These temperatures in the WINTER

>these temperatures in the WINTER

How the fuck do you survive the hellish heat when summer rolls around?

Mid 70's to mid 80's here in Florida. Moved from NY for this weather. Best choice I ever made. Living up north is literally for cucks.

That's nothing you pussy faggots

FUCKING GO BACK TO NEW YORK WE HAVE TOO MANY OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS HERE

t. pissed off Floridian tired of you smug fucks polluting the already shit Miami streets

you carpetbagger fuck

Daily reminder that Florida is the most based state.

you picked wrong. the closer you get to the equator, the more violent, unintelligent, and primitive the society and culture becomes. of course there are exceptions, but you know that they are just that, exceptions.

Easy

Stay inside and crank up the AC

those are normal temps you dumb faggot

fucking THIS

>He thinks Florida gets the same temperature differentials as they get in the Midwest

Florida is just warm all year round, they don't have seasons.

Lifelong floridafag here
what the fuck is winter
>Moved from NY for this weather.
fuck off and kys
we don't want you
we don't need you
all you do is shit up our state with your leftist fucktardery and shitty driving
K
Y
S

Those are really warm, to say the least, for winter. I've been down to that part of burgerstan in the summer and I almost died.

THIS is what winter is supposed to look like, warranting summer temperatures close to Florida's winter temperatures. And you dumb fucks choose to live in hell.

the weather has been fucked. thanks obama.

i live here, its alright but far from based like arizona or texas

Floridian here

Just spent a week in the Upper Peninsula in Michigan

The cold isn't that bad,

Here if you live on the coast in FL the weather is quite predictable. The heat and humity is fine after you grt used to it.

My daily outfit is very short shorts and sleeveless t shirts and its perfect.

If it is ever "cold" i put on a longsleeve fishing shirt.

Foorida is based and when we go to other states our mere presence increases the energy of those around us.

panhandle has atleast alittle hint of seasons

Report this not Sup Forums related thread.

>Farenheit

This is a burger bashing thread in case that wasn't obvious

I'm from new orleans and I agree with what this nigger says

WALL

I don't even live there but fuck off back to your yankee hellhole

Virginian here, the weather is so fucked we just wait until it changes seasons the next day. It's quite liveable.

Fellow NYfag here, moved to North Carolina recently. Eat shit, we'll live wherever we want to.

lose some weight

Because it stays high all year round, they're well acclimated to it.

Here in Nebraska, the temperature is basically just one extreme or the other, so It's a lot harder when you have to re-acclimate twice a year instead of just living in a stable hot or cold climate.

Fuck off I'm making this state better and helping to displace the trash and Mexicans. Should be thanking me. Sad!

>acknow;edge that your state is such fucking garbage that you have to pack up and move
>still proceed to bring smug Jew York attitude with you as if anyone actually gives a fuck

NYfags and Califags are a fucking plague. I have no problem with you motherfuckers as long as you keep yourselves and your bullshit in the states you fucking came from, but that never fucking happens

-30 in both ameritemp and canatemp tonight

>living in a place with no seasons

It's hellish. Living in Florida were the worst 3 years of my life.

>needing seasons
>wanting seasons

I will never, ever understand this meme. I can walk out the front door 24/7 whenever I want. Life is easy as fuck when you aren't battling the elements constantly.

>M-MUH SNOW

Yeah snow is cool and all but do you think these fags have ever seen a dolphin or a shark up close at the beach? Now THAT'S cool

It's boring as hell.

What's cool is walking around a mile offshore when Lake Michigan is frozen over.

You get used to it. Only things I dread about summer in Florida are the mosquitoes.

An inch of snow a day keeps the niggers away

Fucking Leafs are everywhere this time of year.

FUCK OFF BACK TO NEW YORK

FLORIDA DOESN'T NEED YOUR SHIT HERE

>mfw temperature reaches 70+ fahrenheit

It sucks cause I just want to play hockey outside but dont want to pay money to go to a rink

the trick is to not be a poor fag and to have properties in a northish area for summer and florida for the winter

Just play hockey in the street and slap on some rollerblades. You're not a pussy about falling on some steaming hot asphalt are you?

We melt

t.Louisiana

Yeah that's why everyone is moving to the North Pole.

How can I move there?

>Foorida is based and when we go to other states our mere presence increases the energy of those around us.

BASED floridian. How can I move there and join your master race?

canada is a shithole

You fucking faggot. Get a life.

Anywhere between 80-110F in KY in the summer (including the humidity), usually just bottles upon bottles of water and AC. This year is just affected by la nina, it's usually much colder this time of year.

