Slow ass cave beasts lmao

Slow ass cave beasts lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop committing so much crime then

Have higher IQs then.

>Be smarter then.

Maybe they should be smarter and work harder so they can get a job without needing racial quotas.

You're just jealous we are some of the fastest people in the world.

What the fuck kind of argument was he tying to present by saying that.

learn faster then

RARE

Literally the only famous person I know that is from Gabon.

Showing shitskins their own flawed logic. It's amazing, I don't think the subhumans understood the point, even though it was put right in front of their face and made as clear as possible.

Not fast enough to outrun bullets or the police though

For good reason, he is our fastest.

Congrats slave labor. You're better at it than I am.

Slow ass actual beasts

Generations of running from the police will do that.

>m-muh graphs

>Run faster then.

The exact same logic can be used to get rid of every single welfare program.

Don't commit crimes then.

>s-science? i don't understand ooga booga

Zimbabwe is not ruined because they are black africans. They are ruined because of their leaders.

So the most qualified black africans zimbabwe can find just happened to ruin the country?

This is pretty funny, as most mythical creatures we "see" are constructs of our imagination and aren't real, just like racism and privileged

> it's a white people pat themselves on the back thread
don't you fuckers get tired

Does this sheboon even realize she is validating the humans' argument?

You're right, the same people fucking us over are fucking you over too.
I don't hate black people I just don't want them here in the numbers they are.

Nope :)

I disagree that ZANU was comprised of the most qualified Zimbabwéens. It was made up a bunch of thugs, most of the qualified blacks (there weren't many because of the apartheid structure of Rhodesia) left the country.

>getting tired of winning
never, nigger

>implying you are white

GET THE FUCK IN THERE YOU ASSSHOOOOLLLEEEEE

ABABABABABABABABABABABABABABAB

This.

We do t have to be fast because we aren't always running away.

Niggers are cowards.

Well come on now, apartheid may have held some folks back but you gained a lot from it.
There was no infrastructure before whites got there, there were no politicians and none of those people that were qualified would have been without the education provided to them.

I wish I could say those are the strangest threads on Sup Forums, but that's not true.

Those thugs that rose to power are a product of your culture; meaning, they are the best and representative of what your people have to offer.

learn harder then.

>Shit happening in Zimbabwe >My culture
??

So Trump is the best Americans have to offer? I'm white but that's stupid man.
You have to admit the ANC were thugs I'm sure there must have been some more reasonable groups that lost out to their bloodlust and corruption.

Of course not.

>black people complain about diversity in work area
"Actually be prepared for this high demanding job then..."
>das racis cracka!

>lack of diversity in the jungle gym
"Git güd whitey"

???

DAS RACIS

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

Maybe blacks could learn to swim faster.

So admitting that your race of pussies is faster at running away is cool now?

Haha real funny laughing there with ya have an up vote good sir :^)

No I agree that colonialism did give many African countries benefits such as infrastructure, courts etc. But for us (Gabon), colonialism basically ended once the French left. For Zimbabwe, it continued far after the British left and was much more severe since they had no foreign allies under the minority white government.

>Gabon silently lurking for years
>threads about fast blacks
>"yes! This is my time!"

Trump really is one of the best. You're just but hurt that its true Achmed. Seriously.

>winning
>need blacks to fuck there women

Ok

if she applied that logic to university than almost no niggers would meet the admission requirements.

literally who: the flag

because their fucking leaders are black, dimwit. They thrived under white leadership, and now the chinese will enslave them all and actually make them work like never before. If they dont exterminate them for being completely useless, that is.

Running so fast to not get captured as a slave

I support Trump but someone better could be in man.
If I had a quid for everytime someone on here accused me of Achmeding I swear I'd be rich.
Africa under the right leadership could be okay, yes not as okay as America but okay.

Pic related is me.

>people also pay to watch horses race

No, it's because they are corrupt and unqualified. Corruption exists whether the country is black or not. Just look at countries in South America or countries like India and Pakistan.

