I'm moving to Canada in a month, Edmonton to be exact

i'm moving to Canada in a month, Edmonton to be exact

what can I expect? I already have a job lined up in case you were wondering

>what can I expect?
Cold.

It's your lucky day though, I'm an Edmontonfag myself so ask anything you want

What's the job? Are you white?

Buy a truck.
Watch out for natives on public streets and transit.
Don't try fentanyl, you'll only want to use it when your unemployed
Alberta does not ban personal ownership of particular firearms but you can't conceal carry, if you get caught by rcmp, ur fucked.
Mooses are not to be fucked with.

Turn the fuck around if you enjoy your free speech

Jasper ave has some good stuff along it. Same with 124th street. I think 108 or 109 ave has a flea market

>city of champions
>oilers have sucked for 30 years

Another top draft pick

Edmonton in February. Oh user.

The Pooinloos are numerous but mostly harmless. Avoid the Lebanese, Cambodians and natives as much as you can.

Do you have a place to live picked out? If so in what area?

This dude gets it

>Jasper ave has some good stuff along it.
Some, I guess. 102 ave is good too. If you're looking for bars and clubs filled with drunk millennials then Whyte is the place to go.

>Same with 124th street.
124 has some shady shit but it also has Koutuki's and Smokehouse which are great eats

>I think 108 or 109 ave has a flea market
Super Flea? 111th ave and 120th st. There's also one at 50th st and 128 ave.

Yeah the oilers are a joke. Years ago as a prank someone ran around and covered a bunch of those signs with new ones like "City of Speed Traps" and pic related. Was funny as fuck.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

This belongs in Sup Forums not Sup Forums, since you want to be a leaf, I'm not surprised you knew the difference.

Lurk moar you fucking newfaggots.

At least you'll have a break from spics and niggers

It's a great city, I had a condo in the Cambridge lofts on jasper, the LRT Central station is right in the basement.

Basically avoid the west end and the north east, only go to west end to shop and the north east for ethnic food. Though if you're close to the LRT there are many grocery places right on the line and you can go from the south west to the north east in about 45 minutes.Ge a palceclose to the LRT because the layout of the city is ridiculously spread out and traffic is insane in the summer and winter due to the oil patch and road work is semi constant.

The stadium and arena stations are for concerts.

The city center mall is decent but I once heard some old fat white guy fucking a young male native prostitute in the bathroom.I saw them both come out afterward. Fuckin traumatizing.

Keep a look out for shows at the shaw center and rogers place. I saw Juicy J and Paul McCartney there, and the Meshuggah and Crystal Castles at the Union Hall.

Do not buy drugs off of anyone you don't know it is probably cut to shit with garbage, and the nickname of the place is Deadmonton due the fentanyl ods in the past few years.

All I did in edmonton was eat out and shop and go to concerts, if that's not your thing, then they have giant public swimming areas open in the summer, but they are thick with browns.

>he fell for the Alberta meme

Just stay the hell away from Calgary. They have a Mudslime mayor who got 74% of the vote so that tells you basically everything you need to know about that hellhole

>inb4 some butthurt Cuckgarian uses the "he's not a real Muslim" excuse

I've been there once and it personally was hell, but the city it's self was alright I guess.

well depending on your job, i wouldn't buy a truck since the city's such an urban sprawl, save some gas and get a sedan (not electric)

i don't see natives too often either unless i'm downtown, if anything you see too many somalians (watch out for them too)

I got a good chuckle from my pic. Alot were not

I live in Edmonton.
It's a city.

>Edmonton to be exact

You poor fucker

Enjoy your -40 winters, general shittiness of everything, and roving gangs of natives and Pakis

A FUCKING SOON TO BE LEAF

Great city. Very nice people. Very nice gardens. Somalis can be aggressive but they're ok.

They went to the finals in 06

Funny that I grew up in the North East, went back there recently and it's turned ghetto/rundown as fuck.

No province banned any weapons far as I know it's always the fed that does that

And OP. If you lose your job and come over to BC to live on welfare and do fentanyl in the kootenays i swear to god we're gonna kick your shit in. Basically make sure your ass stays on the east side of the rockies and remember fuck off we are full

>Lebanese

What? They're fine. Usually pretty rich too.

infested by somalians ruined it worse than the lebs did

Moved here from Poland in 2012. This place is a fucking communist shithole.

Fuck off. Sup Forums is fucking lefty

He isn't though. He'd literally be killed in a lot of muslim countries.

Living in Edmonton or Calgary will give you the feeling of living in Ulaanbaatar. They also represent the worst of north american city """planning."""

not the north end ones, they all come from the same hick village

Stay away from Mill Woods, it's where all the brown people live.

North is infested with Arabs. South is multicultural. Move to one of the older neighborhoods which are mostly white. There are barely any non whites where I live. (Eastern side of the city as you leave towards Sherwood Park)

>memed their way to the Finals
>got BTFO by the fucking Canes
>didn't even burn their own city down
>only good player immediately demanded a trade, likely disgusted by the city's lack of passion

Where are you then?

You can expect to be a faggot fucking leaf, traitorous commie scum.

Also these two. Mill woods is a fucking kip. Its also pretty unsafe.

The city is extremely poorly planned. There is two spots where people hang out in the evening. Whyte and Jasper Ave -- they are like 15 minutes away from each other via car depending on traffic.

Rogers place just opened up downtown so a lot of big name concerts are booking there now.

