Get in here and discuss why gay marriage should be legal

Get in here and discuss why gay marriage should be legal

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-central/200911/crowds-behavior-why-did-i-do
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2120218&page=1
sciencefocus.com/feature/life/gay-genetics
richarddawkins.net/2015/03/darwin-day-2015-questions-is-homosexuality-natures-population-control-4/
huffingtonpost.com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html
articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/27/science/sci-brothers27
lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchHighlights/Environment/rats.aspx
who.int/bulletin/volumes/87/2/09-062836/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because it's 2017.

BTFO retards

roo! im not sure it should

yeah i feel the same tbqh

All marriage should be illegal, staight or gay.

but when it's possible for 2 men to have biological babies together, and one is feminine and the other is masculine (gender roles) then it should be legal

The government should have absolutely nothing to do with marriage either way.

quality post

of course, but only if the fem one hasnt seen much traffic

All faggots/sodomites should face a firing squad for mass indoctrination of the public youth. Civil union was too far apparently. You want more? Suck on the barrel of a gun goddamn queers.

>marriage
This isn't the 15th century. Nobody with an IQ over 100 and that did some introspection give a shit about it.
You like someone? Good for you, why should ANYONE else give a shit?

Sage, diversion thread.

>4 And He answered and said to them, “Have you not read that He who made[a] them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’[b] 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?[c] 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
Matthew 19:4-6

>He who made them at the beginning made them male and female
>and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?
>So then, they are no longer two but one flesh.

???What did Jesus mean by this???

tax benefits u fuck

something about frottage

It isn't legal yet in Australia?

Because i want to marry a qt
:3

sage

Is should be legal and you all should marry so we can breed you out of existence

>yet
nice meme

:3!!!!

traffic? I dont drive..

Hi user, i thought you would join this thread

because I'm not some moron who thinks marriage has anything to do with reproducing.

traffic as in youve seen a lot of mileage

because I thought you'd be here : ) And roo.. and even weebaloo...

oh ive never done that...

It shouldn't.
No reproduction=no marriage

Its breddy great

>Leaf

Sodomites are just one small part of the Jewish cultural marxism scheme to destroy white civilization. They belong in the ovens.

You cant answer because toa command user

>hes never done """"That""""

dont worry fabio in a few short years 2 men will be able to reproduce together using stem cells : )

i thought you were going to beddy bye

hey you're not the roo i know...

Why, im redpilled and just want a man to marry i understand it might be gross to you user, but its just how i naturally feel

I really should

So because they get married these two men are not living in sin?

Confusing just too confusing

why is arkansas pronounced arkansaw yet kansas is kansas not kansaw

Who the fuck cares

It was not even worth the captcha but i did it anyway to tell you no one of any actual intelligence gives a single fuck

It shouldn't

>/thread

you dont have to x-plain yourself tulips. people just find it gross and will find anything to confirm that bias : )

So this is okay?

Really?

i see a man and a woman looks normal to me

Thanks pham

All (((sodomites))) deserved to be lynched like the marxists normalizing it.

Its not about being gross. Its about everything int he media and academia encouraging young impressionable teens that sodomy is cool and they'll be a protected class and have a nice support group if they just give up having a family. I honestly don't give a fuck what happens in the bedroom but it faggotry needs to quit being socially acceptable. If killing all sodomites is what's necessary to bring us back to the values required for a mighty civilization, so be it.

They should be able to do what they want unless it goes under the harm principle

here's a redpill for you: at the end of the day, it's because it icks you out

So they don't marry a woman and reproduce.
If you allow gay mariage you help them get out of the closet and eventually degeneracy will stop because they won't reproduce.

>Canada literally has an LGBTQXYZ$%^ hate crime hotline

Careful Leaf or gay gestapo might get you next!

Pls dont kill me :( i want to start a white family and teach them traditional values

All dat projection.

It should ick you out. It should ick everyone out. That's the whole fucking point. Get in the fucking oven.

gay sex literally has the best sound fx tho

>balls slapping
>that squeeky condom sound
>them moans
etc

I beleive in the separation of church and state, so marriage cannot be bound by the rules of any specific religion.

It's either that or make marriage purely religious and remove all legal significance of it, such as tax benefits.

You can't have it both ways.

It doesn't ick me out user :^)

>projection
huh? lol im attracted to guys what do you mean

no, there is no "point", and that wasn't your point. that's an emotional appeal.

It shouldn't.
Instead the government should apply the benefits of marriage to civil unions.
The only thing I really care about is the hospital visitation rights.
Which CU's font get

It ain't about religion, its about saving western civilization.

gay people are literally god tier

Educate yourself

Read

It shouldn't

right and then I read this which thanks for getting to the meat of it

The guy gave you his argument and you just projected what you wanted to hear onto him.

I wouldn't expect a fag to understand reason.

