So how does Sup Forums feel now that Russia wants all fags to be registered?

So how does Sup Forums feel now that Russia wants all fags to be registered?

google.com/amp/s/dailydot.relaymedia.com/amp/irl/russia-hiv-registry/?client=safari

Why not? It's Russia, they don't have the same constitution as us.

Putin's a pedo and register charlie sheen

How is that a bad thing?

It makes it harder to spread HIV.

Its HIV. Good.
exactly

>So how does Sup Forums feel now that Russia wants all fags to be registered?
Wow that is SO homophobic! You're acting like a few sick gay persons are representative of ALL gay people! Ugh, I can't even...

Except not all fags have HIV
And not all people who have HIV are fags

Independent thought alarm. Bury this one in vaginas

This is something I think should definitely happen in every country
The fact that we let people spread these deadly, sometimes uncurable, diseases with no consequence is completely bullshit.

>a few sick gay persons
pagoda-tier shitposting

When did Trump ever say anything bad about a gay person?

Reagan proposed the same thing in the 80s, and wanted it expanded to immigrants and military members. Gays threw a fit about it then too.

Bad for the jews that sell the aids drugs

Shhhh... you'll damage the narrative. Who cares that he's been a supporter of fags since the 80's, Fuck orange hitler and fuck white people lmao

i support this

Doesn't a HIV diagnosis get registered on medical records in the US anyway?

Doesn't he want to appoint supreme court judges who will repeal the gay marriage right?

fuck faggots too :^)

I thought there was.

Fuck your vaginas clownnose

It gets registered in an inaccessible database out of concern for privacy. Thanks gay lobbies.

you wanna fuck fags?
>>>/R/edddit

>So how does Sup Forums feel now that Russia wants all fags to be registered?

I am against the homosexual agenda but nonetheless find nothing worthwhile in Russia or it's police state and kleptocracy.

You may as well have a register of foot fetishists.

Chase bugs in Hell, faggot.

i mean if you're going to be an authoritarian state you might as well control people's lives in a good way.

>MSM
You get AIDS from watching MANE STREEM METEOR?
Fuck.

>It makes it harder to spread HIV.

Well that has a reason but would apply equally to all. Just by the medical records existing a 'register' already exists.

Given the scale of the HIV epidemic in Russia they are necessary desperate measures.

How does this equate to a register for just homosexuals?

Only Rosie O'Donnell

keeked aloud

>russia want's tabs on all the aids faggots and nigger aids cases

smart

>i mean if you're going to be an authoritarian state

The trouble with an authoritarian power structure in a pyramid is it only takes one idiot to cause great evil instead of lots of them.

You need a broad awareness that homosexuality is aberrant degeneracy not laws.

Agree, but I see nothing wrong with registering and gassing aids faggots. They are a public health threat. You wouldn't let Ebola niggers run loose, Why do faggots get a pass?

>percentage of people living with HIV in Africa is approaching
>why are they doing that?

No but a huge majority of them do.
True but compared to gays it's a huge difference.

You should put a hand tatoo on each HIV patient to safeguard people.
>i-its fascist
It saves lives.

When you make the choice to skank around and get HIV, that shits on you. Might as well break the cycle of idiots spreading it by branding the carriers

>???
>Grrr

Reminds me of an old movie called Daybreak. People with a disease like HIV were marked, tracked, and rounded up into camps.

Until the media desensitized and sanitized the disease America was mostly terrified of it. Like we were really scared so shitless that for a while sex = Russian roulette.

This kind of thinking was popular once, and because it became non-pc 1 in 4 females in this country has an STDs.

These degenerates register themselves by putting up their sexual orientation online via JewBook and Tumblr, it's all going on a database.

SHOULD REGISTER THEM FOR GULAG

AIDS COULD BE WIPED OUT IN ONE GENERATION WITH THE PROPER FORCE OF WILL

DEGENERATES GET SENT OFF TO THE CAMPS, NO MORE STDS

Russias HIV problem isn't from faggotry, their eastern and southern border is spammed hard with opiates

I honestly thought this was already a thing in the US. As someone with a medical background, the realization that we don't makes me uncomfortable, people want guns to be registered but if your hot load could kill someone that's no problem?

that exactly my problem with authoritarianism

>Agree, but I see nothing wrong with registering and gassing aids faggots. They are a public health threat. You wouldn't let Ebola niggers run loose, Why do faggots get a pass?

You dot save civilization with a law. Governments come and go as do regimes.

The more people that understand homosexuality, prostitution etc is neither normal or genetic and is destructive to a healthy society the better because that will survive longer and do more good.

Keeping track of people with HIV is literally the only way to keep it from spreading

It's a bigger problem in Russia than in the US, too, and they just have a completely different standard of ethics than we do

Good, you should keep track of your fucking STDs.

If you refuse then you go to prision.

>Keeping track of people with HIV is literally the only way to keep it from spreading

Not whoring around is even better and individuals realizing it is destructive to their ability to love and pair bond and to the society around them is the way to do that.

TRACKING IT DOESN'T REALLY KEEP IT FROM SPREADING

THERE ARE DERANGED FAGGOTS WHO GO AROUND POZZING NEGHOLES OR WHATEVER THEY CALL IT

TO REALLY STOP IT FROM SPREADING YOU JUST NEED TO GENOCIDE ALL THE DEGENRATES, THERE ARE TONS OF BENEFITS BEYOND STOPPING AIDS

I like it, and I'm down with the 4th political theory

You're fucked

the only way to really cement ideas into a people is to make the law religion or make the religion law. parents will not pass morals down to their children that were indoctrinated in the western sense submissively religious will fanaticism does.

This. Russia is a country full of needle-sharing junkies and people who regularly drink hand sanitizer.

Doubles of truth desu famkai

Meanwhile, the government cut the cost of anti-HIV medication. Russians are massively dying from AIDS to cries of the TV ""Russia has become great again!""

THEY CHUG TOXIC BATH OIL AND DO KROKODIL TILL THEIR ARMS ROT OFF

FROM A DISEASE CONTROL PERSPECTIVE AIDS WOULD BE BEST IF IT KILLED THEM OFF INSTANTLY

OR AT LEAST ROUND THEM UP INTO AIDS CAMPS WHERE THEY CAN ONLY FUCK EACHOTHER ON THE WAY TO HELL, QUARANTINED SO THEY CANT INFECT ANYONE ELSE

>democrats
>my right to harbor preventable disease obtained by sicking cock in a shithole shall not be infringed