The white house correspondents' dinner is going to be fucking hilarious with Trump. who the hell should the host be...

the white house correspondents' dinner is going to be fucking hilarious with Trump. who the hell should the host be? Every major comedian is an irrelevant libshit

>Obama picked pic related who just race baited for 20 min then called Obama "my nigga"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE&t=9s)
youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Larry the cable guy

Why does this exist? So journalists can give each other stolen valor medals? So Bush can mock the dead? I'm asking honestly, why does this exist?

Memes thats why

I'd like to see Trump just do away with the whole thing. It's a self-indulgent exercise in elitism.

These events are not mandatory.

Ann Coulter

You know.

it pretty much exists so the press and white house can cozy up. But its pretty damn funny some years.

Yeah there have been instances of jokes being in bad taste, but tbqh I think its genuinely refreshing to see the political class loosen up once a year.

Its going to be fucking legendary with Trump. Trump himself is actually pretty funny at these sorts of events (youtube.com/watch?v=JOUFsCS7xYE&t=9s) But also imagine Trump's invite list. The whole point of the dinner in the past was just for the elitists in the liberal media to be elitist. Now fucking Alex Jones and Breitbart will probably be there lmao

Crowder

Milo

Norm Macdonald

Donald Trump should invite Obama to make some more of hilarious jokes.

>Hey Obama. Tell that one where you said I'd never become President. Yeah, that tweet! I remember busting a gut over that one.

id like to see him to use it to make an example of them. He could really send a message by not inviting some of the big players in the media that have been particularly awful the past two years

This times ten and #HappyBirthdaySethRich

alec baldwin

Doug Stanhope. Fuck that would be so fucking awesome, him getting drunk and just shitting all over the audience of corrupt establishment.

seconded

If Alex Jones actually went and had a comedy routine planned it would be truly historic

Moonman's dad, back for round two

Trump should do the same what he did during that charity thing and start dropping red pills. All the media scrum would be all relaxed, smug and elitist ready to have fun and instead get rekt with red pills and facts, maybe he should talk about latest rapes/murders done by illegal mexicans.
Crush their mood with no survivors and let them bitch about it.

>If Alex Jones actually went and had a comedy routine planned it would be truly historic

Alex Jones gets on stage and reveals that he is indeed Bill Hicks and unleashes the most epic fucking comedy rant that changes the fucking world.

Yeah, it will be Norm.

I'm pretty sure Tony Hinchcliff was pro Trump. I heard him say he was on Joe Rogan's podcast.

Murdoch Murdoch

David Duke

He use to make good stuff but now his videos are becoming very cringy

>David Duke

There can be no other choice.

>Hosted the dinner before in the 1997
>Spent his tenure on Weekend Update absolutely savaging the Clintons.
>Called Bill out constantly for being a corrupt, pot smoking, draft dodger who wanted to fuck everyone but his wife
>Tore into Hillary on the regular and called her out on being a huge liar for almost a year straight, some of the lines were savage
>Literally said they murdered Vince Foster
>Made fun of Attorney General Janet Reno implying she was a tranny in numerous episodes
>Didn't give a shit about political correctness, called Michael Jackson a homosexual pedophile on numerous occasions
>Literally said that trans Brandon Teena, whose murder inspired the movie Boys Don't Cry, should have died
>Most recently he's been warming up to Trump on Twitter saying that he thinks he will do a good job for Americans as he cares about his legacy
>He was basically channeling /pol in the 90s

He is the best choice.

YouTube link below is him BTFO'ing the Clinton's for 25 minutes. Even the very first line is savage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc

jesus christ that would be unreal

He should bring in Emily Youcis

This right here. He's funnier than any (((comedian))) I've seen.

Can we make this happen?