Capitalism/Libertarian Hacks

I need some new ideas. How do you save money and get as far away from any government dependence as you can Sup Forums?

I cut the water off from my toilet years ago. I piss in the tank and shit in the bowl. When the tank gets full, I flush. Saves both money and time.

I've never filled the bowl faster than the tank so far, so this works.

Any ideas? Things no one would think about?

Other urls found in this thread:

generosity.com/education-fundraising/brigade-of-guards-in-america-ltd
youtube.com/watch?v=ARNRlkuTmjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know those self checkout shits at stores?
Charge everything as a banana. They don't have cameras yet so everything works based on weight.
Want a $10 shampoo?
Now it's only .99 cents with of bananas.

>They don't have cameras yet so everything works based on weight.
well, they have cameras pointed at the register.

>I piss in the tank and shit in the bowl. When the tank gets full, I flush.

wow good job saving 11 dollars a year on water while ensuring no female will ever step foot in your disgusting fucking house, you loser.

Shit and piss outside, duh.

this

mainly just this

piss in your mouth user. 100% recycled

Avoid medical bills by being healthy. Exercise and stop eating like a mongoloid. Drink water.

If you happen to need a medical operation or dental work, try to get it all done in one trip to Thailand. You'll probably save a ton of money.

Limit your monthly bills, stop upgrading technology and live on less.

That's $11 I can spend on fucking your wife.

Doesn't your whole house smell like rancid piss?

Fuck me. Unplugging your electricals from the wall every night will save you more than this putrid behavior.

I guess it's true Sup Forums has become the new Sup Forums

Dear christ

study computers, make money
turn back on the water

Also, you can probably make a little money on your shit by converting it to "gutter oil" and selling to Chinese restaurants.

Isn't there always someone monitoring those in most stores?

>ur wife
yeah my wife would smell your shitty ass from a mile away
and i'm pretty sure those 11 dollars go straight into pizza pockets so you can shit them out and use your toilet like a fucking tard.
why not just go dig a hole in your yard and shit in it like the animal you are?
oh that's right, someone in the real world might see you, make a gross face, and then you'll have to once again realize that everyone thinks you're a waste of air.
have fun in your house that smells like a shitty toilet.

Never buy condiments, just steal packets of them from fast food places.

Buy a soda at subway, unlimited refills ammirite? Take a cupful, pour into a bottle, repeat. When you run out come back with the same cup. UNLIMITED MEANS UNLIMITED

Instead of eating, get your daily calories by drinking cooking oil, it's very cheap relative to the number of calories it has (or better yet unlimited subway refills).

Want to get wasted? Drink cooking wine or mouth wash, they avoid alcohol tax by not being for drinking.

Keep your bathtub filled with water and reuse it every day. No need to spend money filling it over and over.

Ugh, I bet he's one of those people that just smells like shit.

You're really mad. Am I supposed to post one of those smug anime girls now?

Here I found this one on Google. It even pisses me off a little bit by looking at it.

Am I doing it right?

Jesus. This is some old-school Aussie shitposting right here.

>Buy a soda at subway, unlimited refills ammirite? Take a cupful, pour into a bottle, repeat. When you run out come back with the same cup. UNLIMITED MEANS UNLIMITED
I don't need your nigger-tier ideas here, Criminal Island.

My idea is at least original.

you idiot they literally have tons of cameras over them

you're trying to get idiots cent to jail

that's cute, but i really dont want to become the person who has talked to you more than anyone else in your life, so i'm done replying to your lonely sad ass.

This BfayR character is hopping mad I tell ya lads now off to the pub with me lads for some warm ale and a cheeky nando

>try to get it all done in one trip to Thailand
And then wake up with a missing kidney and your dick cut off and breast implants and working the pole for the rest of your life for Nonjing Srok.

