These three men are the only hope to save the planet from its stupidity what do you do?

These three men are the only hope to save the planet from its stupidity what do you do?

but they are just memes

Reject them and accept jesus.

post it... you know what picture im talking about

Superior three men

3 fucking memes

Deport two of them and send that lying nigger in the middle to gitmo

This.

Steal a baby from someplace and leave it with a note that one of them is the father and the mother will contact them soon.
Record the hijinks as the faggots attempt to care for it and laugh.

Barack Nyuk Nyuk Obama

I fuck them all three in their boipuccis with my gynourmous dingalingadongbongbom

SHOOT THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE

move in obama's head closer for the 'shot'

1 bullet, 3 faggots. GG

If they were our only hope I would commit suicide to spare myself from the medias rampant apologism for their inevitable failure.

They should lynch that house nigger in the middle

Also inb4 autismoleaf.

an hero

>I have more peer reviewed scientific papers to my name than everyone in that pic combined. i only have a B.S.

>a fag whose wrong about all science
>a black man who cheated on his astrophysics to get his diploma
>a failed nigger president

They should be shot and left in a ditch in Hungry to rot

>bill nye and neil tyson are both insufferable assholes but people think they are cool

Tyson has an h-index of 6 which equates to an upity grad student in a field where papers have 30+ authors and Bill Nye managed to graduate from Cornell. If you think these two are the representatives of reason and scientific thinking then you are a fucking tourist of science.

They are both literal meme scientists.

Marry Bill Nye, Fuck Obama, Kill science man.

they are science communicators. Just as important if not more than real scientists

????

2 of those men have an IQ less than 95. The third has an IQ less than 105. If they are the saviors, we are really fucked.

if anything should be memed it's science

if it's only these 3 than we are already doomed

>These three men are the only hope
>wat do
recognize that all hope is lost... or come to the realization that I should have put all my trust in idiots.