brought out A list celebs like Robert Downey jr. and Mark Ruffalo and no one gave a fuck, surely if we bring out the D list consisting of some dyke(?) and some black dude everyone will finally care!

Didn't celebs figure out no one gives a shit what they say when they tried doing the same shit about trying to get the electoral college from changing their vote?

>Steve Buscemi
aw fuck. i like that guy. i dont want to watch this now

and not only that, but cities like Chicago set RECORDS in 2016 for murders.

If you are listening to the viewpoints of supposed 'intellectuals' that fail to even acknowledge these statistics you have to eventually assume there's an agenda.

Give Don time.

He hasn't even started yet.

no.

celebrities should be ignored entirely.

He already said he wasn't going to do it.

He says only one word in half a second and doesn't look enthusiastic about it
Buscemi is /ourgoy/

Hillary is still paying celebs to influence the sheeple

god dam why won't that fucking hag have a stroke already.

Correction, he says like 4 words
He looks nothing like he normally does so I didn't even notice that was him

watch their eyes
they are looking at a teleprompter

i think theyre just sucking the hollywood jew now
they never learn

Patience.

He's gonna kill the whole system.

top kek, got my throwaway twitter account flagged for posting this on (((twitter)))

>anti-worker

wait what hes been sucking off pleb workers for his entire run

They mean illegal immigrants don't they?

Watching and listening to (((celebrities)))

How blue pilled can you be?

Where's the original video?

vimeo.com/197790310

Once again Weak Chin game, no way anyone would ever think their opinions seriously

This is nothing more than some exposure for those artists since most heavy-consumers of entertainment are liberal shitheads.

This will never sway senators, maybe their electorate but what kind of shitty senator would obey orders from fucking F-list actors

Thanks.

never skip jaw day

redpill me on the jesuits beyond just "they're marxists," oh wise and beautiful tripsman

>Do celebs really know much more politics than us average anons?
Of course. That's why we just elected a television star president without prior political experience.

U mean the same president elect who's not even in office yet shut the fuck up and see how shit plays out.

kek at the transcript

dear members of Congress your members of
Congress your members of Congress members
of Congress
stuff we won't remain silent we won't
remain sorry won't remain silent
to obstruct obstruct obstruct
anything anything anything anything
majority the majority the majority the
majority the majority of the American
people

Nigga he's not in office yet plus watch his video on revenge.

Yeah, that way Obama couldn't pardon Hillary before Trump gets into office and asks for the damn investigation. Just wait man. First 100 days bet.

They'll get their way, but only because the neocon Hillary-supporting neocon warmongering Establishment & military-industrialists & fascist corporate globalists oppose Trump.

I get hard thinking about Trump continuing to slug it out against these shitbags as he continues his righteous crusade to drive out the reptiles.

Eh, they're just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks at this point. The "majority of Americans" have moved on. They left is STILL waffling between Bargaining and Denial. They keep yelling "RACIST" because it's all they've got left. For that matter, it's really all they ever really had anyway.

where are the factual examples of people assaulting women and minorities in Trump's name? I can link a few videos where it's 100% clear the person is being violently assaulted for supporting or voting for Trump, we've all seen them. I haven't seen a single piece of evidence like that in reverse. Do they exist? Nothing I can find on youtube.

Don't worry about it, he was only in it for the paycheck.

These guys talk and act like they're the toughguys they pretend to be on T.V

PS: His best kid is Jewish and his grandkids too, you fucking Hollywood imbeciles.

There's good odds Obama issues a blanket pardon for Hillary and Bill the day before he leaves office.

The only proof of hate crimes committed in Trumps name are against his own supporters

Not a single one of those hate crimes against minorities and women reported on by the MSM has been proven true

>"outgoing president destroys his legacy with this 1 weird trick!"

The only one I saw was some hick calling someone a nigger because he cut him off. Road rage shit. Pretty sure he was wearing a MAGA hat...

Still had nothing directly to do with Trump.

They're still so butthurt. It's great. Their tears sustain me.

>Nothing I can find on youtube.
>Implying if it's not on yoi tube it doesn't matter?

You do realize the president doesn't do that right?
He nominates people that do it.

Yeah I try not to think about that. Already want to kill myself enough as is.

>Ai-Jen Poo
INDIA YES!

youtube.com/watch?v=jHLdYuzXqPI&index=3&list=LL3MfllmkoTv3OJJWbiATycw

Reminds me of this.

