Save the west. White men must marry young white women

So what's your lame as excuse as a white male for not marrying and redpilling a young hard working white woman and then having white children with her and growing old together?

Daily Reminder: The only way to save the west is with strong capable white men marrying young white women and having 6-7 children with them

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/store/evlution-nutrition/engn.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

I'm working on it. Trust me man, I really am.

I live in New York

Is that soot or what?
More pregnant woman pictures, please?

same here, but its not as easy as they might think being a college student here in phoenix

>u have those pics saved on your computer

damn

>Poor
>manlet
>kissless virgin
>no friends so I can't meet women
>live in Northeast, where most young white women are disgusting feminist communists whores

That's why

>So what's your lame as excuse

They all rejected me. Ask them not me.

IMA TRYIN BURGERRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I married an italian. Is that race mixing

Father of 3 white kids. Working on #4.

Advice of your life: Wait just a few more years. GET A ROCK SOLID HIGH WAGE JOB. Then go looking for younger. Younger the better. 18-19-20. Get them before they are ravaged by the college wasteland.

Offer her a life she could never refuse. Be a confident no shit taking alpha male, show her you provide resources. Lift and work out. THEY WILL BE POURING ALL OVER ON YOU.

Then find the best of the pack and start red pilling her hard. Subtle at first. Then go hard when needed. Get her pregnant when she's waking up to the truth about niggers taking over the world and hoards of arabs taking over european cultures.

I did this with my wife. Hell she's more red pilled than I am now.

yes, she should have never married a blacker """"person""""

Girl on your pic is a slav

Because, NEET.

kek. at least she will get a migrant bull appointed to her by the gov for integration

>what are high divorce rates
>what are child custody battles
>what are divorce settlements
>what are preexisting families with other men

Yeah, I'll redpill one right after she's finished getting knocked up by her college sweetheart(s).

And her eyes are greener/bluer than your semetic shitskin eyes ever will be you fucking shit stained 'american' 3/4 muslim half nigger. Never call yourself white again if you think a slav like her isn't white.

im unattractive and autistic despite being fit and rich

this guy needs to kill himself.

Its harder than it looks?

>t. slav

this, based slav is white, even irish are white, italians have been granted temporary white status, argentinian and hues application was denied

if you aren't a fucking faggot and don't act like a gay limp wristed tiny dicked woman you'll have women clawing for you soon enough. and don't call yourself unatractive. if you are really white and fit and rich, no one is unattractive unless you have a physical disease.

Is it even possible for a manlet to find an attractive girlfriend? I'm not ugly or fat or anything, just short (5'8") and it really fucks with my confidence. I can't even ask my dad for advice since he was a 6'4" Chad who knocked up a 5'0 womanlet and made me. Basically all girls on Tinder tell you to fuck off if you aren't at least 5'10" too

Divorce rates.

sure it is, heres a hotty for you

Giving up?

Good, weed yourself out of the genepool.

Reason why the white race is in decline is bc of too many pussys anyway who can't go after shit even if the odds are stacked against them.

"Mankind has grown strong in eternal struggles and it will only perish through eternal peace."

get those marco rubio shoes that give you an extra 2 inches.

wrong. one of the reason whites are so pleasant to be around is because many of us are risk averse looking for comfortable lives. once we get the comfortable lives we help others around us achieve it as well. the rest of the world is a sick risky rat race step on everyone else must win at all costs nasty bunch

Agreed.

well actually you are right but whites breeding is the wrong solution
we need a rahowa
nothing else makes a difference longterm

Currently fucking a white, black haired, brown eyed girl of Greek ancestry

Red pill me on Greek genes pham how fucked am I

>rahowa
who's going to fight it if all that's left are niggers and pussy democrats. we need an army of people

dumb macho man American poster

just remember that she's 1 or 2 grandparents away from being a full blown sand nigger mecca worshipping camel jockey blowing a donkey under the moon light as a sand storm approaches.

I'll let you in on a secret, the women on tinder are almost all bad to begin with, and the ones who demand height are probably not getting actual tall guys and if they are those guys are pump n dumping and those women will be MISERABLE later in life, don't let them get you down, the whole "Manlet" thing is overstated. You're not a manlet unless you're pushing under 5'5", just work out a lot, being strong and confident is more important than being tall.

North Greek is OK.

Is she redpilled?

She's easily manipulated that won't be an issue, my main concern is the DNA package and their tendencies as a people. I'm not sure what part of Greece her ancestors were from

B-but she's whiter than a bed sheet, there's not a hint of Arab at the visual level

Also if you and her don't have minimum 3 high-iq kids then you're just a shabbos goy

23andme test to determine heritage.

