Black men fuck white girls in 2017 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it...

Black men fuck white girls in 2017 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it, but its happening on a much wider scale.

It's true, none of you will ever have children, but if you did, your daughter would get blacked, time to get used to that, this isn't even kekold shit, it's just reality.

Yeah sure, maybe she marries a white guy, but inbetween she will get fucked by black cock, the old ways of 'hurr durr, she better not have sex once with a black....", forget that, majority of white girls try black cock at one time or another, you will have to share a girl with black cock but most of you won't get laid so whatever.

Black men are superior to the white race, white race is awkward, fap to 'hentai', semi-gay (read roman history) and very feminine.

Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian. Black men are alpha men and they are fucking white pure Nordic and American women daily and there is absolutely nothing you pathetic tiny kek racists can do about it save cry yourself to sleep.

>"m-muh day of the r-rope! k-kill all racetraitors"

Never gonna happen. Besides, America is a Judaized and negrified nation, accept and embrace your fate, breed out the mental anti-social genetics that exist in your inferior white genetic code.

Black men have healthy DNA, we all came from Africa originally.

HOW CON WHITE BOIS EVEN CUMPETE!?!?1?

>Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian
DELETE THIS

>Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian

My local Backpage says otherwise

Ive noticed that all races seem to find white men the most attractive :)

Darkies are one pandemic away from irrelevance without us

I honestly can't disagree, 3 of my ex gf's cheated on me with black men. This is why I'm gay now.

>take a break nigger.

they only want our genes to make their offspring beautiful but do not respect ous as a race.

why do people keep creating these threads about black guys fucking white girls? I am starting to believe this is some kind of cuck mentality. Who gives a shit? their loss not yours, if you think is your loss you didn't do shit to prevent it now shut the fuck up and let the hoes be hoes.

It's jealous niggerfaggots who can't handle white superiority

The only white women I see with niggers are degenerates who shouldn't be breeding with whites anyway

Anti-Retrovirals were a mistake

So? 1 out of every 7 white women try bestiality, whats your point?

Blacks just happen to be that 1.

Also for such an Alpha race:
your best civilization the Nubians was an inherited Civilization that lasted 90 years. The first 60 of which saw excess growth of poverty and militant division of the state, and the final 30 was getting shit on by Suadi Arabi constantly.

Whites literally gave you the most advanced nations with complete high technology of that time, and those same black nations have managed to regress back to pre-idustrial era technology while managing to fail to even resume classical era technology of any form.

Such Alpha.

wanting genes is the definition of attraction :)

> niggers getting with anyone who isn't a used landwhale

toppest of keks, thanks for your funny opinions m'cuck

SAUCE PLEASE
The contrast of that gorgeous pale angel ravaged by an orc is so fucking hot

Sage report and hide shill threads, better yet don't even reply.

This is not Sup Forums related. Report it. Meme threads are for Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

Do your part.

Pretty much every white woman born after 1990 has had sex with blacks. Ironically, from college, the girls from isolated rural areas were most eager to get blacked

When Japan doesn't shit post for once

This.

>by the dozens

STATISTICALLY IRRELEVANT

HAHAHHAAA

Keep sucking at everything.

>niggers and white trash whores are a match made in hell.

citation needed

damn that nigga has some nice ass

An arab with a nigger. What of it?

>t. Never seen an Arab before

90% chance nigger is fucking a prostitute.

I dated a black girl once

but why do you fucks keep posting shit about it? if a bitch wants to fuck some nigger degenerate let her destroy her life if anything doesn't that make you feel superior? the fact that someone destroyed their life by seeing their failures in front of you?

These threads don't prove anything just insecure cucks.

So?

Aw shit my man

>by the dozens
In a nation of 330 million lol. White people will go extinct from not fucking each other enough and importing too many third worlders, not from interbreeding. Interracial couples aren't as likely as you think, especially among whites where cultural norms against race-mixing still exist, whether "educated" liberals want to acknowledge them or not.

And? Your point? What are you even attempting to convey? That some black men have sex with race mixers? That is obvious.

Hello Peter

>lusting after the product of musty white nuts
>2017

If you faggots wanna sit there and say white men are trash, beta, losers etc. then why are you so eager to get with his offspring? I know why. White male jizz is so precious you literally abandon your own race to get with it. Stay eternally cucked.

weak bait, all male nignogs are on the DL and everyone knows it.

>sage with an image

i wish i was black

This girl I knew was dating a black guy for awhile and when the inevitable happened she posted this

kek

we would all appreciate it if you stopped you're pathetic attempt at Larping with these tired, old bait threads

source please

>Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian. Black men are alpha men and they are fucking white pure Nordic and American women daily and there is absolutely nothing you pathetic tiny kek racists can do about it save cry yourself to sleep.
What if this is my fetish?

If thats your fetish, there are a number of resources available that detail effective suicide methods. Or do you need someone to do that for you as well?

a leaf :o)

New York?

>1 post by this ID

>profile of a man
>progressive hairstyle
>stretched earlobes

top kek

with all due respect, that is a gifted nigger

>Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian. Black men are alpha men

but user, black boypussy is best boypussy

>dozens
>out of billions of whites/blacks
Good, we're making progress.

You can tell by the picture that is a girl that just came from church no guy in pol could deny is fine. She looks fucking unconscious from all that dick.

No, what the OP is telling you is that pretty much every nigger who is even decently in shape is railing dozens upon dozens of White women.

Visiting central texas, I live in whiteopia

>literally half of the women I see with kids have nog children
>blonde grandma with half nig
>hot redhead with ugly half nig
>decent looking white women with half nigs
>see fashy guy having a "romantic" picnic lunch with sheeboon negress