businessinsider.com/wikileaks-20000-seth-rich-dnc-2016-8
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=287s
youtube.com/watch?v=wVpDlfOKosE
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=309s
youtube.com/watch?v=l7qAcrsh-bI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE IS ALIVE

HANNITY OUR HERO

How long until Wikileaks posts something that hurts Trump and Hannity hates him again?

Hannity was masterful. Bravo!

It was certainly a god damn good interview.

I look forward to no other press outlet covering it.

>I look forward to no other press outlet covering it.
kek

facial muscles, nose, face size, etc. Not him.

>What is weight gain

It's sad, but when the subject of said interview reveals that you're colluding with the government, I'm fairly certain you wouldn't want to give it any attention.

Scum fucks.

Fuck off with the Assange suicided Bullshit. This interview was good nuff.

Oldfags remember when Hannity called Assange a terrorist and basically said the military should take him out

KYS kike

Page 6?

Nope.

Page 1.

are you seriously not using the catalog?

Is that a double?

it's for the normies

Whoa dude, the "new" one also seems to have less facial hair. How is that possible?

Happy Birthday Seth Rich

Bump

great interview

wasnt he gonna do more leaks about clinton foundation?
where are they?

This looks cgi. I mean fuck even the backround looks placed in behind them. Im not even kidding. Look at it lol cgi is way ahead of what hollywood produces. It just feels wrong, and the answers dont feel right either, likes its not static.

look at the fucking first 20 seconds when the camera is behind him and pause it. look at it. its so smooth and robotic

is this real lmao

Just KYS

And he discussed that frankly with Assange a while back in another interview.

Yes but wikileaks had no idea it was used to spot jews and thought the brackets were used by the opposition (which is also true)

Deleted within 5mins

I wonder if it was Assange who tweeted that...

This doesn't seem like the full interview. This one seems more full. This one has commercials but has more questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=CQogzU2_6v4

Why is he moving at 14 fps and his words don't match his mouth movements?

is.Sup Forums.org/gif/1483512559526.webm

Fake of the year. We already had a Wikileaks insider break his silence to warn other leakers that WIKILEAKS HAS BEEN COMPROMISED.

How do you convince yourself that you're still alive every day?

A disgruntled democrat bernout handed the documents to Assange in the woods at American University. Who was it Sup Forums?

Seth Rich was murdered in northwest D.C.
The alleged wooded area near American University was in northwest D.C.

Was the source Seth Rich?

One of the things that I thought made this a bretty good interview, he indeed touched on that

Looks legit

its legit

I still won't believe he's alive until some random bloke take a periscope or something that can prove he's still in the embassy.

The technology exists to superimpose him into video and to synthisize his voice.

Until he makes a visable public appearance like a balcony (like 3 feet away?) view I'm not sold.

Even if he's too scared of snipers at the balcony he could do a surprise wave to his supporters through the front door or a different window.

They are going too far out of their way with tons of "proof", I'm not sold. All he got to do is give us a peek and a wave and we've gotten everything but.

>they faked assange to say it wasn't russia

Their line of sight doesn't even match and Assange looks huge compared to 6'0" Hannity even if he is sitting a bit closer.

come on dude. what do you think?

one of the most glorious tweets of all time

why wouldn't they? everybody already considers him a russian puppet except his followers.

I think if Clinton murdered their source Assange would seem a lot less chillaxed.

He talked about Seth Rich in a video right after his death

What did he say?

and put out a $20K reward for information on his death.

ALL COINCIDENCE!

Hanity receives light from his left front but Assange is getting a shadow on his right shoulder which should be lit and his shadow should be on his left.

Assange appears to be receiving light from his upper left side while Hannity seems to be getting it from behind the camera in the pic. Assange's right coat sleeve should have a bit more light.

TL;DR?

Jan. 3 is Seth Rich's birthday. Coincidence that the interview was on that day?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg

At 1:04 when asked if Rich was a source he gives several small nods then say he won't release who his sources are. Around 48 hours after this Wiki leaks offered a $25k rewards for the conviction of Rich's murderer.

Of 2017 definitely

>I don't want to reveal my source
>I don't want to say whether it is within the U.S., within the DNC, a service provider of the DNC

WINK WINK

Yeah they're going to PERFECTLY reproduce his voice and mannerisms but screw up on the face. kys

I stopped trusting Assange when he broke the trust of Manning.

This is spoopy. It's no longer a tinfoil consiparcy theory. I think Clinton or the DNC may have actually had this guy killed.

so cute, hannity is nervous.

hehehe, based.

