Reminder to all Trump supporters that Sup Forums is no longer an echo-chamber

Reminder to all Trump supporters that Sup Forums is no longer an echo-chamber.

This board will act as a diverse group of many different ideologies and walks of life, with lively debate & serious discussion.

Your shitposts no longer have any power and your helpless cries for "meme wars" and your Russian misinformation campaign that catapulted your god emperor to a fake victory (and popular vote defeat) is quickly losing steam.

As such, Clinton supporters and other proud progressives alike will be joining your discussions to add additional perspectives and to get you to consider the fact that the people you call "chinks" & "niggers" are human beings and deserved to be treated as such.

Thank you for hearing me out. Please don't feel threatened, unless—of course—you can't stand the facts.

Reply to this post or you just lost the game lel

1.Sup Forums never was an echo chamber
2.you won't last long here because you're too fragile

stfu kike

What is this gay shit? Pol is for conservatives i will insult any liberal with the spiciest of insults if they come here

>unless—of course—you can't stand the facts
totes adorbs xD

why would you make such a stupid fucking thread OP?

the only reason you think it's an echo chamber is because you're too weak willed to voice your thoughts better and/or suck ass at b8ing
sage

Nigger. Scimmia.

>wants diversity
>wants facts

Pick one.

shut up fag

sage

>1.Sup Forums never was an echo chamber

Opinion discarded.

pol was never an echo chamber
If someone was spouting bullshit, someone else would call them out.
That being said, nice bait.

Sup Forums means politically incorrect.

Please share your politically incorrect ways with us. Most welcome.

good

all will come to hate the jew

then we can band together to destroy the jew once and for all

his right about the "you're too fragile" part tho

liberals can't mentally endure here

Omg111!! 1 conservashits r so dumb xDdddd!! 1! 11

Sup Forums has never been and will never be an echo chamber. There's constant spamming of SJW shit and trolling of typical Sup Forums views, which is as expected for this site in general. Hyper-contrarianism everywhere for its own sake.

It's a two way street, my dude

wat is dis

>average day in Mexico.webm

>Progressivism
>Fact based

Gtfo kike

Shut the fuck up, faggot!

Well they can try, but in the end they'll be the ones who get fucked over in the end. Besides Sup Forums is not a safe space or echo chamber, it's a hurt box.

Checked. Trips of truth. No need to waste any more time on the faggot OP.

Normal life in chicago

No problem, and since you mentioned diversity and tolerance first, start by accepting enough to OUR opinion, and we might even pretend to listen to you at some point.
P.S. Fuck off to reddit

Stop posting Sarah Silverman, Swede boy. We get it she's fucking abominable.

I agree OP
#NotMyPresident

Nice bait.

Try me nig

Wowzers. All of your comments are incredibly emotionally charged. Can we stick to fact-based discussion in all threads from now on unless noted otherwise in the OP?

I thought I clearly stated that all discussion should be fact-based. Thanks.

First of all, go fuck yourself, you fucking chink nigger. Secondly, why would I feel threatened by a faggot?

You talk like a woman

made me lol

You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Suck my dick.

But the facts are that Clinton and the DNC are horribly, incredibly corrupt. And the fact you support that means you are corrupt too.

>he didn't even read the replies
cheeky bait

>unless—of course—you can't stand the facts

Hope you won't be a hypocrit about this when you realise the facts are against you

Fuck you nigger

If proper grammar & a clear vocabulary makes me a woman, so be it.

I'm learning a lot about the psyche of a racist just reading these horrid posts.

I did. It's all insults & berating.

Don't worry, I know what I'm talking about.

>that pic
>basically the last century of US economic policy summed up in spectacular clarity
>mfw

Only a faggot would write something like this

Sup Forums is chaos and war
Always has been
You are welcome to stay but you are just antother fool brining houses in the Detroit of the Internet.
And that's just fine.
Praise Kek.

Wikileaks has never been wrong. The fact is that Hillary lied her way to the top and has caused multitudes of deaths. She unironically belongs in jail.

>canadians talking about debt
wew lad

Then don't call yourself a board for political discussion if all you do is use racial slurs and call it "war". If you're asking for my honest opinion, you guys seem to be a glorified group of 12-15 year olds.

