Just how economically fucked are we when Trump's gets in office? Trudeau's at begging point now

Just how economically fucked are we when Trump's gets in office? Trudeau's at begging point now

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-trump-visit-canada-1.3845013
reuters.com/article/us-usa-border-trump-exclusive-idUSKBN14N0TY
twitter.com/stephenharper/status/815648643105570817
twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/815313100576428032?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh you're fucked

NO

MORE

FREE

RIDE

#MAGA

>when Trump gets in office

As if were not freefalling as it is

we're fucked dude

usa gives aid to canada or something?

gibb monies

Our country is doomed unless north american civil war breaks out. We are going to become a nanny state like the UK soon and get more and more leftist controlled.

THIS
THIS

THIS

For some reason the media pushing it like it's end of the world for Canada when the NAFTA gets scrapped

B A L K A N I Z E

All Troodoe needs to do is just pay to play more :^)

lube it up fuck boy

Canada is fucked, we're going to turn it into a parking lot for tanks

It's not so much the that you're supporting us, just that our economy won't be able to compete with your corporate tax rates and lack of retarded retarded regulations.

The Liberals are raising taxes and cost of living everywhere. FUCk this counytry

>The Liberals are raising taxes and cost of living everywhere.

Wasn't the conservative doing that before?

It wont get fully scrapped, but you are going to get fucked hard anyway even if NAFTA stays as is

well, NAFTA is going down the shitter

Trump is going to use his leverage that we depend on the US significantly more than they depend on us (pretty much all our oil and raw exports go down south).

We're not gonna get as nice of a trade agreement and trudeau will spread his asshole wide for Trump.

None of this matters tho, im ex-pating soon.

>ex-pating

where to? I'm gonna be 22 soon and if the greencard process is as infamously slow as i've heard it to be then i ought to start now, right?

Your tax rates are lower and many american companies moved their corporate headquarters to leafland.

Just take it on the chin. Hopefully some populism will rise and weed man will take the blame although you are basically new sweden

Wise move. Our economy has been going gangbusters for two months now and the renmibi is in free fall.

Get a new pm. Problem solved

I don't know why but I could see Trudeau just losing his will and just resigns, 2017 is where we collapes

Generation kool aid everyone

We could alawys use more right wing white people

Fucking so glad NAFTA will be toast. Imports and other luxury shit will be expensive for a while, but at least we'll get some of our auto industry back from Mexico.

Not a chance I don't see this happening

We gave you the traditional opportunity to bend the knee. The insolence of Cuckdeau will lead to many raked leaves. Trump supporters are the new political Mongol Horde, and you are Persia.

ok time for sniff ss. sss nnnn. nnn.iiii.ii.ii fff.fff.ff hmmm hhhmmmmm I see yes yes indeed as

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

KEEP UP LEAFS, OR GET SENT TO THE BACK OF THE LINE.

MAGA

what did kek mean by this?

I honestly feel bad for Canadians. For the most part you guys are super nice and friendly. Only your border patrol was rude.

I assume a lot of Canucks are asleep at the wheel or are more easily swayed by shorty liberal ideas and you are now paying the price.

Tell Joe I said hi.

sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiif

Justin should have kept his mouth shut during the presidential campaign but he just couldn't resist virtue signally by trashing Trump and supporting Clinton. As a result Canada might be royally fucked. All due to Justin's stupid but unnecessary liberal showboating.

Will Trump make Canada suffer due to Justin? Probably not if pretty boy learns some manners and diplomacy. A sign of what is to come will happen when Trump takes his first official presidential trip outside the US. Traditionally US presidents make Canada their first state visit though W went to Mexico first because the Bush family has a hard on for open borders. If Trump goes to Canada first, it's a sign that he's not going to let some petty name calling by an inexperienced meme prime ministers get in the way of international relations. My wild guess is he will break with tradition like W did but instead of Mexico go visit Russia just to troll the Democrats.

7s

just wait. you will get a lot back from mexico. without visas and with trump pushing mexicans back home.

fffffff

not slow at all if you get a decent job down south and the company sponsors you

i live in BC, so probs gonna stick to west coast - Washington or CA, but wouldn't mind going to NC, Colorado, or Virginia. Anything that isn't shit-tier (i.e midwest or South).

Your leaders have no balls towards mexico.

you need to focus on unfucking your real estate market from the Chinese so innovative human beings will want to live in your cities again.

We need to make an example of him to show Europe.

Oh I'm laffin'.

I just hope it's not israel

we'll always be each others biggest trading partners. if murica gets rich so do we. dont worry about it

the next PM will be one who is most like trump too

So many fucking leaves.

The day of the rake is nigh.

No. Harp wasn't very sharp about keeping things nice and socially conservative, but he was a pretty Sharp Harp when it came to keeping taxes and spending low.

Good. Ending gibs forces you to fix your problems.

That's good. The competition will force Canada to adopt a more business-friendly environment.

>visit Russia

Has Trump even acknowledged Trudeau yet? He's spoken to a lot of leaders but I haven't seen him speak with Trudeau yet. I hope he doesn't and I hope he fucks over Canada. Trudeau did nothing but shit on Trump the entire campaign and then tries to cozy up now. Get the fuck out of here burn in hell Canada.

It's easier to immigrate from Canada than a lot of other places.

