>Fiancee is pregnant with first child
>Get it screened for Down syndrome
>High chance baby has it
>Fiancee is crushed but she doesn't want an abortion
>I make it clear that I would prefer a non-retarded child
>We get diagnostic testing done
>Baby confirmed retarded
>Fiancee is devastated because she wants to keep it but knows that I don't

I am seriously considering leaving her because I do NOT want to raise that baby. Doing so will damage my reputation irreparably and I'll have to pay retarded child support or whatever but fuck I don't want to raise a child for 30+ years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C368TSlWwV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what where her reasons to not take the abortion?

She just doesn't want one. It feels wrong to her, she can't imagine "killing her own child"

>muh reputation
I was on board until then.
I'm okay with abortion in the case of severe deformity and retardation, but you're a faggot.

Get rid of that cancer human.

Punch her in the stomach as hard as you can

You fornicated before marriage and G*d has punished you. Let the child be born to serve as a reminder that your sins caused its corruption.

For reputation you are a douche, if its for quality of life and it being hard on you and your wife, those are legit arguments.

How far along is she?

>damage my reputation

Kys

Imagine having to pay children support for a retarded baby

That's the worst. God hates you

That's an incredibly selfish way to think about it. It's not her that has to deal with having downs syndrome.

Act unilaterally, put some RU486 in her food.

My reputation is a fallout of the situation, it's not a reason to abort at all. What I meant is that if I LEAVE my fiancee THEN my reputation will be damaged because I will look like an asshole.

you have retarded sperm

it would be best if your girl found a real man

Is it a boy or girl? Does she want to name her noel?

Get confirms

Abort it. Not worth the life. I know ppl with retard kids and their lives are awful.

Also, thought this was going to be a wife got BLACKED thread when I saw >Fiancee is pregnant with first child

You should have had this conversation long before now.

She will have guilt for the rest of her life if you persuade her to have an abortion. The feeling that she "killed her own child" will haunt her and fill her with inconsolable guilt.

With that said, you don't have to hang around to raise the potato. You do have to pay potato support, however. It is the right thing to do.

You knew all of the risks going in. It's too late to bitch about it now.

Like 17 weeks

See

This is my biggest fear. Knocking someone up and they keep a tard.

nice

Dude, let her give birth to the kid then put him up for adoption. Nothing gives you the right to murder him because he has a mental disorder. That's barbaric and a symptom of lefty callousness.

potatoes aren't human. Kill them with extreme prejudice and without feeling.

What is the big get?

arrange a fall

If it really is the Down's, man up and raise your child. Down's children range in IQ as much as normal children, and if you and your whore aren't retarded, then even if your baby has Down's it could still grow up happy, intelligent, and useful. If it actually capital R retarded, then yeah, don't bother. If she insists on letting it live, insist you can't provide for it and insist on putting it up for adoption. Especially if it's vegitable retarded; there's no reason to waste time and resources for an untold amount of years for something that doesn't even have the capacity to love you back; a fucking dog would be a better choice...Fuck, a cat would be better.

honestly, kek will probably give you a retarded child for the sheer irony of destroying your pride

>damage my reputation irreparably
Well at least we know were the down came from.

Your parents raised you all these years.

fucking curbstomp the little parasite's head in as soon as it figures out how to exit the vagina

fuck your reputation you piece of shit

get sterilized

Her giving birth to it will only increase her attachment to it

I hope she enjoys changing nappies for a 200lb masturbating adult mong.

Makes more sense, Use arguments like its hard on the kid and on ourselves. And how you will never have the dreams of seeing him/her grow up and be a fuctioning adult with kids of their own.

what's the problem? just punch her in the gut and call it ((((((domestic violence)))))) she will probably end up loving you more as you finally become alpha. plus no retard. If you want some unretarded sperm i can send you a full frozen condom. Just turn it inside out and fuck as usual.

This is God punishing you for not being gay.

Just have another kid after this one. Keep the kid and have 2 more normal ones to offset the 1st child.

You only have to make the decision for her, most women will be totally OK by pinning all their guilt over you. Mental gymnastics are specially easy on pregnant woman, abuse this.
Bring her to a special ed school, and approach the worst kind of retarded people, if she doesn't decide to abort it the stress generated by being around retards will.

How could you impregnate a woman and not know she'd not want to abort a retard baby? What kind of cunt wouldn't abort a retard baby? Is she retarded too?

