Ruskies, how is the Cold War remembered and taught in your shitty frozen wasteland of a country?

Ruskies, how is the Cold War remembered and taught in your shitty frozen wasteland of a country?

Are burgers still the anti-christ or have you all realized now how fucking stupid you were?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Argentina
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Russia isn't a wasteland you dumb uneducated asshole.

>muh st petersburg
>muh bankrupt the country to impress inbred royals from across the fucking continent

>wasteland
>what is Arizona
>what is California
>what is Texas
>what is Detroit
>what is north west USA
Nigger

desu the whole region is terrible, heard stories from some of the rangers that tourists would drive through the desert and get stranded. One guy found a body a few miles from a car smeared in lipstick in a vain attempt to create sunblock .

3 of the 4 examples you gave are stunningly beautiful. Some of our politics are garbage, but no one in their right mind can call this truly amazing land anything less than amazing. You really need to read about our national parks. I know you "whites" down in Argentina are jealous because you live in a dumpster with borders, but come the fuck on.

ANY RUSSIANS WANNA ACTUALLY ANSWER MY QUESTION

Its very evident you have never been here pigeon & boar hunting
Pleb

Russians dont think about you nearly as much as you do about them. They never did.

It's 6AM in Western Russia right now famalam. You might want to ask at another time.

They thought about us every second of every day of the Cold War, which is what this thread is TRYING to figure out but its clearly just a faggot magnet

Plebs do not like Jew-S-A. But no one cares about plebs in Russia.

Patricians do understand that the main problem of Russia was commie imbecile rulership, not murican vile plots.

>They thought about us every second of every day of the Cold War
Nope. They didnt give a flying fuck. They're Russian after all. Hysteria and neuroticism over the Cold War was a Western thing.

Thank you.

Does the state generally teach that the main cause was in fact ideological?

I get the impression there are a lot of CCCP sympathizer leftovers, that could just be our propaganda talking though. Im curious how much of that thinking, if any, is still sponsored by the state. That could be anything from Kremlim owned newspapers to media as a whole.

Cold War general thread as well. We may have almost wiped out humanity forever but fuck me if our two nations didnt conquer space because of it

I remember how we waited white ship to come from USA and free us from soviets,

And there were bomb shelters everywhere.

Not russa or russian but spent some time with them behind iron curtain.

Estonian islands were closed military zones. Only locals had access. Wanted to visit relatives then you needed permt.

Depends on the IQ level as said.

Also, it's 6:30 in the morning, and it's holidays, who do you expect to find here?

What we don't think about in America is that fat fucker Yeltsin, I'm pro-liberalization everywhere but shit like that makes it hard

Montana is a white supermajority

Stay based, Baltics.

Anything else you can remember from your time behind the curtain? Im fascinated by the topic in general

Total propaganda is one of the reasons uneducated people still believe that US and Europe want to destroy Russia and shit under everyone's doormat (sometimes quite literally).

I'm really surprised how impressively RT's propaganda worked on western people including Sup Forums posters. I guess they just tend to automatically consider non-Fox news opinions as true or something, even if they're as retarded.

The people don't make up the landscape
Fuck whites and fuck drumpf

I took a shot in the dark, Vlad. Every county has insomniac NEETs.

Two Ruskies and an Estonian have replied already so Id say it was worth it

Would you say the lower classes are more sympathetic to CCCP ideals?

>Argentina
>not a wasteland

>I'm really surprised how impressively RT's propaganda worked on western people including Sup Forums posters

Exactly. Im trying to get a better understanding of internal Russian politics, not just what RT America puts up. The amount of propaganda has fucking skyrocketed these past few months and Id like to know the goal.

If something lines up with what you already believed in, even if it's just angry and insane, you'll probably throw it on the pile

for these people I bet it's the fact that Yeltsin stole your country and we smiled and let him do it

Our biggest desert is called "La pampa"

it's so rare to see russians on pol, I would think you guys would be all over this place.

Do you literally believe we want to literally take a shit under your doormat? I mean.. I always fail to grasp how seriously insane you guys are

do you believe that Americans want to physically come and take a shit in front of your house?

one more thing, can you just give me a quick ballpark on ONE question?