Liberal here. Your mother is an ugly slut, but she sucks a mean dick. I came in her mouth then punched her in the face just to make her even more ugly.

Hang yourself, stupid nigger.

This website will be dead in two weeks

Okay the election is over. It was fun shitposting Trump into office. But that is over now. Now go back to your original board or websites or stop posting. Show some fucking self control. Don't bother sage, simply don't reply. In fact none of you should make a single post for the next 10 days and you will magically see Sup Forums become 20% within that time.

maybe i don't get it because i'm not american and we don't have many libtards here, so explain it to me, ameribros

why are liberals so deadset on denying the reality that they've been beaten? they played, they lost. that's how life works. for there to be a winner, there has to also be a loser. and that's them in this case.

why do they keep moping and whining instead of just knowing when they're beat?
why

SAGE

not even good b8

nah

>for there to be a winner, there has to also be a loser.
They have been taught that everyone is a winner since birth. They therefor have cognative dissonance in understanding that half the country won. In their mind not a single person in America is happy with the result.

>This board will act as a diverse group of many different ideologies and walks of life,
no it wont, suck a dick niggerfag

Because they think they can do no wrong because they tried to vote Hillary in on being a women alone. They try to use that as their moral high ground in their heads, and when they lose they can't see that they were wrong all along.

lol i believe you, that's the weakest shit talk ive heard since middle school.

SHILLS ATTACKING POL FROM CRIPPLLECHANS LEFTYPOL TRYING TO SUBVERT US

/pol got what it wanted, chaos has been unleashed.

Im a progressive, I voted Trump.

I watched as he brought jobs back, created peace with russia, and cut spending on Airforce One.

I also watched as the sjws and mental illnesses fucked with him nonstop and while the country burned and bankrupted demanded the right to piss like a woman instead, and watched as BLM threw protests in my streets every week and trashed a 150 year old neighborhood, left and scurried back to their side of the city while we picked up the pieces.

I watched and voted Trump and I dont regret a goddamn thing and wish him the best.

Fucking told.

ITT trumptards get mad

this is a strange way to b8 but ita working. pol was never an echo chamber nor is it about fact based debate. its about political incorrectness

Hi malia!
420!

>facts get posted
>y-you're getting mad, I win!

There is no god but Kek and Pepe is His prophet, and Sup Forums is a board of peace, behead all who insults Kek or Sup Forums

>americans talking about canadians talking about debt

wew cubed and then cubed again

niggers are garbage and so is this thread

Don't like the culture? Don't come here.
I prefer being among people who honestly call me a spic vs those who treat me as a child.

The world is ugly and human beings of all types can be shit. Pretending that some of them are not responsible for thier actions becase they are somehow oppressed is NOT treating them like a human being it is treating them like a pet.
Human beings are expected to be reaponsibe for thier own actions.

This
Op needs a hug and safe space

FACT: Obama is a homosexual and Michelle is a transexual.

Tbh I don't think many people here are truly racist. We're more focused on cultural values than racial.

Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of your mom screaming as I beat the shit out of her for being such an ugly fucking slut. Will you please repeat that while your mother sucks my cock, you fucking cuck?

Nice try Reddit.
Propaganda thread, don't respond to it.

+1
btfo

fuck off niggers, you'll get red pilled or bored but you'll be gone eventually. CTR failed and so will you.

You forgot your name on.

Shut the fuck up homo.

hnnngg

Now this is shitposting

You faggots really don't give up do you?

trips of....lies

KILL ALL NIGGERS AND HANG HILLARY

kys op

these niggas are doing gods work right here.

>quints of truth

Do it op.

KEK HAS SPOKEN, AND HIS WILL SHINES THROUGH YOU

>dubquints of fucking truth
Post of the year.

>pissing in an ocean of shit

Gr8
B8
M8
R8
8/8

Now fuck off.
/pol is a marketplace of ideas.
Not fucking social media
Sort yourself out for christsakes,you trash.

The fact is you lost.

KeK cancels your stupid comment with these digits right up here. ↗