Redpilled!!! Please take a look at this Indiegogo campaign and donate today. All donations are 501c3 aka tax deductible. Let's teach the kids!

generosity.com/education-fundraising/brigade-of-guards-in-america-ltd

>And then wake up with a missing kidney and your dick cut off and breast implants and working the pole for the rest of your life for Nonjing Srok.
and? that's like most of Sup Forums's life goal right there.

Here is an even more advanced lifehack.

Piss in the bowl and shit in the tank. Then when you flush, the shit will wash away the piss. It works even better and saves you even more money because the shit will last for multiple flushes.

You can also save money by eating your dry skin and fingernails and drinking your own cum. Why pay for drinking water when you have two balls full of delicious cum? Why take a girl out to a nice restaurant when you can just feed her some fingernails. Toenails make a nice dessert or second course.

If you want to save money on clothing you can just use rags and leaves to cover yourself. Adam didn't need jeans and teeshirts, why should you?

You can also save money by not showering. You can actually use shit and piss to clean yourself quite well. Just don't take so much that your toilet runs dry. Astronauts clean themselves with shit all the time.

>Piss in the bowl and shit in the tank. Then when you flush, the shit will wash away the piss.
You need the watery piss to break up the more dense shit. Listen, I already worked this out, the mechanics of the tank can't take the viscosity of shit, besides I have a 2 to 1 ratio on piss to shit so the tank fills up way faster with piss than the bowl with shit.
>You can also save money by eating your dry skin and fingernails and drinking your own cum.
I don't need these basic-tier fucking suggestions man.

>2017
>2 to 1 piss-to-shit ratio

Well theres your fucking problem man. How do you expect to live frugal with that kind of ratio?

If your electronics break and they are out of warranty, you can inspect element an amazon invoice to create an authentic looking new.

>When the tank gets full, I flush
tfw the bowl gets full first

>I piss in the tank
I am literally shaking at the thought of how many bacteria you're incubating in there.

I am going to let many of you in on a red pill that you have most likely not yet swallowed.

Do you go to the toilet before you get in the shower? You are blue pilled then.

1. Massive waste of water when you can just go in the shower

2. Then you probably even use toilet paper and/or baby wipes, more waste of money

3. Say you take a piss each time, that's 30 seconds delay each time say, over a year that adds up to 182 minutes, 3 hours completely wasted every single year

4. If you were going to take a shit (say 6 minutes) that adds up to 2184 minutes, 36.4 hours, an entire day and a half per year absolutely wasted.

You should always piss in the shower when you get in, and learn to hold your poop if you can for shower time, and then just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.

started laughing so hard I fell back and hit my head

>Astronauts clean themselves with shit all the time.

I stomp my poo down the drain often, sometimes performing a small dance while doing so. I call it 'Queen Elizabeth's Jig'.

>by gun
>buy ammo
>load ammo into magazine of gun
>rack slide
>point gun in mouth at roughly a 50-60 degree angle
>pull trigger

You will never have to worry about the government or being dependent on or having to worry about them stealing your stuff or hard earned money again.

>find somewhere that will accept rent in bitcoin
>convert all money to bitcoin
>convince employer to pay you in bitcoin as a contractor
>don't report any income taxes
>use gyft and other services to pay for products if you can't find a place to regularly accept bitcoin

Nothing better than warm poop b/w the toes N1

But then the government has to clean up your dead body.

somebody hasn't activated their almonds. Its the surest way to up the piss to shit ratio.

The old waffle stomp

do it in the forest, let the animals clean up the mess.

Jesus Christ I'm proud of you OP, I though I was the only one.

Once the ammonia builds up, they stop growing. But seriously, it's a modern toilet, so how long does it take you to fill a 1.6 gal tank? Just a few days for me.

NO PAJEET THAT IS NOT HOW THE LOO WORKS

What happens when someone visits and uses your toilet? Do you explain the situation? How does that usually go down?

>Hey user, can I use your toilet?
>Oh sorry my water's out right now.