Digits?

that's cause the slow ones wuz killed nigga

Damn.

>Oscars so White, such a disgusting lack of diversity!

Act better then.

You didn't gain anything like the other countries? I admit I don't know anything about your country.
Would you support the Chinese indirectly colonising Africa and "cleaning it up" so to speak?

As if leafs could ever colonize anyone besides a bunch of igloo dwellers...

>Hating Rhodesia
What's wrong with you?

Lel.

She's right though . Forced diversity is cancer. Only the best runners should be allowed to compete and they just happen to be niggers.

I can't believe this doesn't mention the diesel witch.

That's completely bullshit, congratulations, you're retarded

China really hasn't been too involved in Gabon, they built a dam here a couple years ago but aside from normal trade relations that's about it I think. I don't mind China investing in Africa but honestly most of these governments are so corrupt that it probably would basically end up being some sort of new colonialism.

Now watch him claim you're an arab too like he did with me, fucking idiot.

You probably are tho, I mean, odds are pretty good

>Test higher then.

Gabon posters are okay.

It just oddly enough happens that countries where whites are in charge are less corrupt. Mere coincidence, I tell ya.

corruption is inversely correlated with wealth, just like crime in general. However if you control the wealth and just look at race, there is more corruption in non-white communities. Just like crime.

You, I like you

she's right though, why would a white man be in an olympic sprint when a black man can do it faster? same reason niggers don't enter swimming events

What if they just came and rooted out the corruption and paid for some basic infrastructure to improve the living standards and get you on your way?
Your English is superb by the way, I wonder what Africans are doing on Sup Forums though? How did you even hear about this site? I spoke to a Zambian the other day.
Do you think there's hope for Africa? Do you support the ethnic replacement of whites here in my country?

Asshole.

She's fucking right. You only entitled to what you earn. If anyone on Sup Forums is triggered by the logic in her tweet they're a fucking hypocrite.

Just kidding, sorry ^^

So it is ok for them to be hypocritical but not us?

K.

EASY TO MAKE JOKE ABOUT KEBAB WHEN YOU'RE POLISH WE CAN'T EVEN REMOVE HERE OR WE GET ARRESTED.
Just fucking invade us please.

I would say that could be also because those democracies have been in existence for longer. That certainly decreases corruption as well.

This is true but Africa could be doing better, this isn't the best they've got as a people surely.

Whites have swimming and almost every winter sport.

>All this white nationalistic butthurt

Your tears are delicious

You both have a point you're right about our politcs being more well established.
What we've reached now is the result of about seventy years of our countries being in freefall morally and intellectually.
Our systems decayed pretty quickly when you consider how long it took and how many people died to establish this way of life.

Don't forget most of MMA and boxing and I'm pretty sure kick boxing too.
Anderson Silva is the only good black fighter that comes to mind for me and he got rumbled juicing.

and your smartest is...?

This is why race relations will never improve.

I love how every time this picture gets posted there's always some crazy update

Then we need to repeal Affirmative Action, no?

Sup Forums made me racist.
seeing shit like OP posted made me racist.

>african '''''''''''''''''''''''''flags'''''''''''''''''''''''''

I feel so bad for you guys. Kebab removal is a basic human right, what's happening in your country is a travesty.

Not so sure about your claim time makes democracies less corrupt. How come? Why not the opposite - after a shake up (ex. end of 'communism' in my country) politics are filled with idealistic, honest politicians, but with time idealism wanes and corruption becomes more and more prevalent.

Admittedly that's not what happened here, corruption is just constantly high

>liberal detected

>implying we want them to (((improve)))

unhappiness brings self-segregation

You are black right?
Are you saying you self segregated because you're unhappy?
Confusing,

You don't have to tell me, ffs thank you kebab removal is as essential as sleep and water.
Urge to kill rising.

Just be honest with yourself. America's flag sucks. Gabon's flag is at least vexillologically sound.

Study harder then