Sup Forums right again

>inb4 >>>r9k

>meet white qt grill
>from small town, conservative, successful family, educated, attending good college, non liberal arts degree, etc.
>barely 21
>by most standards prolly 10/10, maybe to a chad she's 8.5 - tits, ass, face, demeanor, etc.
>date a couple months
>find out her last boyfriend was a swamp nigger

is any girl pure anymore? i wish i was making this shit up. not even mad, just sad. do any girls exist that understand in-group value or is it just kikes? i guess even jew broads are slutty but holy shit this one had me going

i've put my dick in a couple nigger axe wounds i'm a quasi chad myself but is it possible to find white cooz that hasn't been compromised by the jew? not sliding just drunk, curious and sad

am i a hypocrite? should i settle for a a girl who had a niggers cock in her mouth and sucked it dry while staring into his eyes or should i look for something else? pic related, what i thought we had

>her last boyfriend was a swamp nigger
the Dutch are not that bad

>Conservative
Conservatism is a mental disorder

joke went over my head

Glad I found a good 8/10 who HATES blacks. It's always funny as shit when the fucking loser blacks/trolls use the "you're girl is probably fucking a nigger/cheating on you" line. Yeah ok bud lmao every time i nut I imagine my cock lubed with the tears of all the slaves that were never freed

thanks for the insight CTR

half kek. i'm jelly

You'll find one my man. Just keep searching

No coal burner is above a 7/10.
Even if she looks like a 12/10.

Fact of life.

Nigga, the fuck is a swamp nigger?

Southern darkie

desu i thought she was almost perf but now that i know, she might as well have FAS

thanks user i'll drink to that

AKA floating teeth

OP can't inb4 mister quasi-chad
and stay

NO HYMIN NO DIAMOND!!! HOW MANY TIMES MUST IT BE SAID?!!?!?!?!

this x1000

never posted there i assume they're all faggots at least Sup Forums has some original shit. black phillip would cure any r9k bitch lucky i found em before i found 4fags

This. If you want to start a family you have to find a virgin.

exactly, it is literally not up for debate, it is the method by which our forefathers have been operating for tens of thousands of years. Not doing so is super recent practice and it doesn't work well in massive rates. HMMMM I WONDER WHY????!!!! Don't be a good goym, tradtion always knows best

>man with polio talking about people with working legs

leld

I found a chick that is totally out of this degenerate culture and is waiting for marriage to have sex

feels good man

It's not like women tell lies.

>out of it

implying she was in to begin with? stay careful

move on OP. It's not about the in value thing. You will just never be able to look at her without see a niggers cum dumpster.

This is what non-Dutch want to believe.

what was the black guy like, if he was decent, i wouldn't worry about it

there's a difference between a white girl having dated a black man or having dated a nigger

fuck up pussy. enjoy her.

all women are tainted in some way, whether it be physical or mental.

i thought a swamp nigger was a redskin

>what was the black guy like, if he was decent, i wouldn't worry about it
>there's a difference between a white girl having dated a black man or having dated a nigger

don't be retarded. They go after the thug type every time. Otherwise what does a nigger have to offer?

david clark has a white wife

That's a prarie nigger

Never date a white or asian woman who has been with a black man. It shows they are either stupid, or willfully ignorant of facts, they do not care for societal values, do not care for their race, and likely have issues with their fathers.

When I was younger I had seriously dated two coalburners, and they both were whores (didn't cheat on me, but whores nonetheless) as well as being mentally unstable. My friends who have this experience also back me up.

I do not have a problem dating black women who have been with black men, as them sleeping with black men is normal. They are typically fine mentally (as far as a black woman can be stable).

Its not worth it OP. Move on and find a girl who won't end up being a nightmare for you.

>inb4 miscegenation
I'm already half mexican, lads. Not a fan of most hispanic girls though.

this.

>i've put my dick in a couple nigger axe wounds
Also yes you are a hypocrite. I've done the same thing. Learned from my mistakes and to me thats the point of life.

