How much did /pol make in 2016?

How much did /pol make in 2016?

Nice try

$118k

>No house or spouse or kids.
I've already lubed up my anus for tax season.

>Posting someone elses payslip and claiming it as your own.

Pathetic desu

>tfw going to dental school, busting my ass for years with still 2 more left
>tfw almost certainly won't make as much as some good looking Chad corporate wagie who answers phones

just kuk my shit up pham

"35k" on my form

$0

Do you work for Hilcorp, OP?

What's the tax rate where you live m8?

I pay out the arse in tax.

What do you do for a living, OP?

Like $50k. Kill myself

>$100,000 BONUS

Nice.

I made exactly half of what you did OP.

Feels bad

How did you get a bonus that big?

Hillary's numbers skyrocket?

>Work for 10 bucks an hour
>kill me.

Seeing OP's check makes me actually suicidal.

It doesn't matter how much you make.

What matters is whether or not you live in a city and contribute to civilization, and aren't some rural/suburban retard.

Negative.

>18 year old in high school, about to get butt fucked by college.

What do you guys do for a living?

any spooks wanna crank up the contrast on this image and decrypt the text in the whitespaces ? looking at you, ivan

I developed something that made my company 160 million. I got cucked

$160k with bonus. Not bad for 30.

oh yeah, mirror the image for extra points. it's cheap-ass paper and you can totally see through it

Don't worry, OP is probably LARPing.

If not, I think he's in the oil business. $200,000 now is great, the future for oil is bleak though. Hopefully he's doing something transferable.

At least you have free healthcare and public transportation.

oh i made ~$4000

$7,000

You guys are too rich I only made 5k

What industry are you in?

>Free

Say what?

I'd rather have my tax rate halved and then pay $400 a month for health insurance instead of being forced to pay for other people.

Engineer at a successful startup, got in early and climbed that latter. I'm 27. All my over achieving classmates went to larger company's and hate their lives.

80 in a restaurant

Medical devices

Regardless of OP or not, many people make good checks like this. Even the people who make 60k can live well.

Same here but I'm lubing up my asshole by learning some college material on my own

Before taxes: $318K

After taxes: fuck if I know.

12k just kill me fampai

40k, no college degree though so not that bad, plus interview with corporate for a promotion tomorrow. Wish me luck faggots.

the feels shoutout to anyone making less than 20k a year

when you have kids, that's gonna change real fast

What training/ degrees would you say are in high demand for similar companies?

I'm the lawyer for an international pedophile ring that communicates using pizza related code words. They pay me big money to keep them out of jail.

an engineer who doesn't know how to spell ladder... really makes you think

0.000625 of the profits?

What sort of patenting or innovation incentive system do you have?

nice, nice. any advice on breaking into the law business? or the pedo business?

$103,411 dollarydoos

$0

I am the manifestation of wasted potential

please kill me

It hurts. It really does. I'm intelligent but I'm too stuck to go to school or create a business. Feels like I'm being sucked into nothingness.

>18k
Comfy security job and doing a few classes on the side which I can study on the job.
So the 10$/hour pay isn't too bad.

who here making 60k plus and living with parents?

>69K/year
>homecooked food
>no rent/mortgage
>less taxes

more money for activities

If it bothers you so much, go out there and do something with your life. There's nothing stopping you from making as much money as OP does...or more.

Seven money.

I have a worthless associates degree AND a worthless bachelors degree. I am about 80k into student debt and about 5k behind in payments. Work as a Sous Chef at a hotel/restaurant. (And by sous chef i mean shitty underpaid dinner shift line cook...)

Fuck.

Engineers have the worst vocabularies and spelling imo. I roomed with two of them for two years at my university and they couldnt write a non technical paper that wasn't torture to read under threat of death. They, and their friends, paid me $35 an hour to proofread and edit their papers.

27 different engineers over two years and I'll be damned if I read a single paper that didn't make my eyes bleed.

They're smart dudes, but they're meant to build turbines, not write speeches.

Biomedical engineering is becoming more popular, personally I think mechE is more useful and gives you a wider range of carreer opertunities. ChemEs usually get paid well. Few of my friends are ChemEs for ExxonMobil, they do very well.

>switzerland
>$0
Are you an albanian immigrant?

800k and I spent 60k on the matrimonial jew. W/e. 30yo, finance, will create white children. Maga.

Me to familam.

Fugging nuggies all day while I prepare to go on vacations and fuck staceys.

Barely 3,000, But I'm in Grad school, so I guess you could add the 25,000 in financial aid I got this year to live on.

