what the fuck is that flag?

Nice proxy bait thread attempt, shill.

Fuck off. Sage this shit everybody.

Cyprus

>American education

cyprus

>a fucking tree

You can start arguing any time.

That video was embarrassing. The caller wasn't even making good arguments and yet Stef retreated to dishonest tactics anyway trying to just clog up the conversation.

>don't use that phrase it's offensive!

What did he mean by this?

>caller makes intelligible and well-reasoned point
>Stefan's eyes widen
>visibly nervous
>pauses for a moment
>"I don't understand what you're saying"
what a SAVE

BASED STEFAN

BTFO

wtf i love muslims now

these right-wing youtubers have to pander to dumb trump supporters in order to keep their channels alive

that's how fascism starts

claim: thousands of muslims were cheering on 9/11 in new jersey
relevant evidence found: hundreds of muslims were cheering in new jersey
the claim was not supported by the evidence
even if he did use a "truthful hyperbole" to get the issue talked about for political purposes that does not change the fact that his claim has not been supported by the evidence
I'm not calling him a liar or even wrong, there may very well have been thousands of muslims in new jersey celebrating and trump may have seen them- but no current evidence points to that.
so for right now it is accurate to say that trump's claim is currently unsupported

>engine of invention
>generates creativity that enriches the world
WTF I LOVE DIVERSITY NOW

CANADA - SWEDEN UNION OF DIVERSITY WHEN?!

SAGE SAGE SAGE AND STOP REPLYING YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS. YOU WANT TO SHITPOST TO RETARDED BAIT GO TO Sup Forums

>doesn't bother to look up the evidence supporting the statement
Bernard Kerik verified President Trump's statement. He was the Police Commissioner for NY at the time. Nice try.

he did not very the claim that thousands of muslims were celebrating in new jersey

verify*

>Here's a video of some feminist/SJW saying stupid shit
>Here's a vid of me mates arguing against it
>LOL GOOD ONE MATE
>Here's a vid of another mate arguing against it
>KEK EPIC BANTZ MATE
>Video ends
>300k+ subscribers

>I am so desperate I have to make stuff up

really makes you think huh

Good. We could use some fascism to get rid of commies like you. Helicopter rides start in 16 days.

>talking to some dumb female pajeet about her censorship app
>she accidentally says you name on the stream

>I'm so desperate I had to make a thread to refute what's already been verified
>I can only continue my non-argument by claiming everyone who says something contrary to my non-argument is incorrect
K... KEEP ME POSTED

fuck bearing is a cunt and has no talent

he couldn't even create an original avatar and his new one looks like shit

and nobody gives a shit because he was elected. honestly if you havent figured out yet how trump works, youre too fucking stupid to follow politics

what you are doing now is changing the topic into something it was not. it started off as a discussion about whether or not molymeme was in the wrong or not

you seem to agree that he was in the wrong, instead of ending the discussion there you go a step further and incorrectly say that I haven't figured something else out about trump

my post made it clear that I understand trump's political motivation to use "truthful hyperbole" so idk why you would suggest that I don't understand how trump works.

"nobody gives a shit", you literally joined a thread about this topic that has 16 other people besides us two that have been discussing this for over an hour. to say that nobody cares is false. you don't care but others do.