Right wing safety squads doing good work in Boston. Keep it up

Right wing safety squads doing good work in Boston. Keep it up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ifj-uDY7Kbc
bostonburners.org/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/4

Fuck these degenerates.

Can someone who isn't retarded tell me what the fuck "spins" are?

was in boston in December, some activists were telling me to reject facism and to reject trump

i told them im from canada and so happy trump won

so many REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs

boston is a degenerate city

2/4

Sorry, thought I fucked up on the order there for a second. More coming.

3/4

4/4

And now that that is done lets get some discussion going.

How can we make these liberals keep shitting themselves? Even if nothing is done just look at it, the idea of someone crushing their safe space is killing them.

I'm guessing people who do this type of things in extremely flammable death traps.

youtube.com/watch?v=ifj-uDY7Kbc

>what's the game plan
>no idea
This is why they deserve this. They're too lazy to even think of trying to get their flop houses up to code. Throw them to the streets Sup Forums, the cold will teach them.

Good news is I am working to get inside the group to find out more.

Side note though. Has anyone thought of trying to get attention to these burns? There are a few around, I know people who go to them, and they are nothing but degeneracy, drug use, and people fucking in the woods for days on end. No showers or cleanliness at all.

Doing God's work.

Thank you, RWSS. Pop these liberals' safe spaces.

the fuck is a burner and a spin?

Burners are people who go to Firefly, burning man, eletric forest, etc.

Basically week long festivals that are all drug use and degeneracy.

Spinners are fire spinners. They are part of the above group.

>a term that refers to people who spin fire poi and the BDSM community simultaneously

Huh?

>"So what's the game (master) plan to counter this?"

CRASHING THE PLANE WITH NO SURVIVORS

thanks user. i figured it was something degenerate.

>Pop these liberals' safe spaces.
I presume you mean, "Pop into these liberals' safe spaces and see if they meet the fire code"?

Is real life turning into a fucking videogame

Nope. Look at this shit.

bostonburners.org/

Welcome. It's surprising how few people know of this sub culture shit. Actually it is rather heart warming, I thought that it was more commonplace.

They have a free sign up glory hole at these things. Right out in the middle of the place. No screens, nothing to hide behind. Just want up and get your nob washed.

when do the saftey squads become pic related?

This looks like a job for the Right Wing Safety Squads.

Not soon enough.

Though honestly most of these people are good people. They just don't realize normalizing their behavior is destructive to society.

Play with fire...and you're gonna get burned.

Does everyone here who report potential fire hazard do it for political purpose?
Really I'm wondering, because I can't go anywhere on internet without seeing people shiting on Sup Forums for it.

They are shitting on us since we are invading and ruining something they love. Kinda like what they did to video games for us.

>Does everyone here who report potential fire hazard do it for political purpose

if the political purpose is to save lives of liberals, i don't understand what you'd be implying. people are just angry that they can't be irresponsible and they're looking for scape goats

This.

Why are they so mad tho?

Lives are being saved :^)

Had no idea that shit was a sub-group of people. Keep up the good work RWSS

Because libfags think they can do whatever they want with no consequences

For your protection.

I'm the dude who posted the burner list a month or so ago. You niggers have made me proud.

I think they mean people they think are being targeted by RWSS

The entire city of allston could be condemned. I'd look into it.

You may literally have saved dozens of lives, you're a fuckin' hero in my book.

>normie degenerate using based Sakamoto as a reaction image
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this is my new favorite pepe meme of all time

This is hilarious.

I had a hippy girlfriend a few years ago that spun fire. One time I tried and it was actually pretty neat at the time. I was in the middle of my yard though.

well, i was a part of this culture when i was younger. nothing good comes out of it. My story wasn't particularly bad, but the drug use definitely damaged me. They tell you that you will be fine, but you wont. It took me a few years to recover. As an oldfag, I don't have the time to help you guys that much. But I'm glad that I was able to point you in the right direction, and one of you did the work that is necessary. We're actually going to make it bro, as a country and a people.

I'm checking one of these places out next week.

My buddy sells hatpins at these things and just bought a brand new 2017 chevy silverado in cash.

>vhat ist der game plan to counter zhis, mein fellow sub-human degenerates?

it works every time

Gross
I volunteer to inspect these places personally

I'm tempted to tell ISIS in their telegram channel to target burning man
>degenerate
>filled with rich white douches
Its the perfect target
Takbeer!

a e s t h e t i c

You're a good egg.

t. fellow oldfag

>the caltrops

Danka brother. I can't tell you how happy I am that I was able to help. I don't really have any tech skills, so there isn't often much I can contribute. I'm proud of all you faggots.

Maybe stop bringing illegal shit to your burn/spin/drum what the fuck ever? Is it really that difficult or are they just excuses to get high?

