Yfw he's planning on running against Trump in 2020

>yfw he's planning on running against Trump in 2020
>yfw he's younger, richer and smarter
>yfw he's gonna win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IYcLOKzPimQ
businessinsider.com.au/well-these-new-zuckerberg-ims-wont-help-facebooks-privacy-problems-2010-5
youtube.com/watch?v=ktfy79rkLEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>yfw he loses

That would actually be really interesting.

I could see lefties getting on board with that faggot. He's pretty sickening though.

Literally everyone hates fuckerberg. Good luck loser

what kind of challenge is that. these billionaires arent like the billionaires of 1900 or something. they seem dumb as fuck.

There wont be a 2020.

That guy is probably much better for America than the faggot trumper you guys elected

What does he know about running a country.

If he runs the country the way he runs his website we're fucked

good luck kike

He won't win since he's zucced so many people

>smarter

He's a hardcore lefty, so nah, not really.

He's too autistic. Trump would eviscerate him.

no ones gonna vote for Mark Zuckerberg

despite facebooks popularity hes an extremely hated person

Zuckerburg is the most out of touch young gentile they could have possibly picked

I could see someone like Zuckerberg running, but it won't be until he's a lot older

Kek has spoken

I wouldn't vote for him if he ran against Hilary

Good. His chances will be extremely low unless Trump fucks up bad, and even if he does win his an infinitely better option than Shillary.

This would be a major improvement over the 2016 election when we were on the verge of apocalypse. 2020 sounds a lot less stressful.

>getting Democratic nomination
>not being black or female

AMerica needs a vagina in office. Once Trump doesn't live up to a single expectation, like all before him, Murrica will put a female in office. Women have a hardon for a fempres.

Mark my words.

No, because Donald Trump just stopped Ford from spending $1.6billion in Mexico for making factories. Instead it's going to be used and invested in Michigan. If Trump can keep good momentum and deport Mexicans we will be great once again.

I hope tom from myspace runs against him

who is he trying to appeal to?

way too autistic to win

gg tho

>yfw you realize americans will never let a jew hold the white house.

This desu. Not to mention they still haven't worked out all the kinks of the Mark Zuckerbot firmware, still very unsettling to see/hear him speak IRL.

he own't win the primaries

WE WUZ TIME WIZARDS N SHIEEWT

Praise be upon him.

And clinton was said to be the most corrupt warmonger in history, yet she made it

This

Fuckerberg comes across as a massive asshat

Even facebook users hate him because it's common knowledge he sells their personal information for sheckles.

this

It's because Facebook is shitting out and he needs new ideas on how to keep puffing up his e-bubble. I mean not even the NSA will keep paying you billions of dollars if youre service offers nothing besides corporate marketing and dead dummy accounts.

Hell

Praise kek

He speaks through you.

I hate when there is too much salt in my Mexican food

Disgusting fucker jew'd his best mates, what the fuck would he do to america?.

>zuckburger is doing what our politicians should be doing

really activates the almonds

>yet she made it

And lost.

Id love to watch The Sweaty Sweatshirt Kid run for president. Please do.

These digits just keep coming

>He's a hardcore lefty, so nah, not really.

lmao. do you really think this?

he's "hardcore lefty" in appearance only.

the guy literally sells the private info of citizens as a business and professionally monitors a large amount of the world's population... "a hardcore lefty"... lol..

I meant the nominee

Dems should run with the celebrity thing and pick Judge Judy

not even normies would vote for this scheming shifty fuck.
They all think he is a ''literal Illuminati''' or some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=IYcLOKzPimQ

>still going to be second to china

Kek has chosen this thread to communicate with us :^)

I don't know man.

He looks kind of low energy.

A guy who's been sitting in an armchair his whole life.

Hey, he's going to 50 meetings in 50 States? It's not nearly as many as Trump did. Furthermore, Trump is good at what he does, real estate and making doings tons of meetings every day, which if it weren't for his promotional abilities he would be building low to middle income housing like his dad, but instead he is so well known that his name itself sells. I don't think Mark can do it.

Ching chong bing bong, sum ting wong?

>Correction: Zuckerberg's 2017 challenge is to meet and listen to liberals in all 50 states.

He is probably the only Democrat who might lose in California too

sounds leftist to me

>they"trust me". Dumb fucks

Good luck explaining that if he goes political.

/thread
Dude is as middle ground as you can get.
Not a libertarian, democrat, or republican.
Maybe slightly in the red, which would put him closer to democrat then Obama was.

so true, kek gives

Zarc Fuckernerd could be running against Satan and he'd still lose any election on earth

Imagine being able to censor about 1/3 of the worlds personal thoughts on the largest social media platform worldwide.