I really do hope you dont just bail on her as she sounds ideal in this imperfect world.

Underrated

no, don't listen to this guy.

once they go black, they aren't allowed back

redskins lived in swamps too tho. more so than nigs.

This times 1000.

Never get with a girl who "lowers" herself. Social standing is paramount for girls. So, any woman who does this is basically broadcasting, "I don't care about myself or my future, I have major problems and cannot function on the same level as my peers."

underrated

miscegenation slide thread
sage

>swamp nigger? niggers can't into water retard.

Fpbp

any woman that dates a nigger is fucked in the head. you should consider yourself lucky that you found out now and can bail out still.

also, there's absolutely nothing wrong with fucking negresses.

Shove it up your ass and the degenerate jewish mod helping shove it down our throats JUDE

Dutch live in swamps, therefore some people call them swamp niggers.

>relying on women for your own happiness

there's your problem kiddo

bail out on her. let some other beta cuck take care of her.

outstanding

I was at church on sunday, and I overheard the young women making fun of one of the handicapped members of the church. I was pretty disgusted, not only that but they dressed skimpy too. I don't believe in the Church girl meme anymore. And I sure as fuck don't trust 8/10 women when it comes to them telling me about their past relationships or number of partners they had. I've had so many ex girlfriends do this, they lie about their fucking past.

There was this thread on /r/relationships (i saw a pic of it over here) where this dude who grew up with his childhood friend(families all super close and stuff) and she ended up being his girlfriend through his teenage years, but denied sex because "let's wait until marriage~ jesus~~" only to fuck another guy in a YOUTH LEADERSHIP camp that lasted for 2 weeks.

She even denied him apparently(this shit was witnessed by the guy's cousin who was in that camp) at first but after that I guess chad got his way until he moved on to prey on another girl.

Tbh if you're chad perhaps these christian youth empowerment camps might be fun.

The moral I got from that story is, don't put women in situations where something is likely to happen just because of trust~

Never trust stacy.

this black man had 19 children with a white woman, he was rich as fuck, owned tons of land and slaves and got a nobility title

give me your thoughts broke white boys, can you compete?

>Love this beautiful girl, she's white, a virgin, your very best friend
>Tfw you've known this girl your whole life, she's your everything
>She doesn't care about the media, she cares for the white race, she wants to make Europe great again
>Will do anything to see her smile
>One night as you're laying in bed watching inspirational Nazi Germany videos she looks up at you
>"You make me feel safe and protected, user, hold me tighter"

That may not make as happy as the Day of The Rope, but comes damn close.

>Tfw it will never happen

Are we here just to suffer?

Yes.

>"Are we here just to suffer?"
>Yes
>77

This quote loses all credibility when it's spoken by a man who spent a good chunk of his Presidency unable to walk.

Meant to reply to

Why do they invade us?

This, it can also be a sign of daddy issues

>i've put my dick in a couple nigger axe wounds
>am i a hypocrite?
yes
>should i settle for a a girl who had a niggers cock in her mouth
I dunno, but you can't be mad or even sad about it since you
>put my dick in a couple nigger axe wounds

>do any girls exist that understand in-group value or is it just kikes?
white girls don't because white girls are targeted by the disease of liberalism and jewish black magic

checked for kek

77 is right, we are just here to suffer

Amazing how the people here complain about millenials being entitled and having been told they're special their whole lives

and at the same time complain and cry that their "ideal virgin waifu" doesn't exist.

>Implying it's wrong to have a fantasy

I'm not complaining that perfect people don't exist, merely saying that this culture of coalburners and whores is a disgrace.

KEK x2

Girls who have positive male role models growing up, or at least get enough male attention growing up...

Don't typically "put them selves out there".

You have to hunt them down. They will be in the Library, Bible Study, etc...

These girls can get male attention from their family group any time they want, so they don't "need" yours.

They will see PUA tactics as crass / vulgar and run back home to their family.