They take a bunch of normals and say "thanks famous actors!" in the same style.

>Democrats
>obstruct the ruling party

why do they have to tell the dems to do their job? Did they really think the democrats weren't going to fight the republican agenda?

>someone could definitely get behind opposing such terrible acts.
>Please obstruct Hillary from killing white people
That alone will instantly get lefties supporting her.

implying his legacy isn't already wrecked.

Huh, I guess when naive liberals threatened 500% terrorist refugees and unlimited illegal immigration, they opened a box that they now cannot shut.

Personally I hope the people in this video are mangled by the next terror attack (tortured alive with knife and genitals like bataclan) instead of innocent normal people.

Have they still not learned from the election? Or the last two videos these celebrity hacks made to try and stop Donald Trump?

I suppose it comes down to how much dirt the Clintons have on him. Pretty sure Obama actually hates Hillary's guts. Making her Secretary of State was a case of keeping your enemies close. If she has a lot of dirt, he'll pardon her. If not, he won't.

Is she wearing a curtain?

Episcopalian, probably the worst canon denomination of Christianity in North America.

But he wants to wreck it more.

It's the "maybe I'll dig down to Chinah and come out the other side" approach.

All celebs die

>poo 'n lu

Trump is already being judged before he gets into office. Can you just wait to see what he does in office?

Isn't congress majority Republican?

I voted for racism, sexism and xenophobia.

Why do they always repeat themselves?

I mean this: dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress dear members of congress

This is fucking retarded

Yes. They are signalling for no one.

I think it's supposed to be a keffiyeh?

This retarded. They got BTFO in every way imaginable, the Repubs have the white house, congress AND the senate.

Where do they get off demanding anything?

Isn't that a jew cloak?

I thought it was Jew garb

All i can hear is

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

Just stop making retarded videos like that

For fucks sake are they STILL doing this shit?

>DEAR MEMBERS OF CONGRESS
DEAR MEMBERS OF CONGRESS
DEAR MEMBERS OF CONGRESS
DEAR MEMBERS OF CONGRESS
>IF WE ALL SAY EXACTLY THE SAME THING IT WILL MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THEY MUST SAY THE SAME THING TOO

There needs to be some kind of word invented for this kind of filthy propaganda.

ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH

WHEN WILL IT END

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent we wont remain silent

With the amount of demanding they're doing anyone would think they won.

to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct to obstruct

anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything anything

Makes me think of a dystopian city with TVs everywhere repeating big brother's message.

the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority the majority

Yeah man it's fucking stupid what are they trying to achieve?

It's a brainwash tactic.

FUCK DUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Purely a coincidence I'm sure.

RACIST
SEXIST
ANTI-IMMIGRANT
ANTI-WORKER
ANTI-MUSLIM
ANTI-SEMITIC
ANTI-ENVIRONMENTAL

RACIST
SEXIST
ANTI-IMMIGRANT
ANTI-WORKER
ANTI-MUSLIM
ANTI-SEMITIC
ANTI-ENVIRONMENTAL

RACIST
SEXIST
ANTI-IMMIGRANT
ANTI-WORKER
ANTI-MUSLIM
ANTI-SEMITIC
ANTI-ENVIRONMENTAL

youtu.be/nRp1CK_X_Yw

THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT THE MOST IMPORTANT

I'll be honest, former Trump supporter here and lifelong republican. I find it hilarious to see Sup Forums defend him after he's been exposed as a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic bigot.
But seriously we can't let Trump get the nuclear codes haha.

Of course it's on Vimeo. And they blocked comments.

lol these same liberals were whining about Republican obstructionism when their guy Obama was in office. Somehow it racist or something for Congress to do the will of their constituents and block Obama's agenda, even threatening to shut down the government.

These celebrities went batshit crazy if you go back and read their tweets. But now its all good to call on your representative to obstruct Trump.

The hypocrisy can't get any richer expect that their representative is probably they same person repping Hollywood

A dystopian city with TVs everywhere repeating big xir's message.

for fucks sake how many of these video's are they going to make

how long until they see the writing on the wall. No one give a fuck what you idiots think you arrogant self righteous pieces of shit

This is the list of appearances. The only ones I know are Wright, Key, Buscemi, Perez and Kazan.