Talk about deja vu

How to obtain Sup Forums bf?

no, I just redpilled him. not everything is projection, no matter what your psych 101 tautology educated you to think :) when you uncover all the "it's for SOCIETY" bullshit, it originates at the same starting point: "ew, buttsex icks me out!"

wh-who are you?

Don't be a faggot

Step 1: obtain qt3.14 bf
Step 2: slowly redpill
Guide for genuine Sup Forums bg

>deja vu

This

If not for the religious argument, what difference does it make if they're married or not? They're still going to be homos either way.
What are you going to do, make homosexuality illegal? That sounds awfully unlike Western civilization.

When you say "Nah, this is what you actually think", you're being a insecure, projecting cunt.

Redpills also involve arguments, not 'This is what you should believe'.

Don't double down on the icky thing. Try reasoning as an adult.

>88
with those gets you will find one soon user. Kek wills it.

You don't get it at all do you. The problem is that it doesn't really ick me out. It should. This fucken Weimar Republic level degeneracy has got to stop or we're all going to be fucking Brazilians or just disappeared from the future of humanity.

Meant for

You know who

I like Putin's approach. Sodomy is not illegal but you ain't allowed to push that shit on tv.

Qt Canadian boy with traditional values looking for pol bf with similar values
>fatties, creeps, uggos need not apply

If it doesnt ick you out then maybe you shouldnt have a problem with it user

1. Small government
2. Make your country less appetising to Muslims

It should be legal but you assholes shouldn't get tax benefits. The entire point is to incentivize child bearing.

Also you shouldn't be allowed to adopt children since 1 in 4 lesbians molest their kids.

I don't even see why you'd want to get married, though, since homosexuals have ridiculous infidelity rates. If you're not having kids and not staying monogamous, what's the point of a fucking marriage?

You must be Jewish to be this intentionally incorrect. Time for ovens buddy. Maybe you can become a nice lampshade.

>you assholes shouldn't get tax benefits
Gays take markedly less from the welfare system than heteros, whilst paying taxes into it. Bit rude of you, but whatever.

>dont double down on the bare truth
Step 1: gay sex icks me out
Step 2: find out why this thing I dont like is clearly "wrong"
Step 3: whine about it
>argument
anti-gay crusaders never have arguments based in empiricism. try again.

I like putin's approach too. keep all the propaganda out of the limelight. I detest the homosexual culture of degeneracy.

.... foundmyboyfriendonpolbro?

i have a mullet, am well versed in street muggings and train graff and can smoke a whole cig in 1 drag

but do you have blue eyes?

>implying you cant be gay and redpilled

>gay marriage
Who the hell cares

>gay adoption
This is the real issue

Oh babby a triple (of doubling down).

ye i do

Absolutely fucking degenerate pls kill yourself

but a mullet...

Should heterosexual couples who don't have kids get their tax benefits revoked?

lad id fucking take ur phone, wallet and clothes off you if i ran into you at night

He probably is redpilled and knows exactly what the fuck he's doing. That's why we need ovens.

#
I think you meant "get in here and discuss why all fags need lynched legally"

Are you a coon or what? Because you're talking like a coon.

I doubt the demographics will ever allow that here, but I would be okay with this. At least on network TV. Cable is a different case since it's a subscription service.

Nah, hes a nice guy

how about we let the fags be fags? and we move on with our lives.... No sense in arguing over a lifestyle that other people chose for themselves. Who gives a fuck, who other people like to fuck? Let them fuck, I dont give a shit...

no m8

No u

But it shouldn't be. Because civil marriage is the government's recognition of religious marriage, in that marriage benefits the state to have a married couple reproduce and -make- (not house) more citizens. The government officially recognizes the biological pairing and religious sacrament because the union has the ability to make more citizens which benefits the state.

Opposingly, homosexuality is a biological anomaly that deviates from the norm and is anomalous to the heterosexual biological imperative. It appears it helps to serve as a population control. It exhibits in higher numbers in animal populations when the population is under stress or over-crowded, and incidents increase as the population stress/overcrowding increases. In humans the chance for a homosexual son also increases the more children a woman bears.
Since a homosexual pairing is anomalous to biology and is incapable of reproducing citizens, there is no reproduction benefit to the state, and thus gay 'marriage' is not needing of reward by the state. Gay marriage is a participation ribbon.

-overcrowded animal populations and homosexuality:
psychologytoday.com/blog/communication-central/200911/crowds-behavior-why-did-i-do

-more sons, higher chance of woman having a homosexual son:
abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=2120218&page=1

-Homosexuality has a biological basis:
sciencefocus.com/feature/life/gay-genetics

-Homosexuality has biological function of population control:
richarddawkins.net/2015/03/darwin-day-2015-questions-is-homosexuality-natures-population-control-4/

more:

huffingtonpost.com/g-roger-denson/is-homosexuality-populati_b_784449.html
articles.latimes.com/2006/jun/27/science/sci-brothers27
lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/researchHighlights/Environment/rats.aspx
who.int/bulletin/volumes/87/2/09-062836/en/