How many POLACKS does it take to find a plant? ... WAY too fucking many

Where is your god now you cuck-fucking-faggots?

dailycaller.com/2015/05/14/donald-trump-donated-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation/

Enjoy your Rothschild/cabal controlled opposition and leadership, from your admitted-Zionist messiah Donald Trump.

I keep posting his Jewish and Rothschild connections and Sup Forums keeps ignoring it.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>"I gave money to everyone, when I asked favors, I got them"
>hurr everyone he gave money to people!
100k is pocket change

The key to get yous is too post something which has a MISLEADING flaw. That obviously blows the Trump out, and everyone here knows deep down that if Hillary did the same they would go mental over it.

For example, that Mexican valedictorian will get 300 replies easy, but something like this is too good to get the (you)s rolling in.

>"I gave money to everyone, when I asked favors, I got them"

And a lot of people on his cabinet donated millions to him faggot.

If he's a plant and merely a puppet of the neo-cons, then at least you still won the meme war, the golden frog guy seems like a pretty cool guy, a meme president for a meme country.

Either way it's going to be a fun ride.

Yeah, not suprised, because most of them are blue pills who have ostrich-syndrome, just like the rest of the normie cowards.

lurk more kiddo
your propaganda skills are CTR-tier

>he used almost all self funding and small donors, fuck off reddit

lern2read tard, it is at LEAST 100k, probably millions more.

>100k means millions more

maybe that's just how the world works? are there countries where money doesn't influence politics?
do you have a citation for the 10 million
>probably it was real in my mind
that's not how arguments are supposed to work

Trump's daughter is married to a Jew, disprove that you stupid fuck.

>maybe that's just how the world works?

Maybe it's because voting is an illusion and we have two corporate controlled candidates?

>corporate controlled candidates

Trump wasn't, which is why he was such a "ridiculous" candidate. Your point remains for every other candidate in modern history.

>Trump wasn't,
Seeand

i'm asking if there are any other countries that are free from monetary influence in politics.
>drumpf
>corporate controlled
if anything he's working for his own corporations, instead of someone elses. he spent what, less than 1/10th Hillary did on campaigning? hillary would have owed basically everything, trump owes a small fraction of his net worth.

I said "probably millions more" nice try, shill.

>Maybe it's because voting is an illusion and we have two corporate controlled candidates?

Ding!Ding!Ding!

We have a weiner!!!

>implying Trump isn't the puppet master

If he had the genuine support of those conglomerates and the Jewish community, he wouldn't have been ridiculed for months.

>probably

So you have no evidence. He paid Hillary 100k to attend his wedding. Cry more.

Do you even know what the Clinton Foundation is, or how corrupt it is behind the scenes? you probably do, because it is likely that you are a paid shill.

Also

>He paid Hillary 100k to attend his wedding.

where does it say that? also, why the fuck would anybodyactually do that, you fucktard-halfwit?

Kill yourself.

>hurr durr you're just a Trump shill

Fuck off, CTR. She was paid for her appearance at a wedding 10 years ago. Trump didn't pull any punches during the debates or the campaign. You're a lunatic if you think he was a plant.

Hillary lost, get over it.

>they fell for the democracy meme again!

>She was paid for her appearance at a wedding 10 years ago

Cool, now explain to me why that would make any sense in your sad, bizzaro, little world for Trump to do the EXACT same thing.

Good luck with that, asshole.

>they fell for the democracy meme again!

Ha ha, they always do don't they?

Oh, and nice pic haven't see that one before!

Because Trump was a billionaire who wanted a celebrity to come to his wedding.

>haven't seen that one before

N E W
E
W

Or maybe its because the TPTB have controlled both candidates in every election since Nixon, or simplified, for the stupid normies 'the red team and blue team, are actually run by the green team' its divide and conquer, same as it ever was and ever will be.

Oh, and she's not a "celebrity" she's a politician.

(previous response was to this dude...)

Also, bored now, argue amongst yourselves.

>because having a former president and his wife at your wedding isn't a big deal

>bored now

That's what happens when your only argument is "they were secretly on the same side, I just can't show you the evidence for it."