>Texan
Pretty sure Doc was born in Georgia

FUCKING TOURIST LEARN WHAT THAT FUCKING "RIGHT ON RED" SIGN MEANS YOU FUCKING KEKS

Yup

No, everyone move to Florida and leave the north and the cold and snow to me.

>it can get as cold as it wants to, imo
>comfy shoveling snow in a tshirt

>Doc holiday.
>Texan

??Wtf

I Fucking hate Texas RETARDS

REEEEEEEEEE

These numbers with this banter just blew my fucking mind

good god

The cold banishes the weak. the south is for cucks.

>Living up north is literally for cucks.

t. Juan Carlos al polla

I live in wa state and enjoy the actual winters with actual snow and when summer comes around it'll still go up to a hundred. Plus the landscape is actually pretty and there are no FUCKING mosquitoes

110 and 20 are actually a couple of my favorites.
the air is just magic at those extremes.
also, 72 and 32 are worst temps ever.

AY YO HOL UP
It still gets hot as shit in WA?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>move from Massachusetts to NC when you were five
>spend the rest of your life in NC
>youll always feel like a carpetbagger
Fuck New Yorkers though. Seriously, if you aren't /blue collar New Englander master race/ then stay up in your cold overpriced shitholes and stop turning NC purple

alaska judging by coordinates. Gets about the same in idaho for a bit.

>farenheit

kys

Why did you post this on Sup Forums?

And the heat and swamp air literally murders all the timid Jew York flowers. Floridians are literally the master race

Yes, for like 10 days last summer it went up to 95-100 and my house doesn't have central a/c. Reminded me of my 13 years in Florida.

i love metric but fareheit is better for weather and celcius better for cooking or lab use

in my state, temperature ranges between -15 and 115 on a regular basis, as much as 60 degrees in a day.

celcius just doesnt work as well

>mfw born and raised in the most based part of florida: doral

can i get any luckier?

>waiting a day
in idaho you wait minutes. yesterday we had blue sky to the south, all sunny, but we were getting snowed on really hard. all the flakes were backlit. it was surreal

can't argue with those trips

but I hate the humidity man. I want to move as soon as possible. Not sure where though.

I like dry air . The sunlight is good though.

Move to Texas. Texas is the only other state I will give any props to, the northern area is fucking gorgeous, honestly a little jelly

Virginia here.

We don't. I've died three times in the past five years already.

By being born and raised in coastal Texas. The most hot and humid climate in the United States. I'm like a fucking bog monkey, if I go to an arid climate I dry up like a frog under a heat lamp. It was 82 F today at 4 pm.

t. Native Texan

I'll look into it, ive heard that parts of texas is based too. Little too close to mexico for my tastes tho

This, Nova is hell.

This

>ever seen a dolphin
fuck your overrated hair fish

>all the Floridafags ITT not realizing their days are numbered

Georgia is the new Florida get ready

honestly how horrible could this really be in the grand scheme of things?

pix of u in short shorts?

>be in chicago
>mild winters going 3 years strong
>summer is awesome
>florida and dixie-tards going into the sea
>southwest about to become new sahara with the droughts
>should be fine where i am

B)

It's honestly not that bad

t. van dwelling Texan

>honestly how horrible could this really be in the grand scheme of things?

Are you fucking kidding me? Florida as it is how is a containment for the insanity of Florida's people. What do you think'll happen once it sinks into the sea? They'll move somewhere else!

The leaf is correct concerning this. Some of us speculate that Floridians actually improve outside of their native homelands though. Kind of like Africans.... mostly.

living where it regularly snows and getting up 2 hours earlier for work to dig out your car turns people into retards. prove me wrong

about to sell my 500k home that was given to me as a graduation present in central Florida. I plan on buying up as much land as possible in georgia building a cabin and wait for the beach and sell the property.

FUCKING SNOWBIRD PIECE OF ABSOLUTE STEAMING SHIT

>6 months of absolutely perfect weather
>6 months of hot humid swampass shit
I hate it here.

Damn, that sucks man. But hey, at least you don't live in New Orleans. The weather in the south is the epitome of shit. Mosquitoes everywhere after sundown, and humid air day and night, along with scorching sun.

> Moved from NY to Florida for warm weather

t. Schlomo Bergsteinwitz

>t. Szlomo Bergstienwicz

>americans in charge of handling high temperature

top fucking kek

90 degrees really is way too hot though, who the fuck thought it'd be a good idea to come down here before the invention of AC?

I could certainly live with it.

south florida here. we already got our 1 day of winter a week back. it reached the low to mid 50s, then it was back up to 80s day, 70s night.

canadians can't survive here long term. it's like planting a christmas tree on a tropical beach.