Only real way to get to these girls is be upfront about wanting to date them, but don't spring anything sexual on them. Dating is not a sexual to them, it is "romantic", like a story book.

It is, but what are you gonna do about it, bitch?

Pick yourself up by your boot straps and slay some aryan pussy, you're not some cuck are you

Hypocritical. At least adhere to your own standards. You have no right to complain desu if you've fucked black people.

I'm seriously going to go to fucking Svalbard to become a fisherman and wed an Aryan.

I just want to raise an Aryan family that had values and morals, goddammit.

Has*

Hey at least she dated him instead of fucking random niggers like the usual whore.

You have to do some research on this nigger though. If he's some Russell Wilson Oreo type then it'd let it pass.

>Meet girl in an a mandatory ethics class designed to weed out Nazis from my degree
>She's the only other white person
>She's the only other science major
>Get picked for every single question about imperialism and "whitey dun gon take muh land" argument
>Start talking
>Turns out we take the same classes
>We both transfer into a smaller class
>Discover we're roughly as redpilled as each other
>Have similar politicial views, I'm just more of a lefty
>Start dating
>Move in together
>Finish degrees at the same time
>Decide to have kids
>Have a daughter with a son on the way
>Want one more
>Work an ethically bankrupt job for incredible pay to support us
>Intend to go back to my passion once our savings are bolstered and the kids are grown

Sup Forums isn't always right. Sometimes good things do happen.

>should i settle for a a girl who had a niggers cock in her mouth and sucked it dry while staring into his eyes
Do you have to ask this?

Because we won the election.

Men =/= Women, retard. We're supposed to fuck everything. Women aren't supposed to.

>am i a hypocrite?
>i've put my dick in a couple nigger axe wounds i'm a quasi chad

Idk, bro, are you? Not like you were saving yourself for that one special lady.

I guess that makes progressives cripples who don't understand how to stand.

The sad sad fact is that you have to become religious and find a religious woman.

They can't win arguments so they have to subvert

>FDR can't walk at all
>FDR can't fix a depression without creating bullshit social services
>FDR can't save Europe from communism

I seriously can't see how Democrats like this guy.

>Women aren't supposed to.

But they are. Their biological imperative is to find the most capable partner to father and support their offspring. And they do it by hopping from cock to cock. Just like men are driven biologically to stick their dick in as many holes as they can.

Also, I'm not sure how you manage to reconcile both the notion that men are supposed to sleep around and the one that says women aren't. Who are the men supposed to sleep with then? Other dudes? Dogs? Body pillows?

No no no

Redskins are tree niggers

Don't let one negative outweigh a lot of positives. If this is real than look at all the great aspects of her and rationalize the niggercock somehow.

If you're really concerned ask is he nutted in her kek

If you sleep around you are not part of the white race. Anons, we need to excommunicate OP from our Reich.

This is why I still come here

Yes, you're a hypocrite and you got a woman who was like you. Yes, pure women exist. Yes, they are rare. Yes, they can be found. No, you should should stay away from them so they can stay pure for a non-degenerate man.

Sadly, most people have no experience with niggers, and thus, are open to interacting with them.

I was raised in a shitty part of Atlanta. As one of two "whites bitches" in my grade, shit was not easy. I'm lucky that I'm not dead or worse.

Right, which is why the vision of "men should be promiscuous, women should not" is an impossible vision. You will always end up with either a) men and women are both promiscuous (the promiscuous men will encourage the women to be promiscuous of course), or b) men and women are both non-promiscuous (the non-promiscuous men will encourage the women to be non-promiscuous again)

>1 girl
>THEY'RE ALL SLUTS I AM NOW MGTOW FUCK WOMEN

execute yourself Sup Forums

Sure.
Or you are seeing life with your eyes wide shut

I don't know what life is like in Straya, but America is fucked. Imagine 70% of the white female population whoring themselves out to Abbos constantly and blatantly.

Now add white guilt and cuckold fetishization on top of it. That's the typical American girl.