Is Megyn Kelly leaving Fox News a win for Trump?

Yes. Schnurzipfurtzi (pic. related) will overtake now.

absolutely patrician tier waifu right there.

Yeeee

I thought megyn and trump were cool now?

All for ratings, m8

>Canada
>Band-Aids
>Prison Island
Do none of you have places to go where you talk about your own shitty countries, tv, etc? What the fuck is wrong with you losers?

kind of.

in the art of the deal, chapter 2, he points out that attention creates value.

he gave megyn kelly a FUCK TON of attention. now she just got a major job/financial promotion. if he didn't put the spotlight on her the way he did, she's probably still chillin with fox news. so she'd still be successful, but not nearly as prosperous as she is right now.

in short, president trump chastising her for her unfair line of questioning in an early debate was the best thing to happen to her from a professional/financial point of view. which proves his point in his book.

Yes. She tried to take him out with the Rosie question. That and she tried to spread Feminism.

Kurt Eichenwald exposed as a criminal and a liar with proofs.

Should Trump speculate? OP respects Trump. OP provokes the bargain manner beside our bare wrecker. In its engine paces OP. OP exits past Trump.

IT'S A WIN FOR ME

IT WATCH FOX ALL THE TIME

AND HATE THAT CUNT

Do we now dare hope the replacement show will be...

The Tomi Gun Hour?

The fuck are you talking about? She's leaving fox to go work at a NBC, which isn't held in nearly the same regard as fox. She probably got fucking fired but they were all nice about it to save face and not create a scandal.

Kelly was always a liberal though. Watch her on the Stern show. This was only a matter of time.

Yeah, it's a downgrade. All she could get. Night time shows are more prestigious too.

I was thinking she would be the best to replace Kelly. I can see here spouting great things about Donald Trump and I would watch her show on Fox News. She is also hot too.

no.

Stop giving this snowbunny attention.

damn she's hot
whats her real name?

Why her over Tomi?

nice tin foil hat, kid. when your balls drop and you aren't living off mommy and daddy's dime then you'll be able to understand what i said. until then, just stay quiet. men are talking.

Mummelchen!!

Because.

Tomi is a coalburner.

>reminder that Trump skipped a debate because Megyn Kelly asked him a tough question
Trump is Megyn's bitch.

Captcha: KELLYVILLE

Shut up Doctor

It's a win for FOX, like the 4th year NFL pro who hits the jackpot in free agency, and is out of the league in two years. NBC is going to take the hit.

Unless she wants to go full victim, she won't be able to command an audience of any kind. Nobody is going to trust her frame of reference; both left and right have no trust in her.

She owes the size of her contract to Trump. She owes the stupidity it takes to give it to her to NBC.

Any proofs cuck?

>kid

Into the trash it goes

also, no.

Wow you're autistic.

Pol was right again, she started shilling against trump and we saw this shit coming

No
It will be Kat

America is the center of attention in the whole world

as always

Plz yes

what

Who?

Katherine Timpf

she's anorexic

she needs help

No. She's gone mainstream.

>tucker carlson and tomi lahren fox news primetime

You have to understand something, and this is coming from an ex-military journalist and ex-radio news anchor - journalists don't believe anything, until they find an audience.

Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh, for example, are both just ex-deejays whose political focus followed the Nielsen ratings. They could just as easily be liberal shills today if they'd been broadcasting in different parts of the country.

Megyn Kelly is no different. She's a hero of the left now, because she stood up to Trump during the Republican debates. Her conservative audience is gone, no one wants to hear from the woman who tried to BTFO their Republican President. She's an outcast at Fox News but guess what? NBC's got a libtarded audience just dying to hear from her. So both the move and the timing were predictable and inevitable.

And nothing of value was lost.

>too stupid to refute anything
>instead gets triggered by his obvious naivete

stay quiet, bitch boy. really. this is pathetic.

I was hoping she'd end up at CNN.

That insufferable shithole is where she truly belongs.

JUDGE
A
N
I
N
E

Megyn is a faggot
good riddance
total scat-blob homo fag

Megyn's audience isn't going to follow her. Since her new audience on NBC is daytime soccer moms, the NBC Jews won't dress her like an overage hooker, which is the only reason we still paid attention to her after Donald broke her brain and she chopped her hair off.

Fox ditched her just in time.

this, pirro is fucking excellent

Kek. This is how I see it, too.

Wheres the hand?