My heart was just broken by an egirl

i met a gal online, she never skyped or anything. So apparently she feels all men will hurt her and goes back to her filthy dyke ex gal. Now I see why everyone hates the gays. I really do. They lead you on make you really think they love u and then they show u its all a game and go back to the same sex they themselves are. Homosexualilty should be illegal!!! Fucking degenerate filth! Im in fucking ruins. My heart is so broken, I just want revenge!!! Maybe if i had one of these they wouldent leave me for another of their own. KEK. So fucking angry rn.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ3iqiKhjc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>internet gf
>heartbroken

Lol faggot

>internet gf
>calls other people degenerates

Please explain to me how you can be emotionally invested in a person you've never met. I'm seriously curious

Always a cartoon loving faggot. Fuck off.

i litterally just said god hates faggots like you know kill em all. Thats like saying hitler was a practicing jew. Or sating that pinochet my absolute hero god rest his soul was a communist.

>she never skyped or anything
You're weak
t. someone who fell for it once as a teen and hasn't since nor ever will again

You get to know them enough you can

I didn't read none of your shit but the best advice anyone will give you is move on, there is plenty of fish in the sea but but enough hours in the day to catch them all.

don't waste your and our time with this shit and go to r9k if your looking for sympathy

How can you know someone you've never met? They can tell you anything

>not a steam ERP bf
That's where you went wrong for future reference

im not here for sympayhy i prefer fellow trolls to understanding peopld anyways. More fun and ironically more uplifting

Sup Forums tier shit, saged

>falling for the e-gf meme
its k I feel for it too opie

if u havent noticed i think the cyber stuff is kinda sexy no but in all seriousness i need either that or a yandere. Just someone who will never leave. I dont care if they kill other girls who like me

can happen easily in all honesty
especially for people like us

People like us???

not sure what i want more to kill some reds for christiandom or a women who will love me for the rest of my life. Maybe skynet has the answer to both!

funny thing is we met on a minecraft server. Shes 18 im 19. I dont think ive ever been this angry in my entire life

go find a hooker...

kids are weird these days...

>we met on a minecraft server
>I'm 19
>I dont think ive ever been this autistic in my entire life

hey i fixed it for you

this, fuck off to /r9k/ with your blog

Don't do it op she still loves u and a lot she's just testing u.....

Limited options.

Or active imagination.

youtube.com/watch?v=pZ3iqiKhjc4

>found girl online
>she has issues
>she's bi/gay
OP is just a huge fucking beta

Sup Forums really is the new Sup Forums

kys faggot

I met a girl online. We married. I'm a race traitor now.

Internet relationships. Not even once.

sage

>i met a gal online
>never skype

you got catfished buddy

Well, all the aspie-tardness of Sup Forums with none of the rekt threads.

u call me a beta cuck but my desire to exterminate all leftists says otherwise

i mean she says shes blond and got d cup melons so you can i magine why i decided to go on the chance she was real

champ you may well be the edgiest, most autistic (and i mean that in the worst possible way) faggot ive seen on 4/chan to date, and thats saying something.

you embarrass the human race with your posts

0/10 if troll
get help if not

i can only imagine how ashamed your parents are of you, i bet you dads in the other room crying about you right now, at his wits end

Meh 2/10. I cringed n I'm perty jaded.

Autistic manchild