Has anyone here actually seen any ISIS coinage?

They said they were going to start minting a couple years back. I never heard whether it actually circulated. Some of the designs were pretty cool in their stark, almost ominous simplicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/167525563
worldmapswithout.nz/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/10/25/national/seven-injured-clashes-outside-turkish-embassy/
youtube.com/watch?v=hBuVIq16O0A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like typical arab shit.

P.S. Overreaching much?

why does isis have coinage

Oh yeah, remember the gold dinar propaganda as well. Never heard of any follow up that it actually happened. It probably didn't.

Yeah I watched an ISIS documentary on the Dinar that was incredibly top shelf in quality. They were implying that they would resurrect the gold backed currency. But since then they've been getting their shit pushed in.

top stuff my ass. that coin looks easy to counterfeit

.........all it takes is gold or silver, metal of actual worth

Sounds like typical inbred-hick shit.

Go fuck a tailpipe, Leroy. Make your Mom jealous.

No I mean the documentary, it was very high quality with an American voiceover.

I looked into that last year.
Aside for that same picture being "proof" as ISIS minting their own coinage, no info has been confirmed about those coins being used in ISIS held territories.

Calm down, Sup Forums is a board of peace unlike the pig's religion of Islam.

I know some people who blew a couple grand buying dinars thinking it was gonna get backed by oil and they would make a couple bucks... Top kek.. fucking worthless now. Morons

Oh, don't bother replying to me, I'm just dumb.

Link?

vimeo.com/167525563

They key to turning a profit with dinars is chocolate malts served in a metal tumbler. I don't have time to explain now, you'll just have to trust me

Found the moderate Muslim

WE ARE A BOARD OF PEACE!!!

What? No way someone drew that on the wall. That shit real? I'm impressed if it is.

>>take hammer
>>hit metal
>>u make coin
>>destroy kike paper money

sounds like a good idea desu

isis has alot of weeboos

>when we find the guy who keeps drawing this haram shit it's going to be your face on the wall and it's not going to be a drawing

That's what they want. Isis is trying to recruit NEETs by showing them how "bro-tier" they are. Do not fall for their propaganda.

Fun fact: isaac newton invented the ridges around the edges of coins to stop people from shaving bits of metal off and selling it for more money

>helo wher are the anime :DDDDDD
>wellcome to iziz putd dhis beltd on :DDDDDD
>oh fug :DDDDDDD

a recent leaked document shows that it is in circulation and used in IS territory but it is forbidden to take IS currency outside of IS borders it must be exchanged before leaving.

In the Islamic State, you can buy hand grenades with gold coins on the way home from watching fags get thrown off buildings and then have sex with your slave girls. It's the most free nation on earth.

why dont we ever hear about muslim problems in nip land?

Just like the third reich

What a shitty map projection.

they're not allowed in

That was for Africa. Gaddafi followed through on his engineering marvel, the great man-made river, so there is no doubt he could have followed through on an all African gold standard also. Makes me wonder...what happened to Libya's 30 tons of gold after globalists murdered Gaddafi.

but you share a boarder. what stops them just coming, i live on a fucking island, and they still try n make there way here.

>japan
>not an island

thought he was chinese

you poor thing

what do all the squiggly lines mean?

Is this legit?

>Isis confirmed for shit taste fuck fags

Good shit Nippon.

those pants are tacky

What the fuck is this? An artica for ants?

You anti-Trump morons still don't fucking get it. This guy is the ANTI-Clinton, ANTI-Obama, ANTI-politic bullshit president. Obama would tweet shit like: "Happy New Year to a proud nation of diverse people and empowered women!" You know, Trudeau shit. This guy is making it clear: The days of peak cuck are over. If you stood in his way, he's going to fuck you over.

they are using anime as a subversive tool

Thank you ISIS for remembering to put NZ on the map.

>worldmapswithout.nz/

No he's right. I got some currency from the ME. It's typical.

>select signs in Arab
Hm

Where is antarctica?

What does that remind me of? I just can't put my finger on it.

>that secret continent above Russia

Round Earthers BTFO

>P.S. Overreaching much?

Lacking self-awareness as you're sitting here typing like a 12 year old girl.

>(((people)))

I read a paper about how adept ISIS are in administering occupied territories once the bloodletting stopped. It wouldn't surprise me if there were all manners of bureaucratic annoyances living under ISIS administration including something so mundane as currency transport restrictions.

They accepted 27 refugees in 2016 and then sent most of them back for being criminals.

Looks easy to counterfeit

This.
They have a strange desire to acquire shekels that are gold in color.

Here is an old ISIS coin that I found when I was in Europe.

lel it has ridges on the outside

pretty ugly

japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/10/25/national/seven-injured-clashes-outside-turkish-embassy/

youtube.com/watch?v=hBuVIq16O0A

looks like shit desu

Holy shit son!

So the muzzies don't steal. It's a jewish trick the palestinians have shared with them.

>almost ominous simplicity
trivial to counterfeit
will seem like magic once the nukes fly