Also they FINALLY fucking finished the Henday (see ) - and jesus christ it only took a decade and a half - so getting around (literally around) the city is starting to get better. It's also dawned on the big brains in city planning office that the Yellowhead is a fucking gong show and needs a trillion dollars of work to turn it into a proper fucking freeway.

Also, south west around Terwillegar is white people land. Its actually quite nice.

Oh fuck yeah this was great. People who were offended can jump in the fucking river.

So long as you stay out of the downtown core of Edmonton it's actually rather well planned. The ring road is a god send and access to parks and schools is reasonable.

Now if you are going to be some hipster bus riding faggot you could have some complaints about the city planning but that's just because they only have 5 "bathhouses" accessible by public transit.

BC

Man, it's nearly freezing out tonight. I'd better bundle up, three more months of this before it's back to sunshine and T-shirt weather

Enjoy living in one of the few mass-majority white cities in North America, it's expensive to live here but it's worth it.

Are there really that many shitskins in Alberta? I thought they hated the fucking cold.

My god, is there anywhere safe in Canada? I just recently moved from Southern Ontario, and it's getting worse and worse there all the time.

I'm currently just chilling in Nova Scotia at the moment trying to decide where I want to plant my flag. So far I've seen more white people here than anywhere.

This

Calgary especially reminds me of communist Eastern Europe except it looks good from a distance so the horsefuckers take long distance areal photos of the downtown and call it a beautiful city so they can use propaganda to trick people into living there

Basically look at it this way: how fucking retarded do you have to be to build a train system that runs in the same lane that cars drive in? Only a streetcar in a small city should be built like this not a 4 car train plus they can't even automate it

Anyways as long as everyone who isn't a BCer stays the hell out of BC I don't care how shitty their cities are. We need to build a wall to the east and a navy in the ocean to deport the chinks and keep em out

Does anybody know of any redpilled hangouts or groups around the Edmonton area?

>pussy whiteboys scared of millwoods

Yeah stay in your truck ferdafag.

They aren't ultra common but they congregate in certain areas and turn them into shitholes so they seem more prevalent than they actually are. It's funny af to see them wearing full parkas in the fall if they're still not used to the cold.

Same mate. Finally another one from

I actually don't mind having having seasons though especially because it doesn't get as hellishly cold in the winter and dry in the summer as the horsefuckers get. i should have gotten a picture of the sunset on the mountains today with just the right amount of snow to reflect it

Really is a fuckng beautiful land. Are you anywhere near or in the kootenays?

Stay the fuck out of MB then. Shitskins and chinks fucking everywhere, if you're not tripping over a drunk fucking neechee-boi.

Holy shit they are boring. They did not learn a damn thing from losing the fucking election.

I live in Mill Woods, I'm just warning everyone else not to make the mistake of living here too.

>they congregate in certain areas and turn them into shitholes

The brown people in Edmonton live in some of the richest areas the city has to offer.

Nobody is scared of some poo in loo teens who's parents run a dry cleaners and give them a big allowance.

They imported them by the thousands when the oil boom was on and no white person would flip burgers for $12/hr because they were all off getting rich in the energy sector. Atlantic Canada is the whitest place in the whole country.

I know where the HA hang out sometimes, but you probably don't mean that kind of redpill.

Albertans are pretty much redskin rape babies anyways

And yes the "based Albertan" is a meme. If you want a mostly white land move to a smaller city in the BC interior. Other than Vancouver this place is really fucking white because the only other race that can really handle the altitude are the natives

I dont think there are any, desu. Even the university is a very hard place to find people who would share most of the people's ideology here. There were only 3-4 people rocking MAGA hats, and i bought 3 of them myself, for instance.

Most of the people here are similar to the faggots you'd see in Ontario, around campuses.

Calm down, Tanu. I am not going to Millwoods because my freedom is more important to me than showing some brown faggot that I am the better man.

yeah, millwoods is posh af m8

>puss white boy who got bullied by browns in highschool so he takes it out on this board as an user

Oh boy.

I'm talking more about the african nationals

Only brown skinned rats I've ever seen here all drove cars with Alberta plates

We really do need to build a wall before their economy collapses

>The brown people in Edmonton live in some of the richest areas the city has to offer.
They live in the ghetto too.

wrong ">>"

Mill woods has a bit of the immigrants but I often see more low class whites and natives in millwoods. The outsides of mill woods such as summer side and meadows are great neighbourhoods

Calgary aint bad.

Live on the eastside of the city so, you can get access to Stoney trail.

>>got BTFO by the fucking Canes
Thanks ;)

This guy knows whats up

>Rent out a room for $400/week
>buy a shitty used car
>save everything you earn

Edmonton is hell. I literally just work here. I save all my money just so I don't haven to be here longer than I need. I work 12hr days and get home wank and go on pol and do it all again the next day.

Holy fuck they even spell like the accent sounds

Owned by chinese

Only Castle Downs

See you guys got invaded to

At least here only one city was invaded

I've been there once. Got robbed by a somali

Okay, I wanna hear it from you guys that have careers and such.

>Live in Toronto
>Did well in highschool 93% average at the end of grade 12
>Chose college instead of uni because I was uninspired and was never fond of STEM
>First year of getting my Criminology (Criminal Justice) degree and im loving it, really fond of the humanities and politics
>Always dawns on me that I dont know exactly what job I can get from this and am worried that it was a mistake

Am I fucked? I've been considering moving to Taiwan or South Korea if I cant get a job here and take part in the English teaching meme.