Got some old pictures of Blair White, anyone wanna see them...

Got some old pictures of Blair White, anyone wanna see them? Also do you guys have any pictures of before the transition? Our alt right tran queen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M7se0fiFUPM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=M7se0fiFUPM

Old video of her

dude's come a long way if he looked like that

Make me wanna fuck him even more

Emo alt right

Fuuuckk adorable

She looks great now

Good for him

Tbh she looks aneroxic, I owuld know. I am a man and was aneroxic

I like em thicc and thin user, if it's cute I'm in

Would smash

GAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I sent them to her and she blocked me :(

wtf is this Sup Forums tier degeneracy leaking onto my board of good wholesome family values!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trannies are weird about their apparence I guess, tell her that Sup Forums thinks they're hot

How do we know it's Blaire? Could just be a similar looking tranny. Plus hasn't Blaire said she hasn't had surgery? She'd have to have had it to change her jaw that much

She blocked me for sending those pictures, and its from her old social media accounts

/lgbt/ sent the pics and ALSO there was a live stream where she talked about those pics and thread on chan just a few minutes ago with Andy and Repzion

It's obviously the same man.
Also get the fuck off Sup Forums peverted scum

Could just as easily block you for sending her picks of some other tranny insisting it's her
Proofs that they're from her accounts

I'm willing to believe, no problem, I'm just saying at this point we just have an emo tranny who might kinda look like Blaire if given enough surgery.

Links?

Goto Twitter, she linked the stream. Idk if its uploaded yet but it was on onion boy. Again, look them up yourself