If she hasn't fucked any niggers and looks 100% white then you're doing ok

pls stop yr making me lonely

having twins with a white woman right now. going to have another kid with another white woman soon too

why .. shouldn't you be inspired to make that your reality (I'm inspired by those images .. most of them came from websites with titles like "family goals" obviously some white women have similar life goals ..

Good indeed. For if the white man perishes in the long run, was this not natural selection and thus the will of Nature herself?

And if the white man is unable to rule over Nature herself, then what claim does he have to rule over anything.

It is all good for all is natural.

Best. Advice. Ever. I wish I would have heard this when I was 12.

can't have kids anymore user?

If you memed these all over fb with that girly writing,
You'd save the white race.
Women are suckers for this shit.

Divorce and alimony favors her exponentially over me, primarily. I would really like to do all those things [spoiler]with my submissive gf[/spoiler], but even though I've considered it deeply, it would be supremely unwise to put myself in a disadvantageous position to a woman in this day and age, no matter how much I love and trust her. I just don't want to be potentially put at the caprice of someone else in any circumstance, especially when I've seen too often women show an outer face of composure and discipline only to revert to the emotional maturity of a child at the drop of a hat. And that seems to be the average; there are too many entitled, rotten little whores running around these days beyond that.

So while I think a vocal segment of MGTOW are a bit of an overreaction and often made up of men who are bitter over being betrayed much like the inverse example in plenty of feminists, I still sympathize and see why they'd think that way. Feminists are really just despicable, rotten human beings and the fact that #killallmen materialized even as a joke does not remotely inspire confidence in modern women as a whole. These women parroting this naked hate for the opposite sex are the ones who want most to be like men, imagining men to be somehow more advantaged in a society which by all accounts already gives women special consideration and provisioning, but don't aspire to the same standards of self-control or civility.

These days, the only way I seem to can tell a good woman from the flock of harpies is if she puts a collar on her neck and hands me the leash or is a downright cuckquean. And even then I'm hesitant to tie the knot. I've heard too many horror stories.

I got them off blogs with titles like "future family goals " .. the white women are already interested in these type of families apparently

nice copy pasta shill

this is why I lift

6-7 is too many children. Even with a dual income, I couldn't afford a house in a suitable area to raise them.

go for 3 then

.. it's mostly diet (I barely even work out 5 minutes a day)
take a multivitamin in the morning after breakfast
followed by a preworkout (that's right , I take the PWO as a coffee substitute)
bodybuilding.com/store/evlution-nutrition/engn.html
.. and extra vitamin E (skin and hair) ..also Vitamin D (especially if you're indoor most of the day)

Make memes like this.

What's the point? The average white is a moron. Whites aren't strong because of numbers, they are strong because they are lucky enough to have a greater percentage of geniuses that most races. But it's the few geniuses that really make the difference - the bulk of the white race, like the bulk of all races, is almost mindless. It makes more sense for me to focus on mental work rather than childraising.

Further: I can do more good by educating the children of others than by wasting my time creating my own genetic line.

>No father in any of those pictures

Those whores already preparing to take all the money.

after the older kids turn 7 they help raise and keep an eye out on the younger siblings (it's important to space your kids 2 years apart).. raising 6 is almost as difficult/expensive as 3 if you remove the childrens cheap stimulation (ipads and tv)
(if you start with a young healthy wife they will be very healthy genetically) .. out of me and my 3 siblings (non of us have been to the hospital once for health reasons because my mom was 19 and 21 when she gave birth) ..and didn't smoke/drink

Well yeah, I assume most of the people on this site are mongoloids. I'm 6'1 blond hair blue eyed with a middleclass income. I'm the type that actually needs to breed.

I'm going to tell you something that you're not going to believe, but fuck it, it's the internet. My grandmother had 16 children on her own. She raised 21 including the children my grandfather (a pastor) brought over from another marriage. My grandfather then went on to leave my grandmother at the age of 55 to run off with a 15 year old girl to Alabama where he raised another family that was at least 3+ children that we know about. I'm well versed from my large extended family on the merits, but I also know there is a balance that causes poverty and strife.

Is that a Jew? I kind of like Jew bitches. If you can't beat em join em.

My family of three that I was raised along side is definitely as big as I could ever imagine, but if my fiancee and I have a girl and boy we will probably stop there. I want my children to go to a private school away from nogs.

the biggest mistake would be to add words (limiting the woman's imagination and making her feel obligated ... never works) .. I got them from like 10 different blogs made by white women who clearly already want the pictured lifestyle. ..there's no need to add anything (for women an image like these elicits emotions we as men need words to explain. You have to let the woman desire this herself instead of shame or meme it into her psyche.