>implying OP has friends that come over

that's the most retarded thing I have ever read.

Every time I have charged an item to something it wasn't a store clerk came over to check on me

wouldn't it be self explanatory? Imagine if you walked into my bathroom, what would you do?
People have used my bathroom and they don't talk about it with me. Isn't that normal?

Needless to say, most people are one time guests.

>wouldn't it be self explanatory?
I just wondered if you bothered to warn people, or even asked them to piss in the cistern too.

>Imagine if you walked into my bathroom, what would you do?
Turn 360 degrees and walk away. I imagine the smell gives the game away before the actual piss flush.

>People have used my bathroom and they don't talk about it with me. Isn't that normal?
Your toilet situation is very unusual. If I encountered this at a friend's house it wouldn't pass without comment.

>Needless to say, most people are one time guests.
Totally understandable.

>I buy produce when its on sale so I can eat it that night

>I premake all my food on the weekend for work and home for the week, always save a fuckton on food. Also buy a pressure cooker and learn to make home made pot roast.

>I use the company gym to work out or simply use home work out regimen

>Live cheap, make sure rent is the cheapest it can be without being weird or uncomfortable

>Use a credit union for all expenses, become a mystery shopper, use only debit so you can get a quarterly interest return for your checking account

Anything else you might want to try >> /biz/

I love you Australia.

OP
That is genius OP haw did yo figure this out

>Turn 360 degrees and walk away. I imagine the smell gives the game away before the actual piss flush.
oh really? is that's what's happening to everyone who goes to my bathroom? huh.

>Instead of eating, get your daily calories by drinking cooking oil

Kek, I lost

I just looked at the toilet and it made sense to me. what did mozart see when he looked at a piano?

He probably had visions of fleshlights and dildos dancing in his head

That's what I'm trying to ask you, dumb cunt.

not enough people use his bathroom to charge and make profit. This is definitely the way to go

10/10 well psoted m7

OK, just don't let your oily butt leak anywhere near me.

>He doesn't know about Ammonia oxidizing bacteria
The smell from the early colonies though...holy fuck.

the one solid flush every so often really clears it out,

No !
I refuse to believe that even burgers could be that stupid.

>not shitting in your hand
>not using your shit as compost

>tfw to intelligent to flush

Wtf that's the dumbest shit you can do
There's someone always monitoring the self checkout, as well as multiple cameras

This is fucking great holy shit hahaha
The Aussies bringing the bantz as usual

Brush your teeth with shit. The fine particulates will remove plaque and the shit oils will keep your mouth moisturized. Rinse with piss to sanitize. BOOM

UNLIMITED LIFETIME SUPPLY OF TOOTHPASTE AND MOUTHWASH

YOR FUCKING WELCOME

Serves those fucking statists right

Sorry to be the one to tell you m8, but you have a liver problem.

Come on lift the lid we all want to see the contents of the bowl.

Prove me wrong in thinking you're just trolling for (you)'s by chucking $.2 worth of food colouring in the top tank.

Dox rich people, thousands of them.
Find out what they like and like what they like. Compliment them regularly and slowly break down their defensive wall. Suduce them and make them fall in love.
Thats when you cheat on them and possibly rape one of their family members.
People are things.
Rape them good and kidnap their loved ones.
Chop your own dock off and send it to the police. They'll never know it was you.

>I piss in the tank and shit in the bowl.

Just imagine the piss stench you would smell when you step foot in that house, from that piss sitting in the tank whole day..
Why don't you just go to walmart and shit your pants, like normal americans do..

>Keep your bathtub filled with water and reuse it every day. No need to spend money filling it over and over.

youtube.com/watch?v=ARNRlkuTmjs

it's literally a camera you're passing the item in front of. it's an optical sensor, and your behaviors are being studied by jewish database engineers in dark rooms.

>then just shit in the shower and stomp it down the drain with your foot while you shower.
oh fuck, I have tears in my eyes from laughing