WOO MEGYN KELLY IS LEAVING FOX AT THE END OF THE WEEK!!!

WOO MEGYN KELLY IS LEAVING FOX AT THE END OF THE WEEK!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Provide Sauce!

And I will celebrate.

She tried to stump the Trump. Ergo, she is worthless.

>CNN lefties mysteriously disappear 1x1 then right leaning anchors show up

Just a prediction. Dems fucked themselves over by allowing propaganda.

What a cunt.
Shitty move too. She will never get the same numbers at NBC. Fox is an unstoppable ratings machine. People here in the south watch it religiously.

SORCE..?..

She just announced it at the end of her show.

As soon as she said
>and on a personal and professional note from me to you
I fucking knew it. Oh man, so good. Going to NBC, with the journalists she 'deeply admires'. A day show. Stupiud cunt.

her boss offered her a position as the other branch of his corporation. she is transferring from FOX to the CNN branch of Ziocorp to suit the agenda.

Good. Nothing of value was lost. Fucking cunt.

>Megyn Kelly
>right leaning

lmao, this dumb bitch just read what she was told and looked pretty, now that trump made her famous she can go wherever she wants and spout off her braindead opinions

I'm with my dad for the first time in a few months, he's watching Fox News on a stream and turned it on to watch Hannity, and we caught her just starting her message.

How can one woman be so obnoxious? I've seen some of her before over time but her cringeworthy speech at the end really topped it all.

bye bye bitch nobody likes you
hope for a job on msnbc or cnn
you butthurt anally annihilated cunt

scary shit
it's like wrestling

is she going to show up at NBC wearing an NWO shirt?

>watching you trumptards turn on your former waifu

Hollywood Megan lmao

she was always a self-important egotistical cunt. She just turned on her man like all egotistical cunts do when she ran up against MASCULINE AUTHORITY

BLAADDDOOWWWWWWW

>Megyn Kelly was never anyones waifu
Oh shills, do you ever get tired of getting minimum wage pay for being wrong on Sup Forums

I never liked her. Can't speak for anyone else. Self important cunt that's a 4/10 man face.

the current incarnation of nwo megan was made the same way as hillary.

a real man held her down and face fucked her
she'll be in rape trauma shock the rest of her life lmao

that's a rape joke faggots, because women are such insufferable cunts.

Yeah, she's an idiot and a career whore. No one is even going to watch her, but as long as she gets a lot of money, she's happy.

Anything to advance her career.

I'm almost certain she was forced to resign for being vehemently against Trump. Sucks because I didn't mind her pretty face.

FOX SHILLS GET THE FUCK OUT. NO ONE CARES ABOUT A MAINSTREAM MEDIA MOUTHPIECE. LITERALLY NO ONE.

She's basically a Democrat, who honestly gives a fuck about this thot

good riddance. she let her vagina control her mind when she would not stop attacking trump

youtube.com/watch?v=fBNNlyI0Dn4

oh god i have to use this in the future

What ever will I do with the zero minutes I spend watching her show every week? HELP KEK!

If you actually followed the election you would know that Megyn Kelly and Trump were at odds the whole campaign.