My genetics and income are fine, but what really makes me distinct is my higher than average intelligence, and the thing is, there's no guarantee that would come out in my children. To be honest, I don't feel like raising a dumb child just so that some of my ancestors further down the road will be more intelligent than average.

5'8" is not manlet or hindering you in any way. Just get a fuckbuddy

Why no dad memes?

But it's OC blogpost faggotry, user-kun.
I'm not trying to convince anyone, I would genuinely like to marry my woman. Conception I'm more on the fence about because children seem like an awful life-destroy hassle in plenty regards, but I also despise sand niggers and while I would really like to think that overall advancement and quality of life is the best measurement of a civilization's success, history has taught us the importance of population. It's simply that, more defining than either, society's general cultural ideology has to remain at once both self-aware and tolerant yet stalwart in the face of incompatible outside ideologies. I feel like we've lost that.

American society seems to have lost the critical ability to make sound and reasoned judgments. We've lost sight of why the ability to judge is important, having confused objective epistemic judgments, judgments of morality, and aesthetic judgments based on personal taste. So now we have all sorts of idiots equating judgment as a whole with the judging of others and considering it castigating or insensitive to do so. Hence SJWs embracing Muslims into our society despite Islam being incompatible with their liberal viewpoints. Popping out more white babies will do my part to stymie the increasing minority percentage, but will it really matter in the face of our weakening cultural values? Not even getting on the topic of our awful politicians and my fear that maybe Trump won't drain the swamp.

I would like to think that men and women are more similar than they are different, in the end, but our minor differences keep us from ever coming to a true understanding, of figuring out what the other is thinking. And because that barrier exists, we lose sight of each other, we demonize who we don't understand. We ignore our own faults and blame our woes on others. But maybe that's just being naive and, if that's so, the risk for me is far too great. I would kill my ex and myself before paying alimony.

Intelligence is proven to get genetically linked. Your chance of having intelligent children is as good as any assuming you breed with an intelligent woman.

>what's with the black hands? did she just fend off a nigger?

If you're not already aware, Tinder is not a place to find your future wife. As a matter of a fact, I'd rather pick up a girl from a strip club than Tinder. At least at a strip club I'd know she was there to earn a living rather than try to snatch her off of the cock carousel. Join a club, walk dogs at the local pound, do ANYTHING other than go to places where women party. Even just expanding your male friend group will intrinsically expand your female options. Good luck son.

Got any more?

thanks for the personal story user :) ..it's got it's positives in there too (don't dwell on the outcome as much as the individual success stories)
I do believe after 6 children the whole point of a family begins to lose it's significance (the closes ties, affection, time for each individual child to feel unique and develop a personality, .. the special bond and chemistry between husband and wife begins to succumb to the needs of so many other necessities .. my ideal number would be 4 .. obviously depending on how difficult the pregnancy was on the waifu ..but 2 seems like the kids would be too independent minded to gain empathy from helping raise their siblings (it's a balance but it makes sense to me)

oh and major respect to the moms in your family user *nods respectfully

I don't care about the west, only myself.

seriously right (tinder?!) or any social media at that .. the ease with which you (others in general) were able to pursue her means so will others (and she likely will keep those accounts active) ..that's not going to be a healthy relationship.

this is autism

I'm cracking up over here.

how easily you shed your people's skin when things are safe and warm.. remember that when you're cold and hungry ..

HOLY SHIT THIS

OMEGA BETA NUMALE KUCKS NEED TO REMOVE THEMSELVES FROM THE PLANET

I'll stick with my Chinese exchange student gf thank you

>CHINK GF
EVERYONE WALKING IN THE STREET THINKS YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK

I'm sorry for having mistaken your posts for shilling (sincerely)
I've read you entire post and it's very well composed and thought out .. my opinion is that you're over analyzing every detail. Remember, we're 99% animals .. Nature is a great instructor of the proper path .. use your instincts when you begin to have more than 3 linked ideas .. like when you begin to dig for an answer .. keep your search for significance to only 3 layers .. even the best analysis fails if you take too long to decide .. everything is in motion so the problem you accounted for today will be gone tomorrow, the security you felt yesterday can't help today .. basically keep life simple .. find girl/boy + make commitment + make love = children + make commitment to them .. don't worry about the political winds that changes like seasons.. I think we/OP could use more accurate language when we say have 4 white kids .. have 4 kids within a committed lasting relationship that you can shelter inside of when the outside world becomes turbulent. someone with your knowledge and logic should be having kids (don't over think something animals do without hesitation = pursue a mate and offspring wholeheartedly)

I'll take a 180cm Viking goddess.

no, thank you lol .. seriously what do you see in asian girls .. literally have no ability to show genuine emotion or affection (they come off as calculating)