Trump! Please help!

Trump! Please help!

Help me understand his choice of DeVos for Secretary of Education

It's the one selection I just can't understand?

Well fuck.

Still, better than Clinton. But still shit.

/ourgirl/

Seriously, fuck public education. In all respects. Fuck Teacher's Unions, they should not exist. Fuck the SJW brainwashing compounds, fuck bussing in minorities, fuck it all.

A good woman.

>Fuck the SJW brainwashing compounds,

Yeah learning is THE DEVIL

Or you could just remove the SJW components instead of making the next generation retarded.

She's pretty qt

Because school choice would save a lot of kids from being fucked in inner-city public schools were they learn literally nothing and nobody gives a shit because the education system gets paid regardless.

DC's school choice program was a prime example. Poor black kids got to go to schools where they actually learned shit, but the Mayor literally got pushed out because of the Union's pissed that their monopoly was gone.

Lots of pissed off blacks woke up when their kids' future's were literally sold out.

Sorry I don't understand - you defend it how exactly?

OP here, genuinely trying to understand

Talking about political brainwashing in public schools, sorry if you're not familiar with it.

Ideally, the federal government should have zero to do with determining content.

I can't defend this decision, but I still think Trump is better than Clinton, partly because any major fuckups and it will be 24/7 news coverage and outrage. I have no doubt Clinton would get free passes on any major fuckups.

Accountability is what I'm looking for.

You are a retard. The Federal Department of Education is going to be closed. That's why she picked her.

>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THAT MEANS TRUMP WANTS NO MORE EDUCATION FOR ANYONE XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No. It means Trump wants to make education a local issue. This will give more power to conservatives. It's a good thing.

OK so - this one is indefensible but on the whole, big picture and shit, we're better off

This is my personal view, yes.

Fuck off back too your slum faggot this is an adult conversation

I don't see how its indefensible. He appointed a woman to the department of education with the noble goal of destroying it, and appointed a man to the EPA with the noble goal of destroying it. These two are solidly libertarian picks, like it or not (can't get more libertarian than destroying superfluous government organizations).

Pretty much all right wingers can rejoice.

The Department of Education is a superfluous government organization?

It's a baffling choice desu, I don't understand it at all. I know he wants to do an overhaul of education, but this bitch has no experience with the public system and doesn't know how to fix it. This is one of the few cases where being a billionaire means shit in terms of competency.
>just make everything local
Good luck with the 90% of counties in America which will have no fucking idea how to make a solid school curriculum.

Yep, its pure cancer. Gets in the way of quality education and states rights.

"Fucking nothing" would be better than the current plan.

How do so many people not remember that it literally was created by Jimmy Carter?

Reagan ran on dismantling it, but of course as we all know his administration was infiltrated and hijacked by Neocons who didn't like him dismantling the bureaucracy now that they were the masters of it.

I don't see how. Yeah, there are a lot of teachers who don't give a shit about the job, but what will local education do to remedy that? What if all the schools within 50 miles of your house are garbage and have no national standards to fulfill? Kids in the backwoods would learn nothing.

Because educational standards would still exist, just set at a lower level. States and local governments would decide that.

All this does is prevent common core bullshit from being mandated, or teaching kids in kingergarten about fisting because the DC mandarins say so.

They will no longer be able to push SJW garbage. So yeah, your situation could be bad, but its also a hypothetical one vs the very real harm the department of education does.

And don't forget student loans -- thanks to the department of education, the current generation is probably the poorest in history.

The DoE does very little as far as setting educational standards. The last two were the no child left behind & common core. Neither of which got good reviews.

So don't worry your pretty little head, sweetcakes.

OK you seem confident

Tell me what I have to look forward to? I have children in public school in a relatively poor county.

Probably vouchers, the GOP has been trying to get them for at least a decade.

So, sheckles?

she hates Public Education and will massively curtail the DoE and teachers Union control of how students are instructed

Option 1: There are no changes. Things remain as is other than rolling out some white guilt/racial strife nonsense -- supposedly the next big thing is MENA pride, trying to combine Arabs, Persians and a few others into a new race that identifies as a solid leftist bloc, that hates white people, etc.

Option 2: DoE removed. Things remain as is.

Option 3: There are no changes. DoE cooks up something similar to Common Core or No Children Left Behind, stresses everyone out over nothing. Federal money is simply given to the schools instead of them first having to be monitored for Cuck Content.

Forgot about this. Yeah, Trump and friends are likely to give people more choice as far as private school vouchers.

public schools suck. She's not wrong.

My county has 9 schools total. What choice are you talking about?