Tfw today's youth will never get to experience the 90s

>tfw today's youth will never get to experience the 90s
>tfw they will never get to experience wandering around and meeting up with the other neighborhood kids and having water balloon fights, catching frogs, playing street hockey, trading pokemon cards, playing cops and robbers at midnight, riding bikes and exploring places

kek. they have no clue how good those times were. it's no wonder they're so autistic these days and why they turn into weird sjw freaks

you are daring to say what?

I'm glad I got to experience pre 9/11 and pre internet. Very lucky.

Damn it was fun and completely different

It's the goddamn smart phones. No one has any fucking privacy any more, and they all gave it away for free.

Going outside. Building forts.

>pew pew pew

All day.

(Might be late 80s too)

>tfw your son will never experience 90s neighborhood poo orgies

>riding bikes and exploring places
That was the best shit. Fuck I miss that. World was so interesting and enormous. You left home in the morning and went back in the evening.

i remember that one poor kid with shitty parents who stole a few of his dads dirty mags and we looked through them outside in the cover of a huge pine tree that had a bunch of room for chairs and shit underneath. pretty rad.

Drugs ruined a lot of it, at least in my area. When I was little the town I grew up in was relatively clean, police did their job and drove degenerates out.

Now, between meth and heroin there's at least 3 "blight" houses on every street, sirens constantly, and jesus christ the amount of white trash and nigger scum has unimaginable.

I always hated the idea of living in suburbs or yuppie communities, but I have a 9 month old now and I wouldn't let him play with these piece of shit kids around here either.

>$6.00 cigarettes

How I long for those days

Kids still do these things grandpa

Remember how fucking paranoid people were towards putting out personal information at first?

It's like bizarro world how it shifted like that.

You sound like turboautist, creepy mother
The only thing that was good in 80s 90s is population density.
I saw chinks insectoids, niggers, indians only on tv.
Now i see them everyday

Nope. You are kid.
Everyone used to put credible and true info about themselves. Thats why it was easy to hack their profiles just by looking into their bio or messaging and asking questions
You are just another poser newfag kid

I was born in 93, and in the beginning of 00's, I experienced it all
>water balloon fights
>playing soccer outside
>playing hide and seek at birthdays
>playing tag, acting as if we were the neighborhood mafia
>going to the beach to build sandcastles and swim
>stealing apples and berries from the trees from a foreign property
>playing with yu-gi-oh cards
>playing monopoly at birthdays
>riding a bike with a friend
>trading stickers
>watching cheesy pop music videos from a bulky TV with a friend
>pillow fights and building pillow forts from sofa's seat cushions

So don't fucking pretend to me that you had to live in the 90's to experience it all. We had computers and basic mobile phones back in the first part of 00's in Estonia, yeah, but internet was shitty, computers were slow, and parents limited the time you get to spend on a computer, so yeah, kids did go play outside, just like myself.

Although I don't feel like that makes me a better person compared to youth born in 97-00's, because I am spending just as much time at computer and don't go outside as much, just like them. Maybe I appreciate computers and internet more, maybe I can understand few memes about "le if u don't remembur dis ur parents dudn't luv ya xD", maybe I can relate to shows like Malcolm in The Middle, that I watched from Estonian TV back in 00's, but that's about it.

Now stop making these retarded threads and let us shitpost in peace.

(pic semi-related, the typical day in eastern yurop)

I complain about increased drug use and you complain about increase of shitskins. Those hands wash eachother, friendo. We're in agreement...

Maybe where you lived, but the US in the late 80s/90s hyped the fuck out of stranger danger.

Just because normies are kind of retarded doesn't mean peoples' attitudes towards privacy haven't shifted.

Nobody cares what you have to say

Me too. It's was great going out of the house and playing games with other kids. It was also fun riding bikes before dinner with the neighborhood kids.

Today's kids can't even cross the street. Lol.

What you are gonna do about it? Kick my ass? Report my post? Get out of this thread if you don't like what I have to say, man.

born 97

i know those feels

>pokemon cards
spotted the fake 90s kid
real 90s kids had marvel cards

I don't know how kids aren't a bunch of weaklings these days you hardly ever see kids mucking around.

Their legs seem to be weaker, more straight up and down. But they are generally strong and healthy enough.

Yeah it's no wonder they're all pretty faggy though.