> The competition will force Canada to adopt a more business-friendly environment.

you're assuming economic reality is respected up here

It's their PM, what do you expect?

m8...

cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-trump-visit-canada-1.3845013

>Prime Minister Justin Trudeau spoke by phone with U.S. president-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2016. Trudeau's office said the prime minister invited Trump to visit Canada.

problem is Federal Liberal push hard on Green Energy bullshit that work so "great" /s

one thing we know for sure, energy cost will skyrocket along with carbon tax implement within 2018.

all it do is make it more expensive to operate industrial business in Canada when compare to USA.

our only hope would be weaker CDN dollar to keep wage/resource cheaper

Checked.

>doesn't like the south or midwest
>wants to move to North Carolina or Virginia

>mfw i finally read up on the green energy subsidies, carbon taxes, and over-all "ecoguilt" tax plans

yeah we're not gonna make it

I'm stealing this

You may be quite fucked. (I still can't believe Sup Forums hasn't picked this up yet)

reuters.com/article/us-usa-border-trump-exclusive-idUSKBN14N0TY

"The Department of Homeland Security official said agency representatives who attended the meeting believed the request to include both the northern and southern borders. U.S. Customs and Border Protection then prepared a report on specific locations and costs of building a fence along the U.S.-Canada border.

Reuters reviewed a copy of the report, which estimated the cost of building fencing along the northern border fence would be $3.3 billion and cover 452 miles along border of Canada and the states of Washington, Idaho, Montana, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine."

>Harper wishing a happy new year

twitter.com/stephenharper/status/815648643105570817

>Meanwhile Trudeau

twitter.com/JustinTrudeau/status/815313100576428032?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Eh. Unless he ditches nexus none of that shit affects me

You're in a Canada general, the equivalent would be walking into a curry shop and saying it smells like a septic tank.

>Accepting a Liberals invitation.

If this doesn't sound like an assassination attempt I don't know what does.

>yfw Tim Hortons moves to America
We're going to steal it leaf, we're going to take it away forever. Don't worry though Trudeau will bring you diverse replacements like Somalian mosquito sandwiches and Chinese fried scorpion!

We already have Tim Hortons in some northern states.

Tm hortons is nasty gutter trash please fucking take it

What's your point Tim Hortons already owned by Burger King

Maybe start kicking out the shitskins that are inflating your housing market and lowering wages through competition? Let's not even get into non-white welfare right now.

Welp

What type of party does Canada need that will work with Trump? Or do I have to start one myself?

start innovating new ways to acquire wealth
or... start a petition for Trump to absorb some canadian clay (sans shitskins)

This guy has a point, from what I hear it's hard as hell for anyone to buy houses in Canada because rich foreigners buy them all to use as investment properties.

we need to make outside ownership of land illegal
only citizens can own clay in N america

Housing prices is a meme propagated by vancouver and toronto neets that refuse to live outside the 6 blocks of urban hipster lifestyle thats available in the entire country.

Get the lube ready Trudy
United Statians are gonna fuck you in the ass!

This shit absolutely has to stop.
Hopefully we can ride the 'rising tide of nationalism' to this outcome.

Trump and Trudy will become fast friends once Trump approves some of those pipelines the Obama admin has been holding up.

Obama sent his billion dollar Organizing for Action meme team to help Trudeau before the meme war even started.

Never gonna happen. Big momma notley will refuse to build them.

>Canadian PM/economy thread
>Complains about Canadians in thread

I thought NAFTA hurt you as much as it hurt us?

Anyways, NAFTA is fucking globalist bullshit and it has to go.

NAFTA was shit for Canada. America violated it like a Muslim violates British children and every time we tried to get them to pay up they told us to eat dicks.

Reducing regulations will be great for America and drain more Canadian business and workers, though.

It must feel awful to have Trudeau representing your nation to the world.

NAFTA is just a retarded meme that Trump came up with to get elected.

Honestly it doesn't really matter what "great deals" your genius newly elected president can come up with.

Canada and Mexico will always get all the new jobs because we actually invest in education whereas your country is just a bunch of retarded inbred redneck mart sharting subhuman genetic waste.

Leaf living abroad.
Come home white man.
The fields are always green and there is always a fire down below on the redheaded natives.

This. The Clintons fucked our entire forestry sector with illegal tariffs, then as our companies went bankrupt they were bought up for a fraction of their value by American companies.

Then, once they were all safely in Weyerhauser's hands, W agreed that the tariffs were illegal and refunded all of the money. To Weyerhauser.

You really are delusional if you think Americans are not educated. Most of the world's top universities are in the USA. Trump is also making America more competitive and appealing for businesses while cuckboy Trudeau is implementing a carbon tax that will hurt most major industries. Even the finance minister said things are going to be worse for Canada for the foreseeable future.

I hope we invade you fucks and turn you into a new US state. Fuck Canada, you degenerate fucktards.

Fuck that. We don't need all those extra brain dead lefties, we have enough of are own.

>shitskins

It's the filthy chinks that are doing it.

Yeah, you and Mexico are fucked if that's what you think of Americans.

Nate?

>new US state
Fuck no, turn them into a territory or commonwealth.

No reason to absorb their political failings.

Literally get the fuck off our backs

Thank god i restore and flip houses to chinks carrying on my dads business even her in Vancouver if i cover 5% of the 15% foreign ownership tax they buy immediately vancouver is a gold mine and i will never feel the burn of the economy crash

Chief?

good. Right Wing Canada when?

I've been enraged by this retard over the last year on countless occasions, i don't think it can get any worse now.

Fuck Castros son, and fuck everyone in this country who voted for him, he won because

>immigration promises/ Canadians playing the role of moral superiority by doing the "right" thing.
>dude weed
>celebrity status

Jordan Peterson and others were right, Cultrual Marxism is successfully destroying our prosperous nation.