Are you happy now, you fucking racist bigots?

Are you happy now, you fucking racist bigots?

Who?

reminder that music died after 2001.
Sup Forums was experiencing the throes of death in 2012

She's a fucking white whale

>sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me
What happened Sup Forums?

>Robots
has been named

Another who couldn't handle the bants. Many such cases.

Only thing unusable is her vag

>Twitter, for the past five years, has been a machine where I put in unpaid work and tension headaches come out. I write jokes there for free. I post political commentary for free. I answer questions for free. I teach feminism 101 for free. Off Twitter, these are all things by which I make my living – in fact, they comprise the totality of my income. But on Twitter, I do them pro bono and, in return, I am micromanaged in real time by strangers; neo-Nazis mine my personal life for vulnerabilities to exploit; and men enjoy unfettered, direct access to my brain so they can inform me, for the thousandth time, that they would gladly rape me if I weren’t so fat.

kek

Yes, it is proceeding as planned

Queen radfem

not yet, but we've made a good start.

FAT

CUNT

>I hate to disappoint anyone, but the breaking point for me wasn’t the trolls themselves (if I have learned anything from the dark side of Twitter, it is how to feel nothing when a frog calls you a cunt) – it was the global repercussions of Twitter’s refusal to stop them. The white supremacist, anti-feminist, isolationist, transphobic “alt-right” movement has been beta-testing its propaganda and intimidation machine on marginalised Twitter communities for years now – how much hate speech will bystanders ignore? When will Twitter intervene and start protecting its users? – and discovered, to its leering delight, that the limit did not exist. No one cared. Twitter abuse was a grand-scale normalisation project, disseminating libel and disinformation, muddying long-held cultural givens such as “racism is bad” and “sexual assault is bad” and “lying is bad” and “authoritarianism is bad”, and ultimately greasing the wheels for Donald Trump’s ascendance to the US presidency. Twitter executives did nothing.

Kek.

How comforting it is, as a lady, to be told no one is going to rape you? They probably do it pro bono too. She's so unappreciative.

American side of twitter is mostly a nigger website.

>when a frog calls you a cunt

Twitter is garbage anyways.

>manning harpoons
We hunt whales here.

Essentially it was a rambling whiny blog post about how she doesn't get paid to tweet and "your rights/free speech end where my feelings begin".

No one one will even notice your absence you dumb, fat, talentless whiney hack. Go cry into some ice cream.

One less fat girl of twitter.

ahahahaha

we will destroy twitter. we will short the stock and make a shit ton of money. twitter won't last a year. and now they want it to die just to fuck with Trump's mojo.

Yes.

>for half a decade on the platform
>half a decade

idk why pretentious, shitty writing triggers me so bad

Chinglish with the bantz

Kanye is a white woman now

I'm very happy. If only the hamplanet left the earth.

I know this cunt in reality and I've known her for years. She is a complete con woman piece of shit cokehead. She's eternally the victim. She's a compulsive liar. And her husband who's a flaming jazz musician is just using her for her money and influence and cheats on her every chance he gets. I hope this cunt overdoses after all the shit she's pulled in Seattle.

Sup Forums is everywhere. Sup Forums can touch anybody.

I pray every day for something horrible to happen to her. That is what a horrible person she is. Mark my words, I will live to piss on her grave.

>why isn't it only MY propaganda that's allowed? It's not fair!

This is why people mock her relentlessly.

I keep hearing people say that Twitter is in serious trouble from a corporate viewpoint. I've witnessed their stop price do almost nothing but fall since it's initial IPO. I've got a hunch though. We have a President who loves it and uses it to shit on his enemies indiscriminately. I would bet on a modest 'healing' for this company in 2017.

>theguardian