Why are these posters allowed again?

>either raise it untill it dies
>pay child support until it dies.

Keep in mind that could be anywhere from 1 month to 60 years.
I feel for you nigga

remove it from your life or remove her.

Don't lefty's argue that abortion isn't murder? And wouldn't it be kinder to stop the child, who would have a huge disadvantage in life, from being born before the damage is permanent? In my opinion you're doing the child a kindness.

Nigger

It's still a mental disease
I wouldn't want to let someone suffer through a mental disease

Yes my fiancee has Down syndrome too I think that has a lot to do with it honestly

How old are the both of you? Age might have something to do with it.

>wants to do the no pants dance
>can't handle the consequences of his actions

Whatever happens, your relationship is ruined, and you will likely have to pay her thousands of dollars, or more. Lol, you fucking cuck.

BAIT THREAD

That's too old for abortion already. Have it, teach it to be a productive, self sufficient member of society, and love it with all of your heart, user.

Was the doctor a Jew by any chance if so I would consider having this child having a shot at life, my cousin had the same thing happen to her ,but guess what a perfect baby came out ,never ever trust one of the (((tribe))) and the doc was a kikess

Ya think?

/THREAD

It's a crime against humanity to let it live. Eugenics is the answer!

Last stop on the ruse cruise. All passengers must disembark.

NOT FUCKING POLITICAL, GET THIS SHIT OFF THE BOARD. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE RUINING Sup Forums.

Autists should never impregnate autists.

WARNING:
Hot Pockets contribute to retardation.

It's called sarcasm, you could tell from the cadence of my post if you weren't autistic

9,001/10 level bait

what's wrong with putting the poor kid up for adoption?

And your the one who got his dick wet in a fertile person with the downs. I think she's normal. Your the one with downs. Besides, your parents raised you all these years. Embrace your family.

You have every right to leave her if she refuses to have an abortion, what sort of quality of life are you going to have looking after this child. Good luck OP and God bless.

I Lol'd

It would have been a kindness to end a utilitarian sociopath who believes they decide what is a worthy life.

Can you even feel love?

Potato support... pissing myself laughing m8 hahah.

But yeah, he's right. You should have talked about it before knocking her up.

You could try to guilt her by saying "would you want to be born retarded? is it fair to let the baby have a difficult life of suffering?"

Honestly though window lickers always seem to be having a great time whenever i see them so... good luck!

We don't need more retards in society. They are living paperweights. Abort it if you still can. Convince her. If not then either dump her , pay "damages" move on , or man up and accept the kid as your child

Having mentally retarded babies is the wrong way of stopping white genocide

So you think abortion is murder then? You're against pro choice?

Sup Forums is pro-life how dare you try to murder one of God's miracles? Apologize, repent and give your heart Jesus Christ, only that way will you be saved.

Now if you're not a christcuck or a faggot cuck in general, you shouldn't be having kids to begin with. Especially with retarded whores like your "fiancée." (you're living in sin by the way) Don't bother getting a pre-nuptial either since judges toss those out all the time.

Now faggot this is the time for the Hail Mary. You have to convince the whoreslut you knocked up that you really want the baby and all that garbage these bitches want to hear. However you're at a point in your life were you can't guarantee the best for the little fuck, and you want the best for your precious little sheef (shit + queef / like shart), all the same time convincing the dumb slut that you'll have another one in the near future. Then when the dumb cunt goes and decides to do what is right, go take her to the abortion (don't pay for it), then afterwards get some ice cream at McDonalds and dump that bitch by leaving her at the McDonalds. When she starts blowing up your phone tell the bitch you're done and to get off the phone because you're going to call some other bitch to fuck and won't queef out retards.

Alternatively scare the whore by telling her that you're dumping her ass and you will not be responsible in any way for the tard. You will pay your mandatory vaginamony and sheef support, but you will have absolutely nothing to do with the tard. You won't ever visit it, or acknowledge it's existence. This usually scares cunts unless their slut friends are telling them to not worry they can just leech off the government. Then you're screwed. Either way castrate yourself because you're only contributing to the retardation of the species.
PS. Marriage is for cucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=C368TSlWwV8

Literally this.

your girl is right, abortion is murder.

My neighbor actually used to fuck his retard daughter while shouting how much she hated her and her dumb kunt mother who decided to have her, so you have that to look forward to.