What percent of Russian citizens have committed at least one murder?

thank you, mad respect for you guys. serious question

I don't speak subhuman
>he thinks climate is what makes a nation great

go away comradeshillstein

I cant lie user, that is one beautiful landscape

Now fill it with white people and youre set

>it's so rare to see russians on pol

Has a lot to do with it
>sun+humidity=plenty of crops
Boom,billion dollar industry
Not like a Walmart dwelling faggot like you would understand such logic

It can get very,very green sometime
Wildfire is also a thing

it's somewhat rare given how many of those fuckers there are

and how come they arent answering my question about the murders? I guess that goes against their customs

It's pretty polarized. Some pensioners fondly remember USSR years as opposed to what's currently happening, but then they recall long waiting lines for a single pack of tea or bread tickets.

You also have to keep in mind that "middle class" in Russia is poorer than in Western European countries or US, and higher education is mostly free, so you can find a lot of poor but educated people (especially in science, because science pays jack shit here, talking from experience).

Opinions about Yeltsin are pretty polarized as well. Some think he and Gorbacheff broke the great country to serve their western masters, and there's no irony in that, it's what they think and say. Some who oppose communism think that Yeltsin saved the country from bolsheviks, gulags, and mass repressions.

>Do you literally believe we want to literally take a shit under your doormat? I mean.. I always fail to grasp how seriously insane you guys are
>do you believe that Americans want to physically come and take a shit in front of your house?
Some people REALLY do believe that, but there are insane people everywhere, so no surprise here. Some Americans believe that we're gonna go to WW3 and launch nukes at you at any moment, you know.

>What percent of Russian citizens have committed at least one murder?
Top kek. But jokes aside, at least US has statistics for ethnic crimes and shit. Here you don't even know how many murders are unsolved because police covers everything up.

And here come the russoboos.

>implying your country is even worth a billion

Thanks for the answer, doesn't really put my mind at rest lmao, but thanks...

Oh I remember a lot, I'm 45.
There was brainwashing against western worl in youth organizations. Westerners were pictured to threaten te peace. And the state was the one that protected it. It was so cheesy here that it was sickening. And it was all big theatre here because nobody believed it

Oh thetimes. I had myself thechance to visit big pioner camp ocean near vladivostock. This was top cheese. Some generally believed it all there was said.

And every village had a KGB spy in it to spyon us. It meant shit because estonian villages are independent entries. States within states.

There were everyday flyovers across my home by fighters and bombers. Sometimes over speed of sound. Sonic booms rocked the glasses then

In overall I lied in acomfy village and got good education. Propaganda did not stick becquse ofparents, grandparents, relatives redpills.

Russia had it way harder.

It is,again,lowlife scum like you don't get it
Stay bliss my burger friend

So you don't actually know how many murders happen... it could be any amount, like... you just don't know

In your life as a Russian, how likely do you consider yourself to be murdered by another Russian? serious question

>Argentina
>economy
Your nation of 43 million people has an economy barely larger than that of Massachusetts(6.8 million people).

>Implying our mineral wealth and fertile soil aren't the bedrock of our national power

You just get some info from the happening western media omits. The interpretation is not so important as the fact of happening itself. Piece of timeline to help to complete the puzzle.

what's that beautiful creature I love it

So?
We may be small,no shame in that
Ultimately destined to be a above average comfy country with a few slip ups and knockbacks
At least we don't have niggers committing half our crime and kike propaganda

Pretty likely. Remember, handguns are banned here, but criminals still find ways to buy them.

>completely cUK'd

>Argentina
>not full of shitskins

And typing on tablet sucks, but i am tired of sitting.

The best way Ive ever heard it described was by a Soviet old timer, I cant remember where I heard it. Anyways he said, "Under communism you have plenty of money but nothing to buy. Under capitalism you have no money and the shelves are full"

I hate that your scientists are so little valued, if there was anything good about the USSR it was the scientific focus. You can always come to the States with a degree and live very comfortably, just a thought.

Something Ive been wrestling with lately, and desu why I made this thread, is the issue of "The Long March". Ring any bells? It was the idea that the US couldnt be beaten without wiping out the human race, instead they would focus on destabilizing the American family and religious beliefs while simultaneously dividing the races. Its all written down, it was meticulously planned out.