>
>Yeah they're going to PERFECTLY reproduce his voice and mannerisms but screw up on the face. kys

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=287s

The tech exists but I'd expect the CIA to be a few generations ahead of this.

"there's only one person in the world who knows exactly what's going on, and that's me"

you can't claim Assange is not a great man.

I noticed this aswell

CNN or it never happened.

no, nothing Assange does is by happenstance. This is a subtle way to let those in the know, know. Whether they were the killers, or observers like us.

>SETH RICH
say his name. Its important. We are observers.

when he said that to Hannity mfw

>CNN or it never happened.

How bout walk 3 feet over to that window and give the supporters outside a quick wave and all the questions will go away but no, let's fly people across the Atlantic ocean to give us an interview to "prove to us" he's still alive.

Why didn't he just peep out the window and give us a wave? He's only 3 fucking feet away.

Yes. I was there but he deleted and nobody archived. He was in a crazy mood during the DNC leaks.

this guy looks like a different man

Clinton has openly stated she wanted Assange dead. He's relaxed now that she's gone.

It was before he went missing.

fuck off CIA

My my how the tables have turned. The Great American wanted him hung just a few years ago.

Assange has gotten gigantism and can't directly look at midget Hanity due being stricken with eye focus problems that he has always had.

the shills our out hard everywhere.

>Assange is a kike shill
>Hannity wanted to arrest Assange not he's kissing ass

you know it's shilling because of it's copypasta on almost every comment section

it's the equivalent of sharpie in pooper, assange would be surrendering control to any autistic user with his own special snowflake no true scotsman definition of proof. if he gives in, if he starts reacting instead of every one else reacting to him he loses initiative which is the best leverage leaks give him. any one can be user. ANYONE. the above is a tactical consideration.

then from a psychological view, does a anti-authoritariatn hacker personality strike you as someone who would concede to a random online person's personal criterion and wants? when he has already said 'no' to people with far stronger pentesting skills and personalties than you?

get some self-awareness, it helps a lot on the field you want to play in.

what kind of mickey mouse film crew set this up? It looks like Sean is interviewing Matthew McGrory.

no transcript yet? isn't it revealing that the latest interview is framed whether the message-bearer is authentic or not, instead of the message's content?

i seem to remember this same occurrence when the podesta emails was reframed into the russian hackers diversion. truly state department-alphabet shill alert.

and the disappearance of embassy cat? have you nothing to say on this matter? btfo yet again Sup Forums

>btfo yet again Sup Forums
you're 14 and from reddit aren't you

They both look like they're pasted onto the background. Something is seems very uncanny valley about this picture

"I've been found out!"

In its current state neither he or his WIKIleaks organisation has any credibility.

His current behavior isn't that of a rational human being or his historical actions. Up until his mid October disappearance he historically showed his face to provide proof of life. Since then he's shown nothing. Because of this many people believe he's been kidnapped and the organization is compromised. Hell, even anonymous mentions this and say he's missing, the organization is compromised and not to leak anything else to them until proof of life.

I know if I wanted to leak something today the last place I would be submitting it to is Wikileaks.

agreed. fuck trump. hilarry 2020

Forgot a link.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVpDlfOKosE

>"waaah Julian is dead or something we want proof of life"

>>"waaah Julian is dead or something we want proof of life"

Well, if he or Wikileaks is wants to prove they're not compromised then he should just walk 3 feet over from the chair across from Hannity and wave out the window. Until we see him alive not in a MSM video then he and his organisation are dead to many.

You are now aware that Assange is dead and the man in the video was an actor who had been given plastic surgery and voice training by the Bogdanovs.

>(OP)
>You are now aware that Assange is dead and the man in the video was an actor who had been given plastic surgery and voice training by the Bogdanovs.

Or this;

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk&t=309s

i never thought i'd ever like sean hannity

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
I hate learning things like this.

Also, don't forget this user in pic.

Do we have ANY concrete facts on his "murder"?
>caliber
>shell casings (so we know if the gun had an extractor)
>shots fired
>trajectory, basic forensics shit
>similar "robberies" over the previous and following 6 months

youtube.com/watch?v=l7qAcrsh-bI

it's not much.

I always hate the realities of the deep state xyz agencies, the real question is what can be done about it?
I don't put a lot of stock into pizzagate, but it seems impossible to truly dismantle these monoliths.

To me Hannity was an insufferable Israel-shilling cretin before Trump. He's still often cringeworthy, and still a partisan unreflective Evangelical hack, especially on his FOX show.

But on his radio show, and with the Assange stuff, he has actually been pretty good.

He got old and fat. The end.

He's a big guy

Yeah, this is the kind of things your government likes to do ameriken.

Make you believe that verything is ok when is not.