You are a cowardly little man.

I feel sorry for your girlfriend, whom you tricked into sleeping with you.

You are a con man - the lowest of the low.

Remind her how single mothers with tard babies get all the successful guys.

One of the few reasons to have a fucking abortion and she doesn't want one.
Call her a virtue signalling cunt who doesn't care about her child's well-being.

If you want to get technical this entire board should be purged. It's supposed to exist for the discussion of world news and global politics, but what you find here now is primarily what you find in Sup Forums

user, force her to get an abortion.

Yes, it sucks ass and is unfortunate, but the alternative is more horrible than you can ever imagine.

My first and only child so far has moderate/severe autism. (Which sadly can't be screened for) What you read in pop culture is a hollow lie. The truth is very dark and painful.

You still have a chance to turn you lives around. I urge you to take it.

No it's not.

also the ballslapping primal hatefucks were the worst, the tard even screamed from pleasure for all the neighbors to ignore.

10 /10 apex kek

The best way to go about this is to stealth abort. I forgot the name of it but there is a herb which you can make a tea with, which will induce a miscarriage within 2-3 days. I've also seen a n infograph with different tactics for your kinda situation, some handy user surely would be nice enough to post it.

down syndrome is the bud light of retarded. I grown up with a sibling that retareded its no joke probally fucked me up growing up. Having been around lots of those types again downs is relatively light, they are generally social which is important, lots are kinda in there own world. Downs are all for the tribe, really into family school spirit, patrotism. etc

Last resort, visit an ADULT group home for tards during parent visitation day. Look at their dead eyes and haggard faces. And the fear for the uncontrollably violent ones. This is a lifetime commitment with absolutely no rewards. Assuming your tard offspring is still alive by the time you croak (they seldom live very long due to various other congenital deformities that affect internal organs), you'll go to your graves knowing that it will spend the rest of its life unable to care for itself, relying on others to take care of it, easily victimized by abusive caregivers and scam artists until it dies, alone and confused.

It's not about deciding the worth of a life. That kid would have a hard life if born, and would make everyone else's life hard too. It is a kindness to everyone to abort when you know that someone will be born retarded.

Abandon thread!

I can't "force" her tho.

Maybe by reaching out to people in your situation she can witness the horror and change her mind? Thanks

you're a weak fag. just love the kid and come back in a year all embarassed at the utter shit you just wrote. you made the baby. he/she will be more of a blessing than you could imagine.

Whatever you do, do not leave this woman alone with the child. It used to be you could pull this stunt 3-4 times in your life and the kids would just starve or die of poverty, but thanks to
>welfare for single mothers
you will just be left with a legacy that will successfully grow up to be both retarded and leftist, if not completely gay. This wouldn't be an issue if we just
>cut welfare for single mothers

If consciousness is rooted in the material, then it is a gradual process rather then a yes or a no.

If it is a gradual process, then the degree to which we measure it's worth via arbitrary means is a spectrum.

A fetus isn't human because we measure it next to a adult. But then certain adults are barely considered self aware compared to others as is.

So yes. Abortion IS murder.

she has to have an accident on the stairs

nope. Abortion is abortion, murder is murder.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/Submit
noun
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
"the stabbing murder of an off-Broadway producer"
synonyms: killing, homicide, assassination, liquidation, extermination, execution, slaughter, butchery, massacre; More
verb
kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.
"somebody tried to murder Joe"
synonyms: kill, put to death, assassinate, execute, liquidate, eliminate, dispatch, butcher, slaughter, massacre, wipe out; More

a·bor·tion
əˈbôrSH(ə)n/
noun
the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy.
synonyms: termination, miscarriage
"her first pregnancy resulted in a spontaneous abortion"

Fuck your reputation man this genetic fuckup of a child will be a drain of your energy , money and time for the rest of your life . Tell her to get rid of it or you'll leave her .
Better pay 18 years than the rest of your life

>teach it to be a productive, self sufficient member of society
>teach a fish to walk

KEK HAS SPOKEN!!

>Abortion is only allowed for the female

Lmao feminism

Thanks for the laugh.

>time for the Hail Mary
>castrate yourself because you're only contributing to the retardation of the species.

bump

Her body her choice.

But you're going to be paying for it because you're a man! ;)

lmao OP what a predicament, nightmare stuff. Having a retarded baby must suck a lot.