Can you see why Im so interested in the topic? Its like reading a textbook of American history since the 60s, when you guys started spreading propaganda to professors and poor blacks btw

The old saying is appear strong when you are weak and weak when you are strong, Russia likes to posture and pretend theyre a helpless, weak nation. Anyone with half a brain knows its a front. Im genuinely wondering if some CCCP holdouts were successful with their march...

Sorry for the novel anons

T.Tyrone Johnson

>pretty
>likely
This is why you fascinate us. If you think of anything else, tell me

Ex KGB guy has a book related to this. Basically one reason the USSR fell was because the soviet leadership kept expanding the police state needlessly to enhance their power and prestige while doing nothing about corruption. Like parasites they bled the country dry. When the USSR fell, Russia tried to reform but failed. The old corrupt communists were never killed so they simply regained power. Putin represents this class. They are doing the same thing now, enriching themselves and bleeding Russia dry while pointing at the West as bogeyman to justify their policies.

The book also has funny stories like the time a Soviet diplomat's wife was caught fucking a dog and what they did to prevent him from possibly be blackmailed later.

www.e-reading.club/bookreader.php/140977/My_32_years_in_intelligence.pdf

Fascinating, thanks for sharing user

How old were you at the time? You must have been a little older if your memory is so clear

Feel free to share any other stories you have, I could read them all day

> Propaganda did not stick becquse ofparents, grandparents, relatives redpills.

Speaks to the importance of the family unit, Im glad to hear you made it out OK

Russians are white Christians. Just think what we could do as allies. Islam, wiped. China, enslaved, Africa, hell African is begging white devils to come run their mines that have all but closed. Start the African cycle again.
The EU was, and is, a cluster fugg. I think most countries have realized the real cost in allowing reps from many countries to run your country. They've used Islam to submit the people to their will and protection whole not allowing you to protect yourself.
I admit, the USA was close. The last 8 years has been spent in trying to dismantle and blame American Capitalism. Their most effective ploy was to super overload the American Venture Safety Net with 10's of millions of generational welfare slaves. Voting for the candidate that promises even more programs. Look at Klanwatch. Billions given to black community Organizers to put up Klanwatch signs in neighborhoods. How many klanmen have you seen in person?

Russia has gone through a governmental collapse. Made Russia stronger using Capitalism.

Like I said, if we truly ally with Russia, we will rule all the people of Earth and they will be free.

Aren't you full of shitskins? What are they a higher grade of shit?

Argentina bro, if you take all the bantz seriously youre gonna have a bad time

If anyone in this thread spent 5 minutes in your country they would see how much better it is than the shithole that is South America, be proud of your country and dont let some faggots online get the better of you

Argentina was once an impressive example for all of South America, now it's pretty shitty. Take away voting rights from the poor (who are all mestizos anyway) and your country might amount to something one day. Otherwise you're just an also ran Venezuela.

Stay non white

just... just tell the story

So this is soviet zombie haunting you?
It is funny that the marxists are now all in the EU/US. And kikes. They left their old base and have new.
And became globaliists with islamic sympathy.

Kek

Nice mindfuck,btw.

I agree, we could do some amazing things together. But first we have to be 100% sure of their intentions

Theres a very real possibility were being played like a fiddle. They stoked the racial fires and you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Know what you have in common with a thug in Chicago that you dont with a based Christian Russian? That black man is a fucking American.

>Pretty likely
bullshit

Russians aren't reproducing. Males are involved in crime and drugs. They die at an accelerated rate. Russian women are fleeing. The Muslims in Russia are increasing. You can call them white, but they are still Muslims.

good thoughts

they weren't successful senpai. and I disagree with you on one point--sadly, they are a weak nation. Except for the nukes. But in other ways, their geopolitical fist, as it were? pretty small right now.

If they become more responsible, they'll become more powerful, in what I call the "reverse spiderman" process

I went to school at 7. Year was then 1978

It's the opposite

The whole world realized that you goyim country is full of ignorant degenerates that should be nuked

Ex kgb here. Looking for master guardian team for competitive cs:go

Just nuke the big cities like LA and NYC please. We would be better off that way

Famiy is the cornerstone of functioning ethnostate.

It is harder today. Kike hollywood and all our media is filled with propaganda and advertising.