Yes, that's a "hardcore lefties" wet dream.

Anybody who has watched The Social Network knows what a cunt he is.

>sum ting wong?

Sharting in Walmart is wong, Jose.

I hope he runs. Automatic win for Trump.

>Women have a hardon for a fempres.
As an actual woman, no. Maybe girls and braindead liberal muh feelings/vagina whores, sure. Not women.

businessinsider.com.au/well-these-new-zuckerberg-ims-wont-help-facebooks-privacy-problems-2010-5

Here's the source before you ask.

Oh great, the Orwellian fantasist wants to run the USA, what could go wrong?!!

This. He fumbles so much and is so fucking weird. No one wants that.

I can see you are triggered you subhuman chink. Go back to eating dog, cats and fetuses. Squint eye parasitic worm.

This. Zuckerberg's direct involvement in the global spy state is one of the reasons so many people despise him. Its well known that he's a big government technocrat who wants different rules for the little guys.

>"If you don't vote for me I'll release your browser history to the public, I already gave it to corporations, I'll do it again"

That's a pretty good platform.

CONFROOCIUS SAY

SHIT THE CHINK WAY

This cuck has 0% chance at winning

Way to many people would DESTROY him on his extreme crazy leftist polices on kikebook
invasion of privacy issues out the ass aswell
way to many people hate this fucking scumbag. just like way to many people hated HER. and it threw the calculation off and she lost, to much hatred for the old witch. that simple. But if you are a nu-beard then it was DA RUSSIANS DA RUSSIANS DA RUSSIANS

So yeah I hope Fucker(((burg))) runs its an easy victory for the Red team. THE RIGHT TEAM

Zuckerberg is far too autistic to be President. He hung out with Nas once and threw an autistic fit cause someone took his photo and he didn't want to be seen with Nas.

Meanwhile Trump meets Kanye West right after Trump has been elected president and Kanye has left a psych ward and invites him up to the top of Trump Tower.

Trump has so much more style than Zuck this race would be hilarious.

lol, look at you, more than four years till and you're already working on your misinformation campaign.

>INCREASINGLY NERVOUS

Translation: He's going to meet with the left leaning people in every state

>Yes, that's a "hardcore lefties" wet dream.

yes, i know that probably would be. what with them only having a feigned support for your free speech and all.

but he isn't a lefty.

the guy is a fucking modern merchant prince of the internet world. he is ruthlessly apolitical. stop saying he's a leftist you dolts. it's an act.

>yfw Kanye wins

it's pretty obvious he wants to get into politics

his whole "no longer atheist" announcement is about this. he knows americans dont vote for fedoras

>Login with facebook to vote

>smarter
>he's just an autistic jew

>globalist jew
>good for anybody except for other globalist jews

>He think's there'll be an election in 2020

You don't elect the Emperor.

user, let's be honest here. He's a lefty who's agreed to censor news about the migrant crisis in Europe. There have been other things as well.

It's not really a question of if he is or not brah, it's a question of how far left he is. If he's willing to censor speech on his platform, he'd be more than happy to get rid of our 1st Amendment.

>Women have a hardon for a fempres.
not really, women hate strong powerful women more than men do

oh yeah he'll surely be successful

>IP banned for racism if you vote Trump

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

maybe we can grind him down enough to get him to switch sides??

SAY IT WITH ME NOW

FIRST
JEWISH
PRESIDENT

"I'm a delusional faggot who has no idea what he's talking about."
- OP

maybe jews should spend more experience points on charisma, and not blow them all on counting money and deception

He is ''literal Illuminati'''

youtube.com/watch?v=ktfy79rkLEg

>user, let's be honest here.

lmao you don't even get it.

he is operating on a political praxis that is a step above all of this.

he is a globalist, sure, but not a left/neolib globalist.

This, considering how he destroyed everyone from the RNC & the Democrats

>he is a globalist, sure, but not a left/neolib globalist

Ok, what makes you say this?

not before advertising it to make him look good. in reality he'll be listing to people suck up to him and pitch their idea's for new tech.

Hoodie with custom embroidery designed by the artsy fartsy faggot in your graphic design department: $50.

Being "literally illuminati": priceless.

Wasnt Cuckerberg working with the Chinese govt to censor facebook users in china for certain content? Yeah, im sure all the shitty unethical things he has done with his company wont be brought up left and right.

What did Kek mean by this?