Pursue them into their online safespaces
Tumblr is a big one
Fetlife is another (moat are sexual degens too)
Link Fetlife accounts to Facebook accounts (most post their faces on Fetlife). Same with tumblr accounts.

burner? spin? explain.

Uhhh, what do you think?

they are excuses to get high. For example, I didn't understand Tiesto until i took x for the first time at a festival. It's like being wrapped in a cloud of sound. Unfortunately there are consequences.

I'm glad RWSS are on this.

What is this degenracy?

fuck off reddit
NOT YOUR PERSONAl ARMY
Where do you fags get the idea that Sup Forums is some kind of activist board? Its not. Don't tell me to keep it up. I did if purely for selfish reasons. Don't tell me I did good work either. We all know it was immoral but that doesn't matter. What matters was that it was funny to hear the screams and cries of libtards. I'm still down for burning these places down instead of being faggots and calling the cops on them.

>communist
>people

Chill firebug. Its just an update.

it would be a real shame if one of those places burned down.
Some of you are alright. don't go to anything marked in the bay area tomorrow.

somebody had too many redpills today

>I'm still down for burning these places down

This week on things that will never happen...

>bostonburners.org/

God damm it Burgers control your shit

>Though honestly most of these people are good people.

They're really not.

Nothing wrong at all with keeping people safe. Fire Marshall safety is a serious deal. Leftists have no leg to stand on if they are trying to live a couple of dozen deep in some shithole of a warehouse.

Our board is infested with shills and reddtfags that can't resist responding to them. I bet they spend their entire day just responding to the same shill posts day in day out. All I want is one decent fucking thread and all I can get is some retarded redditfag who wants to be a part the cool kids club using his faggot vernacular to promote his faggot ideas about the board being the base for political activism. FUCK OFF ALREADY

Yo somebody hook me up with any details about some up by Worcester, I'm sure I could find some stupid lefty to invite me to it.

>Burning Man
Can someone explain this meme to me? Who is this guy?

What's the difference between this and a Klan rally, seriously?

burners/hippies/leftists/losers

Dude just stop responding.

Reporting in.

I can't believe these people have the gall to act like breaking the law is some glorious and tranquil way of life and that upstanding citizens protecting lives are somehow the bad guys.

Sad!

speaking of shills, thats the third time tonight i've seen someone use the word "vernacular". Eat shit kiddo.

bumping for any info on worcester DIY leftyscum spaces

The klan was much cooler. They actually lynched blacks.

>Do this in liberal hellhole with no fire systems
>burn everyone in the building and kill them
WHY ARE WE SAVING THESE FUCKS
THEY WANNA KILL THEMSELVES THEY CAN DO IT

Holy shit that's a great idea
Also, all the faggot lefty media people, CEO's, celebrities. If you sell it correctly there is no way they wouldn't jump on it. Do this, user, send ISIS to cleanse burning man. I would, but I have no idea what you're referencing. I tend to not associate with terror groups

So in other words, degenerates?

Bless you, Right Wing Safety Squads, for your clever strategy

bump for great justice

>alt reich

heh...that's actually pretty good

Of course. You think we are at war with nice people?

Most municipalities have laws about bonfires. Especially in Taxachussets. I hope they've got their burn permits in order.

Apologies from burgerland, we can't all have real RWDS like you, Columbia, some of us have to settle for the safety version, sadly.

Amen, brother. Ave, true to Caesar!

Fire chief has a notice for you.

when i was a teenager i went to a couple punk rock shows and the little venue sold alcohol to minors (the white swan in houston)

now that im an oldfag i fucking hate punk rock for taking leftism and packaging it into something "cool" to brainwash kids

should we also target leftist safe spaces that sell alcohol to minors? there is also a speakeasy that leftists frequent called notsuoh, though desu i dunno if notsuoh or the white swan are still open because i havent been a part of that scene in years

It's a festival out in the desert where degenerates do drugs and pretend like they're some kind of druid.

Now THAT is one marketable skill!

I don't get it, this is the nicest thing we racist alt right supporters of Richard Spencer have done. We are literally preventing people from dying fiery deaths - we should be appreciated.

Burning man is super awesome, I don't recommend going if you're a fucking confrontational asshole from Sup Forums tho

There's gonna be fags there doing fag stuff and you're just gonna get upset and bother people

>neo-nazis

Oh if only they knew

Am I missing something? Who cares? We should be worrying about stuff these people do that actually affect society. This just seems like they're going off and keeping to themselves.

In relation to the quote in the pick, I'd say it's to do with people who've unfairly gathered their money, example: Jews

Can somebody help with all this?
I want to contribute, do I find places where these things take place and call the fire mashall?
I live in Houston that has lots of "multi-cult" people, I know this stuff happens, I guess I just got to find it.