You could say that!

I want those marxists out of this beautiful country, in order to do that you have to know where the propaganda is coming from. Im starting to believe more and more that Russia has a much bigger role in all this than we may realize.

7% mestizo? Stop pretending to be Chile. You're full of halfbreeds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Argentina
>A study on 246 unrelated male individuals from eight provinces of three Argentinean regions using ancestry-sensitive DNA showed a large fraction of European genetic heritage in their Y-chromosomal (94.1%) and autosomal (78.5%) DNA, but their mitochondrial gene pool is mostly of Native American ancestry (53.7%)

EU is fucked. I expect it to crumble this year or turn from dystopia to nightmarish dystopia.

I've spoken to Russians that say being murdered is p much normal there... well, including that guy.

But I find it hard to integrate that with a mental image of a country. That said, people can get used to anything. Mexicans are getting used to it right now. Talked to a Mexican guy who said his neighborhood turns into a "Battlefield map" whenever the gangs re-shuffle. Can't go out at night, get kidnapped and ransomed.

So idk.

Hit the nail on the head bro.

If you let it continue, you'll end up like us. Much of eastern Europe has already fallen. Defend your home pls.

As i said there are many commie fans amongst poor and stupid, also sentimental oldfags. But Putin do not allow them very much. They wine in internet on designated web sites nowadays like liberalfags mostly. Or are too old and irrelevant.

Communist party of Russia is a pure joke. No one sees them other way then populsits and budget money suckers, who do nothing for real.

Putin is in need to gain some favour from illiteral commiefags, becasue they are a prominent voting group. But again, no one sane believes in and/or sponsoring communist revisionists or something.

user our politics almost make it impossible to enjoy the beauty around you.

So how the king nigger with mudslimes fit into this russian plot of yours?

And saudi-arabia, and isis let into EU

As i said, nice mindfuck from you, ahmed.

How can there be sentimental old Russians when half of them were in Gulag? you people are nuts dude

What's with every amerinigger's obsession with white skin color on this board considering you guys are the biggest mutts of the western world?

I fucking love that graphic, what the hell
really refined my views on California

Sentimental obsession i think.

Hamburgers again to blame for all the problems of Russia. Propaganda Goebbels level continues past 10 years. Putin realized that giving some people the petrodollars does not guarantee loyalty. He went back to the old tried and tested method - a massive propaganda.
All media are subject to the Kremlin regime and praise, and curse the West. Russian segment of the Internet is filled with kremlinshills.

Kust kandist pärit, ja huvitav et 45selt 4chanis sobrad.
Ma poleks arvanud et siin peale alla 25 aastaste shitposterite kedagi muud käib.

>What percent of Russian citizens have committed at least one murder?

Kek'd. Like 90% of russian crimes are drunktards eradicating each other. No one cares about them actually.

Generally Russia do not have this crasy gang shit like in Compton you guys have. We had this crasy times in 90's but Putin one way or another stopped it. That's the main reason he gets 70+% of votes in my opinion.

>Russians are white Christians

Unfortuantely it ain't quite true because of communism mind virus. But still we are moving to this direction i hope.

Btw, finland is kikecommie base now. Expect more enrichers.

>three provinces
Maybe in the north
But that part of the country is worthless anyways
Try again >le 55%

I love the way you people talk, seriously. Just like in the Gulag stories. It's so comfy

This thread really proves link related true once again.
fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/

I had my dna sequenced, I can say without a shadow of a doubt that Im 96.5% Western European with precisely 0.0% nig. Stop drinking the koolaid when it comes to the states.

Obviously, thats the other half, my retarded friend.

Won't deny that.

>biggest mutts
>still have more whites in our country than you and argentina combined
t. fingolian

It's actually funny when memes become real. Like this one.

The Pacific Northwest is fucking gorgeous you fucking ape
Fucking Argentinian intellectuals shitting up the board.

If you think that shit is bad, you should read up on how they changed our gun laws this election cycle.

You can't even bequeath your own fucking assault rifles to your kids let alone buy new ones anymore. They went too fucking far with the degeneracy this year, it would be real unfortunate if pedogate got resurrected and people found out who was paying to get the kiddie prostitution laws passed.

Has the propaganda diminished somewhat now that Trump won?