>making 800k
>getting married
I want to know, when you were dating, how soon into it did you mention or she ask how much you make annually?
I hope at LEAST 3rd date.

no. I'm a spoiled child from a rich family

None, patents are in my name. I get a form from our patent attorney and "sell" it to my company for 25 cents

Educator 63k last year
next year 73k

After taxes and everything else take home is like 42k.

Going to need all of it, wife and child at home...

As the guy who made half let me tell you that it is never enough. I used to think id be fine at 60k. There wss. Time about 5 years ago where my goal was 120k... Now that seems easily doable and not actually a lot of money.

Goal salary now is abkut 180k

Which industry?
I should have never gotten into education

Nice bonus Bro. I don't get my 30% bonus until February. I'll come in around 140k

I was dating the perfect swiss girl once
Then I had to move.
Regret it everyday.
The dream of every smart man is to one day become a Schweizer burger.

Well, they did give me ~200k shares which is about 1%. If they ever sell the company Id be a millionaire..before taxes.

>None, patents are in my name.

But you are contractually obliged to consign any invention of yours to the company, right?

It is most troubling that they do not provide you with a profit-adjusted income for your contribution. Just a one-time bonus?
Surely they at least provide dividend-awarding shares as well?

They did, see above

Ahh, I see. Well that's good at least.

Still, I do not like when innovators feel 'cucked', so to speak.

I'm on it
keep thread bumped

€0

I'm 21 and I only got like 5k in my bank account and suck at school and hate my life...... Someone help me...... They say money isn't the answer to everything and u can't always compete with others on how much u make and what u do but someone help me make some money......

It's not just about making a ton of money or having a perfect family or being intellectual and educated and financially and materially stable and competitive it's about who you are and what you love and what your meant for..... Help me Sup Forums......

Guys I'm 23 and I barely started community college, is there any hope for me at this point?

Life sucks. I used to be ignorant and happy but after a long time being red pilled I constantly have panic attacks, can't sleep, wake up in the middle of the night screaming, existential crisis, ect.

26, realized I will never get a gf and die a virgin, no good job, the white race is going to go extinct, can't go in the city without seeing white girls with niggers everywhere, lost my faith in Christianity which I think is the biggest mistake and hurting me the most.

We aren't all gonna make it.

I always think of the scene from breaking bad about H. Tracy Hall who invented synthetic diamonds, made GE billions and all they gave him was a $10 savings bond. That's how it goes, companies put up the capital and take the risk..

You cant be helped. Drown yourself in alcohol and reminiscence of better times

the future of the usa looks a lot brighter than the future of switzerland at the moment

You're in my boat. There is a saying and it goes like this "money isn't everything but it's up there with breathing'

I'm going to invest myself into a trade I believe I will enjoy and one day within ten years I will own my own businesses.

Got out of the muhreens at 23 and went to community college.

Your on the right path user. Milk it for all its fucking worth. Jew over as many cucks as possible. Lie, cheat, steal your way to the top. After you transfer to your 4 year you'll be glad you did.

Report!

$90k and that was with three months off

I make $100k at work. I think I make $30-50k in investments before tax. I get wrecked by taxes every year though, so I don't know what I make in the end. Probably I take home $95k or something out of all of it.

Holy shit, you couldn't be more wrong.
Biggest thing you face atm is refugees.
We've already been destroyed genetically.

Pays the bills.

one word. nvidia.

hi lawyer

Haven't made a penny in the past 2 years and I feel totally free from the monetary-Jew

I've been unemployed for over a year

>copy pasting that 100k so blatantly
Ha. Ahahaha.

>That's how it goes, companies put up the capital and take the risk.

My personal view is that it is more predatory than that, and thus reduces the amount of societal innovators.
Like the buy out a startup and mass produce crap versions strategy.
It's a parasitic relationship wherein all the capital is worthless without the fulcrum creativity.

About the same
>Pays the bills
....and nothing else. Feels bad

You don't have to lie and cheat to do well enough at community college to transfer to your 4-year. It's not like user's competing to get into a top Chinese university

Hey, could be worse my crypto-kike friend.

I grew up spoiled in a poor family. Same as you, just without a cushy inheritance to save me.

At least I love my family.

0 bucks

So how many languages have you learned and philosophy books have your written over the past two years? Or have you been perfecting that violin to try out for the symphony?

Does playing with your dick count as an instrument? Does watching anime count as a foreign language?

Is Final Fantasy XV as deep as the other ones?

Have fun learning about the Americans with disabilities act and all the other bullshit lawyer speak they out in these agreements..

26k, and the most ive ever made in a year, but at least i own it.